Leafo Photo

Houston, DE View map

I'm Leafo. She's Casey. We are a husband and wife team. We grew up in Delaware. Just married recently, we know the excitement you're feeling.

I play guitar and love art, and I love making others laugh. My specialty is wedding photography. My college education is in arts, one degree specific to photography, and I have always wanted to shoot weddings. Between being married to Casey and being a wedding photographer, I am living the dream!

She majored in education and is the smart one of the two of us. She is creative, inventive, and has an eye for the interesting and beautiful. She knows details. She has a perfect smile, and is the light of the party and my world.

We are your photographers.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Tammara Married on 04/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Casey and Leif were amazing. They were amazing, talented and professional in all interactions. I love the photographs seeing it thru their lens! I would recommend a million times over! So happy with their service. It makes me want to get married all over again. Thank you!!
  • User1229973 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Fun and energetic! Very easy to work with and easy to keep in touch with.
    Sheila B. Married on 01/12/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I could not have asked for more in our wedding photographers! From the beginning of this journey Casey and Leif made us feel so comfortable by getting to know us personally. They looked to our relationship to make our engagements photos that much more memorable. We felt we could be ourselves during the photo shoots and they captured on film the silly intimate moments that meant the most to us as a couple.

When we got the photos back from the wedding(at the exact time promised!), they were so amazing that I laughed and cried and laugh-cried all over again! I recognize that these guys do this for a living, but I am blown away by how personal they made each and every photo. My family and I have always been terrible documenting memorable events like this and it meant the world to me to have such high quality and animated photos of this important day.

Casey and Leif breathed life into our photos and we thank them from the bottom of our (now married) hearts!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Coastal Tented Events Coastal Tented Events Wedding Rentals

I love getting to work with Leafo because they make everyone and everything, including my tents, look fabulous. Extremely energetic and professional, they provide just incredible photographs and such a unique perspective on life. Highly recommended.

Just Kidding Around Entertainment Just Kidding Around Entertainment Wedding DJs

I Cant Thank you enough for your kind words. It is always, a pleasure to work with you. looking forward to working with you again Soon, Have a Great Year !

Wedding Muse Wedding Muse Wedding Planners

Leafo Photo - very professional, always on top of new ideas, and a cooperative spirit that is refreshing! Very good at capturing the feeling behind the photo moment.

Coastal Tented Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 183 Reviews
路 Wedding Rentals
Heart & Dash
4.9 out of 5 rating , 29 Reviews
路 Wedding Decor & Lighting

501 Broad Street Houston, 19954
Location of (Leafo Photo)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding