Rehoboth Beach, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Happy Hour Events

Happy Hour Events is an event planning company located in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2009 and specializes in creating special events for all occasions. When you choose Happy Hour Events, you can expect a truly custom event.

Experience
The company was created by the union of experienced professionals from different areas of the event planning industry coming together to provide an affordable all-inclusive option for anyone planning a wedding or large event. Over the years, the team has embraced a non-traditional, friendly and down-to-earth approach with the couples they work with.

Happy Hour Events offers high-quality service options to each couple. The packages offered are fully customizable for weddings, rehearsals, showers, brunches and engagements. As a full-service planning company, Happy Hour Events can accommodate all of your event needs, including:

• Catering

Happy Hour Events 2
Happy Hour Events 3
Happy Hour Events 4

Kelli · Married on 12/31/2018

Couldn't have done it without her

Dana, was awesome. We hired her for my daughter's wedding. She always answered her her phone whenever I called in a panic. She responded right away to texts and emails. She took our plans and made them so much better. She has all the right connections and pulled things together very quickly. As the mother of the bride, I was able to sit back and enjoy and that meant the world to me. The peace of mind that she gave me and my daughter is priceless. I hope she is available for my other daughter's wedding....whenever that happens :)

Angelina · Married on 11/03/2018

In good hands!

With a tight budget, my fiancé and I did all of our planning with the help of our parents. To ensure that we could all enjoy the day and not worry about needing to be everywhere at once, we decided to hire Dana. She helped with coordinating our rehearsal and our wedding day. We handed her the baton and she handled everything like a pro. She brought us peace of mind and was well worth it. I can only imagine that she would knock it out of the park with anything else. She knows exactly what she’s doing and does it with a calm and positive attitude.

Award

Happy Hour Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Happy Hour Events 1
    Our holiday gift to you!

With only a couple of weeks left of 2018, I know some of our 2019 brides still have not finalized their wedding day details so, we decided to throw out a little incentive to get the ball rolling (and save you a few anxiety ridden phone calls from your mother).

We're offering 10% off Partial Planning, Catering, and Bridal Beauty Services until March 31st to help get some of those items checked off your never ending to-do list.

Call us for a custom quote, we're always happy to answer any questions.

Use Code: WedWire19