Baltimore, MD 21224 Map · Phone number

24 Reviews for Thurman & Fig

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 11/02/2019

Flower Wizard

Carly and her team were amazing! From the moment we spoke, I knew I had chosen the right florist. She has such a natural gift and was able to take my vision and transform my venue into everything I had hoped for and more. So many of our guests and vendors (including our photographer) complemented how beautiful and unique the floral arrangements were. I can’t recommend Carly enough—she truly cares about what you want and at the end of the day felt like a long time friend instead of a vendor. If you want unique floral arrangements who will transform your space into something breathtaking, hire Carly!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Michele

michele pierson · Married on 08/31/2019

floral magic

Whimsical, dreamy and magical are the words that first come to mind when I reflect back on my wedding day flowers. From the bouquets, to the grounded floral arch, to the urns at the end of the isle, everything was literal perfection. The Thurman and Fig team truly brought every single vision I had come to life - but better. They blew me away. And not only is this team of incredible artists seriously talented, they are also kind, professional, patient and friendly. It was my true pleasure to work with them. I 100%, 5 stars, pick up the phone right now, recommend Thurman & Fig.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 07/19/2019

A Floral Dream Come True

Carly and her team at Thurman & Fig were absolutely amazing to work with. Through several phone calls, emails, and mood boards, she took the time to get to know us and our style and was able to put together pieces for our wedding that completely surpassed any of our expectations. It was as if she went into our brains and understood exactly what we were envisioning for our wedding and then created something even more spectacular. From our ceiling installation, to our GORGEOUS chuppah, to our unreal bouquets and boutineers, our florals are something I will never get over. Just unbelievable. Hire her right away to have your floral dreams come true! Worth every penny.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Thurman & Fig's reply:

Beth!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I had so much fun getting to know you and I am so happy you loved the end result. The photos are UNREAL! So happy for you guys :)

xo- Carly

Thurman & Fig FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 95.00
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Baltimore, 21224 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Thurman & Fig)