Fusion Hair Salon

Wilmington, DE View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Fusion Hair Salon is a salon located in Wilmington, Delaware. It specializes in providing hair and makeup services that will synergize with the attire of the couple. The amazing staff of Fusion Hair Salon present their energy, knowledge, and skills to provide top-notch services in a light and lovely manner. The company has been serving the wedding industry for more than 14 years, and the owner, Lori, has been in the industry for more than 30 years.

Couples will enjoy the services offered by Fusion Hair Salon. The company provides a variety of beauty services which includes consultations, group services, multiple stylists, and a salon experience. The hair and makeup services offered include:

• Blowouts
  • Updos and styling
  • Makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$51

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Alyssa
    Alyssa V. Married on 09/17/2022

Truly Amazing - Best Experience

This was the most comfortable experience I've ever had with hair or makeup. I worked with Lindsay, Dawn, and Medeira and another artist who filled in last minute due to COVID (so bummed I can't remember her name). I'm not someone who is ever comfortable with make up. I rarely wear it but Medeira was incredible. I loved the makeup and the fact that I still recognized myself. And my bridal party felt the exact same. I didn't feel judged or pressured. I felt understood and heard. And when I wasn't sure of what decisions to make, Medeira offered her suggestions. Regarding hair, Lindsay and Dawn are the most friendly people. Not only did myself and bridal party come out with an amazing hair do but we had so much fun and laughed uncontrollably as we got to know each other more during the time we spent together. Again, when it comes to these areas, I'm not usually super comfortable. I'm a total minimalist on a day-to-day basis but of course for my wedding I wanted to feel beautiful and I did thanks to this team. I cannot stress this enough - book them immediately. They are incredibly talented people and are truly good people in general. I can't speak highly enough about this group of women.
    Taylor M. Married on 09/10/2022

Amazing experience with Fusion Hair Salon

Everyone was such a pleasure to work with. Lindsay was amazing the day of and we had so much with her doing our hair. Everyone was super responsive and very easy to work with. I can’t say enough good things!
  • illustration stars

Team

Lindsay  Seagraves
Lindsay Seagraves
Bridal Team Artistic Director

Lindsay is the head of our bridal team at Fusion Salon. She found her passion for hair design at five years old. Between dancing and perfoming in plays as a young girl, she couldn't keep her hands off everyone's hair.

From updo's for all special occasions to creating a custom hair color that will leave you feeling radiant - Lindsay perfects it all.

Outside of work Lindsay enjoys lounging with her pup Roxy, traveling, live music, Philadelphia sports teams and of course, her husband AJ!

Kayla  Giles
Kayla Giles
Makeup Artist

Kayla's love for makeup started in highschool as Youtube and Beauty Guru's grew in popularity. Though she wanted to pursue a career in the beauty industry, she took on a degree in Business, Marketing and Management.

Her love for makeup still growing, she started her freelance business allowing her to pursue her passion while still in college. She then decided to take her passion a step further and become an esthetician. She is a firm believer that exceptional skincare is the key to flawless makeup!

Outside of work she enjoys cuddling on the couch with her cats and husband, watching horror movies, traveling and enjoying a nice glass of champagne!

Alyson  Valenti
Alyson Valenti
Hair Stylist

Alyson is an up-and-coming hair stylist here at Fusion Salon. At the age of thirteen, she found her passion for the industry when coloring both her friends and her own hair.

Alyson has a keen eye for many styles, such as, dramatic, old hollywood glam, sci-fi and even more natural looks. You can always find her researching new and innovative techniques that allow her to keep her creative mind turning!

In her free time, she enjoys camping and bonding with her beloved Pitbull, Stella.

3444 Naamans Rd Wilmington, DE, 19810
Location of (Fusion Hair Salon)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding