Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service

276 East Main Street Suite 101, Newark, DE 19711 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service

Located in Newark, Delaware, Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service is a wedding hair and makeup company that serves the local areas of Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. Part of the industry for more than seven years, the salon specializes in on-location hair and makeup. Bethany Keith, the owner and stylist, joined the industry when she was 16 and later started her first company at the age of 23.

Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service provides a wide variety of beauty, hair, and makeup services to couples. The company provides consultations, group services, men’s grooming, and multiple stylists for couples. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Hair trial
  • On-site hair
  • Textured styling
  • Updos and styling
  • Shaving
  • Waxing
  • Tweezing
  • Airbrush, contour, and natural makeup
  • On-site makeup

80 Reviews for Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 02/29/2020

Relaxing and Beautiful

Kate and Brittany did hair and makeup for myself and my 6 bridesmaids. Of course, we all looked beautiful. But, what was even better, was the ease of working with everyone at Gloss. Bethany always answered my emails promptly, and Kate and Brittany were always open to any suggestions my bridesmaids or I had. Kate and Brittany were also great to have around on the morning of the wedding. They were fun and relaxed and added to our great vibe. I’d hire them again and again.

Sent on 03/17/2020

Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service's reply:

Jillian- Thank you for choosing for your wedding day hair and makeup. We were so happy to be a small part of your most important day. We also really appreciate the kind words. I will make sure that I pass them on to our Kate and Brittany. Please feel free to reach out to us for all your beauty needs as we would love to see you again!!
    Stay Happy, Healthy, & Beautiful as we look forward to the future..
    Bethany

Kathy Kas · Married on 12/15/2019

Lindsay was awesome!

Lindsay came to the hotel for my daughter’s wedding. We weren’t local and couldn’t consult with her in advance. So, we had to rely on her to come up with a hair style and makeup - and our faith was well-placed. Lindsay created an elegant and natural look that suited my daughter perfectly. Lindsay also hit the mark with a light touch on the 11 year old girls in the wedding party. Lindsay made everyone look and feel their best on this most important day. Thank you, Lindsay!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service's reply:

Kathy-
    We are so happy to hear everyone looked and felt their best on your daughter's wedding day!! It was wonderful working with you and we are over the moon that you were pleased with Lindsay's hair and makeup services. Thank you again for choosing Gloss.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 73.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Shaving
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• Stacy Hart Photography Wedding Photographers

I get so excited when my brides choose to use Gloss for their wedding day hair + makeup! Every time the result is the same: beautiful, classic, and just what the bride asked for. Their team is comprised of the best professionals and the attention to detail + schedule is impeccable. I look forward to working more with them in the future!

• Hilton Wilmington/Christiana Hotel Weddings

We love working with Gloss Salon! They are always on time, prepared and totally professional. They can come right to the hotel and do your hair and make up for you so you don't even have to leave the property. They are also super creative and have great ideas for different hair styles. We highly recommend Gloss to all of our Wedding couples.

• Misty Dawn Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of photographing several weddings where Gloss Salon supplied the hair and makeup artistry. Bethany and her team always do a lovely job. The hairstyles are often uniquely beautiful, it's clear that these ladies are passionate about their art! Any photographer can tell you that makeup is a necessity on your wedding day and Gloss Salon has always done a wonderful job on my clients - making them look their absolute best without feeling or looking overly made up. I highly recommend Gloss Salon for wedding day hair and makeup. Bethany does such a great job, I go to her for regular hair cuts now too!

• 276 East Main Street, Suite 101 Newark, 19711 See on map
    Location of (Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service)