Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service

276 East Main Street Suite 101, Newark, DE 19711 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service

Located in Newark, Delaware, Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service is a wedding hair and makeup company that serves the local areas of Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. Part of the industry for more than seven years, the salon specializes in on-location hair and makeup. Bethany Keith, the owner and stylist, joined the industry when she was 16 and later started her first company at the age of 23.

Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service provides a wide variety of beauty, hair, and makeup services to couples. The company provides consultations, group services, men’s grooming, and multiple stylists for couples. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Hair trial
  • On-site hair
  • Textured styling
  • Updos and styling
  • Shaving
  • Waxing
  • Tweezing
  • Airbrush, contour, and natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Makeup trial
  • Manicure/pedicure
Follow Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service on

Other couples have also viewed

• Fusion Hair Salon

82 Reviews for Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/24/2020

Best Hair Vendor

I never used Gloss prior to my wedding but I knew other brides that used them for their weddings & all they could do was rave about Gloss. Plus the reviews were fantastic! Krystal did our hair and I cannot praise her enough. Most of us girls had long hair, one had really short hair, and we all wanted different hair styles; Krystal made sure that everyone had everyone's hair curled, set & pinned in time. Not one girl had to "fix" their own hair after Krystal left or re-pin falling hair later in the night. As for my hair, she made me look fantastic. My hair captured my personality and made me receive countless compliments all night. I can't forget Bethany in this review - she helped set up everything up & worked with me on date changes. These ladies are without a doubt some of the best artists of their craft that I have ever had the pleasure of working with- the fact that they can do all of this on-location makes them the ultimate hair wedding vendor in my book. Thank you so much for making my girls look great & making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Melissa P. · Married on 10/23/2020

So Happy With My Hair and Makeup

I went to their Wilmington, DE location and Kate and Brittany did a wonderful job on our hair and makeup. I couldn't have been more pleased. Kate walked each person through the whole makeup process so that she was doing just the right amount of makeup so that no one would be uncomfortable. And Brittany did an excellent job on our hair styles. Everyone looked beautiful and I don't think I can say anything else more positive about my experience here.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa!! We loved having you at our City location on your most important day and we could not be more pleased that you were happy with your experience. Thank you for taking the time to share.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 73.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Shaving
    Tweezing
    Waxing

1 Real Wedding

• Stacy Hart Photography Wedding Photographers

I get so excited when my brides choose to use Gloss for their wedding day hair + makeup! Every time the result is the same: beautiful, classic, and just what the bride asked for. Their team is comprised of the best professionals and the attention to detail + schedule is impeccable. I look forward to working more with them in the future!

• Hilton Wilmington/Christiana Hotel Weddings

We love working with Gloss Salon! They are always on time, prepared and totally professional. They can come right to the hotel and do your hair and make up for you so you don't even have to leave the property. They are also super creative and have great ideas for different hair styles. We highly recommend Gloss to all of our Wedding couples.

• Misty Dawn Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of photographing several weddings where Gloss Salon supplied the hair and makeup artistry. Bethany and her team always do a lovely job. The hairstyles are often uniquely beautiful, it's clear that these ladies are passionate about their art! Any photographer can tell you that makeup is a necessity on your wedding day and Gloss Salon has always done a wonderful job on my clients - making them look their absolute best without feeling or looking overly made up. I highly recommend Gloss Salon for wedding day hair and makeup. Bethany does such a great job, I go to her for regular hair cuts now too!

• 276 East Main Street, Suite 101 Newark, 19711 See on map
    Location of (Gloss Salon and On-Location Hair and Makeup Service)