1makeupman

New Castle, DE View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in New Castle, Delaware, 1makeupman is a proficient makeup service for weddings and special events. Licensed makeup artist and owner Russell Borns believes that makeup serves as an accessory to everyone's facial features, just as jewelry is an accessory to the wedding gown. Russell and his team of artists are thrilled to provide makeup services for the guest of honor, wedding parties, and groups of up to 30 people.

1makeupman schedules a full makeup trial ahead of the wedding to ensure that each client is satisfied with their look. They will create your desired look using contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, fake eyelashes and will offer to cover any tattoos. These talented professionals are available for hair trims and are delighted to travel to your chosen destination.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Morgan Married on 09/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything I wanted on such a special day

Best makeup service I have ever had done!!! He even came to the salon where I got my hair done at! Very kind and funny! Made me laugh and stay calm while waiting to marry the love of my life. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, beautiful work !!
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING artistry and professionalism - simply THE BEST!

Russell was the very first vendor I booked for our wedding (more than a year out). I met Russell years ago and ever since then, I knew I wanted him to do my makeup for our wedding day. Russell has an amazing way of applying makeup so it looks natural, but dramatic enough for pictures. You feel like yourself, but just an elevated version. We had the pleasure of not only working with Russell, but also Hitomi on our big day, and I cannot say enough good things about the both of them. They both do an absolutely beautiful job with makeup application, and they also bring so much more. Russell and Hitomi created a fun, calm, and positive environment for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom and mother-in-law. It's so important to surround yourself with positivity while you're getting ready, and they provided just that. Russell and Hitomi calmed the nerves I had throughout the day and kept me laughing. I can't wait to hire them again for another event, and several of my bridesmaids already plan to hire them in the future too. Russell and Hitomi, thank you so very much for making me and my girls feel beautiful and for being such amazing and wonderful people. Forever grateful for the both of you and can't wait to work with you again!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 09/09/2022

1makeupman is the BEST

Russell and his team provided the best wedding day makeup services I could have imagined. He and Hitomi were rays of sunshine on a hectic morning. Their upbeat playlist and jokes kept my girls smiling and laughing all morning. Russell made everyone feel comfortable and happy and was key in keeping our morning schedule on track as well. He and Hitomi are true artists - everyone was in awe of their makeup. Everyone's natural beauty was enhanced and the makeup looked fabulous in photos. He was also extremely flexible - he was able to do light makeup for two flower girls and a few touchups for the groom with zero notice on my wedding day. Definitely ask him about services for the groom. I hadn't even thought about it, but my husband was really appreciative to have a pro on hand to make sure he looked his best. I am so happy we chose 1makeupman and can confidently recommend him to all brides!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

New Castle New Castle, DE, 19720
Location of (1makeupman)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding