Flowers by Mayumi

Lewes, DE View map

For your perfect day... From flowers for the ceremony to tossing the bouquet we customize all your needs to the finest detail making your special day perfect.

Nature's special gift, flesh flowers, are exlusive and romantic. They symbolize life and fertility. Wedding flowers are the bride's personal signature.

From the classic to the exotic, the formal to the casual beach wedding, our creative staff can design all the flowers for your dream wedding from start to finish.

We invite you to call to make an appointment for a complimentary wedding flower consultation.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Bouquets

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Jamie
    Jamie S. Married on 07/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience, amazing florist.

I had to find flowers at the last minute (about 24 hours before my ceremony)...issue with original florist and Mayumi came through. Many of my guests kept saying what great flowers I had and how they matched the teal dresses I choose perfectly.

She asked what we wanted and needed. She was able to deliver the vision I had in my head within my budget. She was honest about what flowers I was going to be able to get and how it was going to look. Delivery and set up was included which helped minimize the stress of the day. 100% would recommend her if you are looking for a florist. She is up front and honest. I wish I would have gone with her originally.
  • Carly2417
    Carly P. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mayumi is a true artist.

I gave Mayumi an idea of what I would like and she exceeded my expectations. Her flower arrangements made it look like a fairytale. She was so attentive and I got so many compliments on her artistry
    Kimberly Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful and creative!

We used Flowers by Mayumi for the bride's bouquet (and some loose petals for the flower girl). Working with them was very easy - they have experience with our wedding planner.

The overall experience was incredibly smooth. Despite only making the bride's bouquet, she did a STUNNING job. We made silk flower arrangements for the centerpieces ourselves as well as ordered silk bridesmaids bouquets from Etsy and using pictures, she was able to match the colors PERFECTLY.

Pickup was a breeze and it was ready right on time. Would recommend them to anyone else who was in the market for a florist in Lewes!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Mckenzee & Andrew
10 photos · 09/21/2018

128 2nd St. Lewes, DE, 19958
302-644-4468
Location of (Flowers by Mayumi)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding