128 2nd St., Lewes, DE 19958 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowers by Mayumi

For your perfect day... From flowers for the ceremony to tossing the bouquet we customize all your needs to the finest detail making your special day perfect.

Nature's special gift, flesh flowers, are exlusive and romantic. They symbolize life and fertility. Wedding flowers are the bride's personal signature.

From the classic to the exotic, the formal to the casual beach wedding, our creative staff can design all the flowers for your dream wedding from start to finish.

We invite you to call to make an appointment for a complimentary wedding flower consultation.

Follow Flowers by Mayumi on

Flowers by Mayumi 1
  • Amy

Amy Smalley · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Flowers!!

All I can say is WOW!!! My flowers were so much more than I expected!!! They were gorgeous!!!! She was so easy to work with, she got the arrangements spot on!!!! All the flowers were much bigger and mor beautiful than expected! Thank you so much Mayumi for making my special day so beautiful!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Flowers by Mayumi 2

Flowers by Mayumi's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to work with you and bring your special day to life. I am so glad that you loved your wedding flowers just as much as we loved designing them.
    Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness.

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

We had a such a great experience working with Mayumi and her team. We met with Mayumi to discuss our vision and she immediately understood the look we were going for and had so many great ideas about how to achieve it. For example, we wanted to decorate the wedding arch with flowers and Mayumi had the idea to repurpose those flowers to decorate the fireplace inside during our reception! We also reused the flowers that we decorated the ceremony chairs with at the cocktail hour. She arrived early to set up the flowers and her team moved our flowers after the ceremony up to the reception area to help us save on costs. The flowers blew everyone that attended our wedding away. They were vibrant, fresh, and so well styled. I would highly recommend Flowers By Mayumi and would absolutely use them again!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Britt · Married on 09/17/2016

AMAZING! I didn't know anything about flowers and to be honest, it wasn't something I thought I cared about...but Flowers of Mayumi changed my opinion on flowers! Mayumi, Emily, and the rest of the staff made the whole process so easy! I gave them a few pictures of flowers I liked and they created the most creative and beautiful flowers I could ever imagine. When I changed my mind about my bouquet, they were more then accommodating and helpful. I even stopped by the shop unannounced just to check in and make sure everything was going smoothly, and they always stopped and talked to me. The bridal party flowers were so gorgeous and the flowers for our cake were perfect! Beyond amazing and helpful!! Thank you for being part of our wedding day!!

Sent on 02/19/2017