17541 Shady Road, Lewes, DE 19958 Map · Phone number

About Styled.

Welcome to an exceptional decor & design experience. We are a dedicated team of professionals with vast designing knowledge & capabilities. Personalized, committed and exceptional service for all our valued clients is standard. What is beautiful in your eyes is ease in our hands. Visit our showroom, meet us on a conference chat or email us at info@styledde.com. Cheers!

• MoaCreations
  • Flowers by Mayumi
  • Bayberry

69 Reviews for Styled.

• Madeleine

Madeleine Overturf · Married on 10/03/2020

Styled Creates Dream Wedding

The Styled team is simply perfect. Through months of wedding planning, they helped us create the perfect look, and were more than happy to alter and change plans along the way. I did not know what style I wanted for my wedding, but through a haphazard Pinterest board, they found and made the wedding of my dreams. Jess, Carly, and Jim are incredibly professional, responsive, and also personal. No detail is too small for them. Their "total package" deal with Coastal Tents and Make My Day event planning simplified the vendor process, and saved us a ton of time. Our venue (Fort Miles) was an open slate and they had the foresight and vision to turn an empty pad into a fairytale reception. They are generous, kind, and have exquisite taste. If you have any event in the Delmarva beach area, go with Styled! Photos courtesy of J. Nicole Photography

Sent on 11/22/2020

Radhika Patel · Married on 09/07/2019

Gorgeous decor!

I cannot say enough about Jim and the whole Styled team!!! We had a traditional indian wedding and therefore needed a florist to decorate our mandap. Originally, I had talked to Jim about just the florals, but after talking about my 'vision' with him, he advised that the wooden mandap size we had would not fit the amount of people I was discussing. He then offered to build the whole wooden mandap according to the proper size!! I also discussed my color scheme for the florals, the aisle decor, ideas for my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquet and then left the rest up to him and the Styled team to come up with! On the day of my wedding, when I first saw everything come together, I was in shock - they made my dream come to life! The team also went above and beyond and decorated a wagon we had for one of my flower girls with leftover florals they had - this was so sweet of them! I had also requested for my dog a floral piece for her color and greenery to wrap her leash and it turned out beautiful! Jim was very prompt during the whole process with communication and email correspondence, which I appreciated very much. I would HIGHLY recommend the whole Styled team for any occasion!! They made the best day of my life the most beautiful day of my life :)

Sent on 03/28/2020

Melanie · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful work!

I am very happy I went with The City Florist for my wedding. Jim made my vision come to life and more. The bouquets, centerpieces, and many other details turned out stunning. He was easy to communicate with and stuck to my budget.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Styled. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 201.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 199.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Heritage Shores Club
    Heritage Shores Club Country Club Weddings

Not only a florist, but a complete event designer! Absolutely gorgeous work!

• Just Beachy Events LLC Wedding Planners

The City Florist is one of the most talented, creative and imaginative florist/event designers I have ever worked with. Jim Gray and his staff are so great to work with both professionally and personally. I loved his work so much I chose him for my own wedding a few years ago! Choose The City Florist to make your wedding beautiful and unforgetable!

• Neil Studios Photography Wedding Photographers

City Florist is the one of the most celebrated floral designer? When you hear an event you are photographing is being set by Jim at City Florist you know you will be walking into a vision! City florist collaborates with their clients to make your wishes turn into a reality that will make your day an event to remember by using color, textures and artistry. City Florist will create the mood and atmosphere you want your guests and family to remember on the most important day of your life.- Michelle Robbins

• 17541 Shady Road Lewes, DE, 19958 See on map