Styled.

Lewes, DE View map

$3,000 Typical Price

Welcome to an exceptional decor & design experience. We are a dedicated team of professionals with a wide array of event design knowledge & capabilities. Personalized and exceptional service is standard for all our valued clients. We do not offer packages as each design is uniquely created. Floral design, decor elements, event lighting, arbors, event related rentals (part of contract not by individual pieces) drapery, coordination services and more. Our new client forms are step one in the design process and are available on our website at info@styledde.com.

Let's get started! Cheers!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$201

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$17

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$199

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Golden
    Golden H. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers and fantastic team!

Jess and her team are amazing! So organized, helpful, fun, and create beautiful displays. We did all our flowers and wedding rentals through Styled and it was beyond perfect. From our first conversation to sample day to the wedding day, Jess made sure everything was beautiful! Can’t thank her enough!
  • Madeleine
    Madeleine O. Married on 10/03/2020

Styled Creates Dream Wedding

The Styled team is simply perfect. Through months of wedding planning, they helped us create the perfect look, and were more than happy to alter and change plans along the way. I did not know what style I wanted for my wedding, but through a haphazard Pinterest board, they found and made the wedding of my dreams. Jess, Carly, and Jim are incredibly professional, responsive, and also personal. No detail is too small for them. Their "total package" deal with Coastal Tents and Make My Day event planning simplified the vendor process, and saved us a ton of time. Our venue (Fort Miles) was an open slate and they had the foresight and vision to turn an empty pad into a fairytale reception. They are generous, kind, and have exquisite taste. If you have any event in the Delmarva beach area, go with Styled! Photos courtesy of J. Nicole Photography
    Radhika P. Married on 09/07/2019

Gorgeous decor!

I cannot say enough about Jim and the whole Styled team!!! We had a traditional indian wedding and therefore needed a florist to decorate our mandap. Originally, I had talked to Jim about just the florals, but after talking about my 'vision' with him, he advised that the wooden mandap size we had would not fit the amount of people I was discussing. He then offered to build the whole wooden mandap according to the proper size!! I also discussed my color scheme for the florals, the aisle decor, ideas for my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquet and then left the rest up to him and the Styled team to come up with! On the day of my wedding, when I first saw everything come together, I was in shock - they made my dream come to life! The team also went above and beyond and decorated a wagon we had for one of my flower girls with leftover florals they had - this was so sweet of them! I had also requested for my dog a floral piece for her color and greenery to wrap her leash and it turned out beautiful! Jim was very prompt during the whole process with communication and email correspondence, which I appreciated very much. I would HIGHLY recommend the whole Styled team for any occasion!! They made the best day of my life the most beautiful day of my life :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Heritage Shores Club Heritage Shores Club Country Club Weddings

Not only a florist, but a complete event designer! Absolutely gorgeous work!

Just Beachy Events LLC Just Beachy Events LLC Wedding Planners

The City Florist is one of the most talented, creative and imaginative florist/event designers I have ever worked with. Jim Gray and his staff are so great to work with both professionally and personally. I loved his work so much I chose him for my own wedding a few years ago! Choose The City Florist to make your wedding beautiful and unforgetable!

Neil Studios Photography Neil Studios Photography Wedding Photographers

City Florist is the one of the most celebrated floral designer? When you hear an event you are photographing is being set by Jim at City Florist you know you will be walking into a vision! City florist collaborates with their clients to make your wishes turn into a reality that will make your day an event to remember by using color, textures and artistry. City Florist will create the mood and atmosphere you want your guests and family to remember on the most important day of your life.- Michelle Robbins

17541 Shady Road Lewes, DE, 19958
Location of (Styled.)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding