Jen-Mor Florist

Dover, DE View map

$3,000 Typical Price

"Dover's Family Florist?

Jen-Mor's has been a family owned and operated business for over 40 years.

Since 1971, the Zimmerman family business has been a symbol of the very best in guaranteed service.

Our superb quality of flowers, creative designs, value and professional service contribute to our number one goal of over-all customer satisfaction.

We are fully committed to the quality of each order and the satisfaction of every customer.

Each product, made to order and delivered by our professional staff, is backed with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

We always have a large selection of high quality fresh flowers, plants, fruit, gourmet and junk food baskets as well as candles, plush animals and gift items available to make your shopping experience a simple and pleasant one.

We look forward to serving all your floral needs.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 05/22/2021

Hajek 5.22.2021

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. I had gone to put in my order mid covid and Jen-Mor was very accommodating. We spoke about all the options for flowers how I was trying to be a little cost conscious and adding inexpensive flowers. I also showed them a bouquet I had found on Pinterest and she was able to identify and recreate the bouquet. The flowers were fresh and just beautiful. I had ordered nine table arrangements, one bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and seven boutonnières and everything was exactly how I had wanted it very happy.

Jen-Mor Florist's reply:

Thank you so much. We were happy to help make your special day even more special! We wish you a long and happy marriage!
    Stacy Married on 10/27/2018

Vendor to Vendor

I had the pleasure of working with Jen Mor this past fall on a wedding. They were professional, responsiveness and nailed the vision of the bride and budget! She also provided the flowers for the cake and it was gorgeous!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/20/2018

Bridal Floral arraignments

Everything was absolutely beautiful, fresh and exactly what I wanted.

Jen-Mor Florist's reply:

Wonderful! Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day. Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy marriage. Thank you for posting a review for us!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Jen-Mor Florist 1
Gift

Dear Bride to be,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You have such an exciting time ahead, and many plans to make. Thank you for considering Jen-Mor’s for this important time in your life.

As you begin to think about planning your wedding, book your ceremony and reception locations first, and then it’s time to book the date with your florist. This is also something to book early, as dates fill up fast for weddings. It’s helpful if you choose your dresses first, then it’s time to get serious about flowers.

We will be Happy to assist you in any way with selecting and ordering your wedding flowers, please let us know if you have any questions.

Please enjoy this coupon for a “FREE” Throw Away Bouquet with your Wedding flower order of $1000.00 or more! (Designers choice to match the wedding colors)

Thank you for your consideration and Congratulations on your engagement!

Sincerely,

Jen-Mor Florist

Lydia Joy Photography Lydia Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen-Mor Florist is simply phenomenal. Everyone there is so kind and professional. Everyone there knows. their. stuff. They know every flower and when they're in bloom and whether they're ideal for your special day or not. I was blown away. Not only have I seen their work at weddings, but I used them for my personal wedding as well. If you're looking for a florist in the Dover area, these are most certainly the people you should trust your business to. Thank you for providing me with the most perfect flowers for my wedding day. I know I will continue to pass your name along to my couples!

Men In Black Wedding Officiants Men In Black Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

When it comes to a Florist. Jen-Mor Florist is tops. Their arrangements are beautiful, they add lots of extra details. We highly recommend them. The are listed on our couple's vendors/venues list of choices that we give to all couples looking to get married. We high recommend Jen-Mor Florist. You can reach them at: Jen-Mor Florist, Inc. - Toll Free 877-251-8965 and Local 302-697-3273 - jenmor@gmail.com - http://www.jenmor.com/ We are the Men In Black Wedding Officiants and we officiate at all Ceremonies…Inter-Faith, Military Honor Guard, spiritual, catholic, civil union and same gender weddings -- Vow Renewals, Elopements, Funerals and Baptisms/Christenings. Over 85% of the wedding ceremonies we officiate at, are non-denominational. We travel to ALL of these venue site locations in DE, MD, PA, NJ, VA, Washington, DC, all the Eastern Shores and Beaches of Ocean City MD, the Chesapeake Bay, Delaware Bay, and all the Ocean Beaches of NJ. Thank you! Men In Black Wedding Officiants.

2109 S. Dupont Hwy. Dover, 19901
Location of (Jen-Mor Florist)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding