Main Street, Wilmington, DE 19977 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,395
Availability Check your date

About Lydia Joy Photography

Lydia Joy Photography is a wedding photography company based in Wilmington, Delaware that can take an authentic approach to capturing your wedding day. This wedding photography company creates timeless photos that families can look back on years later and experience all over again. Owner and lead photographer Lydia Joy has a laid-back style of capturing her couples that makes them comfortable in front of the camera.

Lydia Joy aims to tell an authentic love story through her photographs. She can capture every single bright and joyous detail on your wedding day and usually ends up with anywhere between 400 to 800 images. Lydia Joy Photography offers the following services:

• Additional hours

Lydia Joy Photography 6
Lydia Joy Photography 7
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 11/17/2018

We searched all over for wedding photographers and something about Lydia and her work stood out more than the rest. After recently getting our engagement photos back from her ... we now know why she stood out; everything is perfect!!!!!!! Our photos are gorgeous, very timely in responding to messages and questions yet very reasonably priced! We cannot wait to see the magic she creates for our wedding!!

Sent on 12/15/2017
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/13/2018

Best photographer ever

It's taken me a while to post this just because I have an endless amount of good things to say about Lydia. When I first saw Lydia's work I was completely in awe and fell in love with her style and her moments that she captured. Back in 2017 my now husband & I entered to win a session with her. By the grace of god we won and chose to do our engagement photos with her. Within minutes of meeting her I knew I wanted her to capture every important moment in our lives for years to come. We LOVED our engagement photos and once we saw them we knew we had to have her capture our wedding. We did another fall mini session with her and used them as our save the dates. As for our wedding photos-I'm again completely in awe. So many moments captured that I would've never even thought to capture. Some pictures I didn't even know were taken and they're my favorite. She was absolutely amazing with us through every shoot and the entire wedding process. The main thing I wanted for our wedding was an amazing photographer and Lydia made that dream come true. So incredibly grateful for her.

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Lydia Joy Photography 14
    Lydia Joy Photography 15
    Lydia Joy Photography 16

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

An amazing photographer! She makes sure you get all the shots that you want and they all come out so well. We had an engagement session as well and the photos were gorgeous. I will certainly treasure them!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Lydia Joy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,395.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Katie Dietz Bridal Styling
    Katie Dietz Bridal Styling Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lydia does amazing work!

• Myers Pointe
    Myers Pointe Banquet Halls

We recommend Lydia Joy Photography to all our guests who want to have their special moments captured forever. Her professionalism, flexibility, and attention to detail are outstanding, and we know anyone entrusting their special day to Lydia will not be disappointed!

• Jen-Mor Florist
    Jen-Mor Florist Wedding Florists

We have worked with Lydia Joy photography several times, and are very impressed with the professionalism and creative talent shown. Their work is Beautiful and the photographer is friendly and easy to work with. The images they capture are special keepsakes to enjoy for a lifetime. We are happy to recommend them to our Brides.

• Main Street Wilmington, DE, 19977 See on map