This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Centerpieces
Understanding Couple's Vision
Attention to Detail
Flowers Quality

On WeddingWire since 2014

Forget Me Not Florist & Flower Preservation is an award winning family-owned and operated business celebrating 18 years, located in Middletown, Delaware. They are dedicated to serving clients with stunning floral arrangements and flower preservation. With a staff that is friendly and attentive, they will work with you to create the floral arrangements of your dreams.

Forget Me Not Florist & Flower Preservation is pleased to offer their newly renovated bridal consultation room to clients. The room is equipped with a large TV monitor, giving you a new and exciting way to view floral arrangements. The monitor allows us to display floral selections for a more visual and interesting experience. They are also excited to offer bouquet preservation. Proud to be the only Delaware florist trained in the art of flower preservation. Create a heirloom to last for generations. Other services offered include:

• Delivery
  • Setup
  • Bouquet pick up for preservation
  • Bouquet Preservation - Only Delaware florist with this unique service

Other Services
In addition to the services mentioned above, the florist offers a variety of floral arrangements for you to choose from. Arrangements include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$180

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$195

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

98% Recommended by couples

Christina
Christina C. Sent on 06/13/2021

Best Florist in Town

After researching many florist photos, Forget Me Not Florist seemed to be the vendor who would capture my vision the best. Wendy did not disappoint. From day one Wendy was very responsive. I sent over photos and described to her what my dream wedding would entail. I know nothing about flowers and Wendy was able to take my vision, give suggestions and see my dream to fruition. When deciding on what my centerpiece would be, Wendy even let me buy a sample so that I could take it home and see what it would look like with my decor. I had an amazing experience and even more importantly every flower arrangement, whether it be my bouquet to the tables was absolutely beautiful. My flowers made my wedding look like a fairytale. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being apart of our special day, without you it would not have been perfect.
M
Molly T. Sent on 11/10/2023

Outstanding!!!

We have had the most amazing year celebrating our son & his new bride and we absolutely couldn鈥檛 have done it without Forget Me Not Florist who provided us with the most beautiful flowers for the bridal shower and just made the whole look I was going for come to life.
We returned for centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner which, again, were amazing & made every table look so elegant. I was also responsible for Grandmother鈥檚 corsages, Mother鈥檚 bouquets & boutineers for the wedding which was one of the most stressful jobs for me who knows what I like but knows nothing about flowers and was so worried I wouldn鈥檛 get it right. Wendy, the owner, spent so much time with me going over options & showing me what different flowers might look like & was so patient with all my questions & my worrying, even emailing me several times to make sure I was completely happy with every detail. The boutineers were the most beautiful boutineers I had ever seen & the Mom鈥檚 bouquets & grandmother鈥檚 corsage, absolutely gorgeous! Everything we needed for every event was perfect & just exceeded my expectations in every way. It鈥檚 hard put into words how thankful & grateful I am for Wendy & her team at Forget Me Not Florist. They are kind & caring & professional and I would give them 10 out of 5 stars if I could.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything!!!
R
Rachael L. Sent on 12/05/2023

Amazing best service ever

Wendy was amazing to work with she was responsive, easy to work with, and provided advice and help when needed. She made sure that all my ideas came to life. Would highly recommend!
illustration stars

路 Historic Weddings
DuPont Country Club
4.9 out of 5 rating , 36 Reviews
路 Country Club Weddings

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding