Newark, DE View map Visit website
$2,500 Typical Price

$2,500 Typical Price

Creations By Valarie is a seasoned wedding florist located in the heart of Newark, Delaware. This creative florist specializes in crafting unique floral arrangements for every happy couple utilizing faux and 'Real Touch' florals to create a long-lasting beautiful expression of love. Every piece is specially designed with care and intention. They strive to create stunning designs of all kinds, from table decor and centerpieces to bouquets and boutonnieres. With several arrangements to choose from, you and your sweetheart can have a vibrant event like never before.

The team at Creations By Valerie offers a wide range of services for clients to choose from. As well as floral design, the team also offers expert day-of coordination services. Using faux and 'real touch' florals, they craft bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, and much more. Additional items available to order include:

• Flower curtains
  • Party favors
  • Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• I
    Ihesha L. Married on 04/09/2022

Perfection

Our wedding would have fallen apart if it weren’t for Creations By Valarie. From collaborating with me and my mother on the Pinterest board to hand holding and wrangling up our bridal party on the big day. Everything looked gorgeous, the wedding ceremony, table decorations, bouquets and corsages, I could not be happier how everything turned out. April 9, 2022 was hands down the happiest and stress free day of my life and it’s all thanks to Valarie and Creations By Valarie, LLC.

Creations By Valarie's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. It was wonderful working with you and your mother. Your day was beautiful and you were awesome to work with.

Doris G. Married on 03/12/2022

Birthday Party

Let me first start by saying five stars aren't nearly enough stars to rate Angellette's work! When she decorated my birthday party I only told her I like bling and the colors I was using. She took only those words and turned the place into something outright elegant, amazingly beautiful and simple gorgeous! I was blown away and my guest talked about her decorations for months. Will definitely recommend her to my friends.

Creations By Valarie's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review. It was an honor to be a part of a special party for such a special lady.. The entire evening was beautiful and you danced the night away. Thank you for referring us to your guests!
  • Tyleasha
    Tyleasha S. Married on 03/05/2022

Absolutely Amazing

I was absolutely satisfied with the creativity and professionalism of this company. They went above and beyond with helping me throw an amazing bridal shower. Next event I plan, I know where to come.

Creations By Valarie's reply:

Thanks Ty it was an absolute pleasure working with you. I look forward to collaboration in the future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Creations By Valarie 1
Exclusive

Newark, Delaware Newark, DE, 19711
4436190354
Location of (Creations By Valarie)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding