37385 Rehoboth Avenue, Ext #1, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

592e086f623b379b IMG 3712
Lilies!!!
lauren werkheiser photography for beach to bay bri
White and Coral

Bayberry 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Francisco · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful!!!

I would highly recommend Bayberry Flowers for any event! Carl did such an amazing job of making my vision for our wedding a reality. I didn't know what specific flowers I wanted, I just knew the color scheme. Carl was able to create the feel I wanted for the wedding with ease. He is truly knowledgeable and passionate about his craft. Thank you for making our day beautiful Carl!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Bayberry's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you, Danielle. Thank you for placing your confidence in Bayberry for your wedding flowers.
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 09/15/2018

Fabulous Florist!

Carl at Bayberry came highly recommended from a coworker in the DE area. He did not disappoint! Upon speaking to him over the phone and then meeting him in person, he immediately saw our vision for our wedding. He provided us very elegant floral arrangements well within our budget. Carl was interested in getting to know us as a couple and happy to share recommendations for other vendors and services within the DE area. We married in September with threat of hurricanes; Carl did not hesitate to reach out to share indoor ceremony options and vendors to make those touches possible. Luckily for us we had sunny skies and didn't need to make special arrangement but it brought a sense of relief to have options! I received so many compliments on my bouquet. I would highly recommend Carl to anyone else planning their wedding in DE. Many thanks to him and his staff for making our wedding memorable for us and our guests.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Tina · Married on 04/27/2018

Bayberry was easy to work with for being out of town. They were quick to respond to emails and made delivery the day of so easy since they had worked with our venue before. I absolutely love all of the bouquets and tried to keep them as fresh as long as possible. They were still make something incredibly beautiful given some of our budget constraints and I really appreciated all of their effort into making that happen.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Bayberry's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bayberry FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Elevee Events
    Elevee Events Wedding Planners

Carl and his team are great - even if you have a budget or a last minute request. He has even added more flowers for me on the day of the wedding!!

• Sam Ellis Photography
    Sam Ellis Photography Wedding Photographers

Bayberry puts together the most beautiful arrangements! Carl personally delivers the flowers to the wedding party and I love to capture the look on the bride's face when she sees her bouquet for the first time, most of the time they tear up!

• kam photography
    kam photography Wedding Photographers

Their arrangements and colorful arrangements never fail to amaze me.

• 37385 Rehoboth Avenue, Ext #1 Rehoboth Beach, 19971 See on map