Bayberry

Rehoboth Beach, DE View map

Based out of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, Bayberry provides professional wedding florist design services for engaged couples. This skilled team has been creating beautiful arrangements since 2003. They will focus on the finer details of each design, putting together pieces that represent your authentic tastes. Bayberry will work to incorporate your creative opinion from the outset, putting you at ease from the first consultation.

The team will get to know you personally, building an understanding of your specific needs for your big day. They can create designs in a variety of styles such as modern, classic, and romantic arrangements. Couples can choose from a selection of floral pieces including bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, and more. This team understands the importance of a seamless experience, offering delivery, set-up, and clean-up services.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Afton
    Afton S. Married on 06/18/2021

Bayberry to the rescue!

Three weeks prior to the wedding, I was floundering in DIY projects and thankfully found Josh Fredo and Bayberry florists in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. As a solitary summer Bride, without an entourage of a bridal party, I knew I wanted simple and elegant touch of Blue Hydrangeas for an archway and bouquet. Josh answered my inquiry immeadiatly and scheduled a zoom to discuss the details. He was professional and courteous. He took my simplistic wishes and turned them into elegant reality that perfected our wedding vision. Mixing blue thistle, eucalyptus and other greens with my vision of hydrangeas, Josh and his team created the perfect floral arrangements to complete my wedding vision. I am forever grateful for Josh’s professionalism in responding to my call quickly, providing guidance and support in designing arrangements that met my wishes, and did not over extend our budget allowing us to add in centerpieces for the reception as well. As far as florists in Rehoboth Beach area go, Josh Fredo with Bayberry florists will be my first call from now on!

Bayberry's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to make your special day as perfect as could be. It was a pleasure and honor to make your vision a reality. We all wish you all the happiness in your new venture in life.
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl L. Married on 05/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The flowers were stunning!

We met Josh and we hit it off right away. He is incredibly knowledgable and helped us design the flowers for our wedding. There were a few adjustments along the way which went very smoothly. His flowers were beautiful and lasted long after the wedding!

Bayberry's reply:

We are glad we were able to help in your special day! Even with bad weather we were still able to give you a memory that will last a lifetime! We all wish you both joy and happiness in your new life as one💕it was truly an honor. Melissa & Josh
  • Danielle
    Danielle F. Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful!!!

I would highly recommend Bayberry Flowers for any event! Carl did such an amazing job of making my vision for our wedding a reality. I didn't know what specific flowers I wanted, I just knew the color scheme. Carl was able to create the feel I wanted for the wedding with ease. He is truly knowledgeable and passionate about his craft. Thank you for making our day beautiful Carl!

Bayberry's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you, Danielle. Thank you for placing your confidence in Bayberry for your wedding flowers.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Patrick & Lauren
    24 photos · 08/08/2016

Elevee Events Elevee Events Wedding Planners

Carl and his team are great - even if you have a budget or a last minute request. He has even added more flowers for me on the day of the wedding!!

Sam Ellis Photography Sam Ellis Photography Wedding Photographers

Bayberry puts together the most beautiful arrangements! Carl personally delivers the flowers to the wedding party and I love to capture the look on the bride's face when she sees her bouquet for the first time, most of the time they tear up!

kam photography kam photography Wedding Photographers

Their arrangements and colorful arrangements never fail to amaze me.

37385 Rehoboth Avenue, Ext #1 Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971
Location of (Bayberry)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding