Bayberry Reviews

Bayberry 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Francisco · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful!!!

I would highly recommend Bayberry Flowers for any event! Carl did such an amazing job of making my vision for our wedding a reality. I didn't know what specific flowers I wanted, I just knew the color scheme. Carl was able to create the feel I wanted for the wedding with ease. He is truly knowledgeable and passionate about his craft. Thank you for making our day beautiful Carl!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Bayberry's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you, Danielle. Thank you for placing your confidence in Bayberry for your wedding flowers.
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 09/15/2018

Fabulous Florist!

Carl at Bayberry came highly recommended from a coworker in the DE area. He did not disappoint! Upon speaking to him over the phone and then meeting him in person, he immediately saw our vision for our wedding. He provided us very elegant floral arrangements well within our budget. Carl was interested in getting to know us as a couple and happy to share recommendations for other vendors and services within the DE area. We married in September with threat of hurricanes; Carl did not hesitate to reach out to share indoor ceremony options and vendors to make those touches possible. Luckily for us we had sunny skies and didn't need to make special arrangement but it brought a sense of relief to have options! I received so many compliments on my bouquet. I would highly recommend Carl to anyone else planning their wedding in DE. Many thanks to him and his staff for making our wedding memorable for us and our guests.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Tina · Married on 04/27/2018

Bayberry was easy to work with for being out of town. They were quick to respond to emails and made delivery the day of so easy since they had worked with our venue before. I absolutely love all of the bouquets and tried to keep them as fresh as long as possible. They were still make something incredibly beautiful given some of our budget constraints and I really appreciated all of their effort into making that happen.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Bayberry's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you.

Kathy · Married on 10/07/2017

Everyone at Bayberry was wonderful ! From start to finish we had a wonderful experience for our daughters wedding! Carl and his staff were very patient with all our requests and extremely helpful in guiding us toward what flowers, etc. would give us the look we were trying to achieve. Since our daughters wedding was at our home and had several areas that needed to be done (Front yard, back yard, dock) it was a challenge, but Carl came up with wonderful ways to bring everything to life! From the flowers on the pergola, to the amazing arrangements on all the farm tables, the bride's bouquet, and the everything else in between our daughter's wedding was stunning. Every guest commented on the beautiful flowers! They are the best in town!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Bayberry 13
    Bayberry 14
    Bayberry 15

Bayberry's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with you and your family, Kathy. Thank you for placing your confidence in Bayberry and for your review on Wedding Wire.

Carl and the team at Bayberry were wonderful to work with! Our flowers came out better than i could have imagined. They also created a wonderful fabric and flower display on the pergola where we got married - on an incredibly windy day! They went above and beyond and I would recommend them for all floral needs in southern Delaware.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/24/2015

I recently got married on Oct 24 in Lewes, DE and we used Bayberry as our florists and they were absolutely amazing!! From the very beginning they listened to our vision and put together arrangements that were absolutely stunning! I changed my mind a few times a long the way and they worked with me through that and were always available for us to come in to their shop and meet with them. We couldn't have asked for a better florist and would definitely recommend them for any floral needs as their arrangements were some of the most beautiful that I have ever seen!!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Jackie · Married on 09/26/2015

Bayberry was amazing! My mom and I walked in with a few months to go before the wedding and they were able to accommodate all of our needs. Their kindness, creativity and expertise were exactly what we needed. We changed our order a couple of times but Carl always stayed calm with us and helped us stick to our vision. When he delivered the flowers on wedding day I was utterly delighted- they were beautiful! Thank you, Bayberry!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Julie · Married on 07/29/2015

What a beautiful job Bayberry flowers did for my daughters wedding. We no idea what we wanted to do as flowers, we had an old family bible that has been carried in weddings for generations. Carl came up with a great way to incorporated the bible with the flowers.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Heather · Married on 07/29/2015

When I walked into the florist, I had no idea what type of flowers I wanted for my wedding. I described the event to Carl and told him that I trusted whatever he came up with. It turned out absolutely beautiful. The bouquets and corsages were amazing and looked absolutely incredible in the pictures!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Michele · Married on 06/20/2015

When my fiancé and I began to look at vendors, my wedding planner highly recommended Carl at Bayberry. Carl was immediately accommodating when I told him that I had to have a particular type of flower. I wanted a tiger lily to represent the presence of my late mother at my wedding. Bayberry went to work on making this a beautiful focal point in my wedding, despite the fact that a tiger lily is not a traditional wedding flower. Carl seemed very confident that he could pull off the look I wanted. He knew exactly what questions to ask and what ideas to propose to get the conversation going, in order to complete the look. Bayberry provided a picturesque ceremony and gorgeous centerpieces at the reception. I actually had a few wedding guests contact me the next day asking if there were any extra centerpieces because they couldn’t find one at the end of the wedding—everyone had taken them! They even incorporated adorable starfish in the men’s boutonnières and on our table centerpieces. Bayberry made the look of the wedding feel so casual and beachy yet so clean and elegant. They truly made my vision come to life and gave it a modern and fun feel. Bayberry was easy to work with, so kind, and extremely professional. They delivered the exact look I wanted, to perfection. They did a wonderful job, I could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Janelle · Married on 06/13/2015

I adore Carl at Bayberry! The moment I walked into the stores of his flower shop, I immediately knew I was selecting his business for my wedding day flowers. I felt like he knew exactly what I wanted. He shared my vision. He asked the right questions and had all of the answers of my questions. The bouquets he provided on my wedding day were gorgeous. My bridal bouquet was out of this world!! I chose red roses and red ranunculus. If I am ever in the area again, I would always buy from flowers from Carl.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/02/2015

Carl and his team at Bayberry did a phenomenal job with my flowers for a church ceremony and laid back reception. He completely understood my vision and created masterpieces for my wedding day. I highly recommend using Bayberry!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/28/2015

The flowers for my wedding on March 28, 2015 were absolutely stunning and gorgeous. Carl was such a pleasure to work with during the entire process. He did such a fantastic job of incorporating ideas/pictures and flowers I liked with my overall theme and feel for the wedding. He also came up with wonderful suggestions. I could tell just by speaking with him during our first meeting that he had a vision in his head and I was so impressed with the final outcome. He was also able to incorporate my grandmother's rosary into my bridal bouquet which made it even more special. The flowers were of high quality and arranged beautifully. You will not be disappointed with Bayberry.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. I didn't want to put down my bouquet! Carl and his team really listen to what you want and create something beautiful. I got so many compliments on the centerpieces and the bouquets for all my girls. Carl is excellent.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

We met with Carl who was able to fit our relatively small job into his already busy schedule. He did EXACTLY what we wanted and everything was perfect. I strongly recommend Bayberry.

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/07/2014

Carl did the flowers for our June wedding. He did an amazing job, even after we realized that he had to few tables in the original plan the week before the wedding. He rolled with it, and all of the centerpieces looked amazing. Lots of people gave me compliments on the flowers at the wedding. During our planning meetings he listened to my general idea and really helped me flesh it out and made it come to life. I cannot say enough great things about Bayberry, everything was exactly as I pictured in my mind!

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 09/28/2013

I just wanted to say how much I loved working with Carl at Bayberry. He made my venue look absolutely amazing and worked with me every step of the way to create the vision that I was going for. I ended up buying about 70 vintage vases that Carl was able to use for the tables along with really pretty bouquets and floral arrangements for the front room.

I also really like Carl's professionalism, willingness to work with me and be flexible to my needs. I would recommend Bayberry to anyone having a wedding in Rehoboth Beach.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Carl was a delight to work with for our wedding in Lewes, DE. He listened to my ideas and was able to make great recommendations when I needed them. He was efficient in planning and delivered top notch service on the day of our wedding. We couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/27/2013

Bayberry Flowers is the best florist ever. Carl the owner is so nice and helpful. We had a beach wedding in Lewes, Delaware. I wanted bright colors. My theme was aqua and coral. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Carl knew exactly what I wanted and the flowers were so stunning in all the photos. I would highly recommend Bayberry flowers.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2012

Carl and Ernie are the best! My girls and I LOVED our bouquets! They made everything unique and elegant and brought to life exactly what I had in mind for our wedding. They made our ceremony a dream come true and gave us the elegance we wanted for our beach ceremony. I would tell anyone that will listen to use Bayberry! Absolutely thrilled with their work. I wish I could do the wedding all over again to see the gorgeous flowers again. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2012

Such a great florist!! Easy to work with and their work is beautiful!!!! I LOVED my flowers!! They are worth every penny!!! Everyone kept raving about how beautiful the flowers were at my wedding. So happy they were my florsit!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Betsy · Married on 10/01/2011

Bayberry Florist was absolutely amazing! They were always responsive to me, and did absolutely amazing work. The value of the flowers that we received was absolutely incredible. Everyone commented on how great the flowers looked, and they were exactly what I had envisioned!!! When I first started looking into florists, Carl (with Bayberry) informed me that they only do one wedding a weekend, and that truly made me feel like I had all of their attention. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any bride or other service!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Natalie · Married on 09/24/2011

I have never seen more beautiful flowers and arrangements in my life. They made my wedding go from nice to spectacular

Sent on 10/12/2011

Michelle · Married on 06/04/2011

Carl and Tommy at Bayberry Flowers are very professional and excellent at what they do. They were responsive and easy to work with. The flowers, particularly the arch used for our outdoor wedding, were gorgeous! They were also flexible and open to working within my budget. I was able to rent vases from them to create my own centerpieces. This was incredibly convenient, since they came and picked up the vases for me after the wedding. Carl was very accommodating about changing what we wanted and re-working the contract for us. We were very happy with Bayberry Flowers!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Sionne · Married on 05/21/2011

Carl and Tommy created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding that lasted through our brunch the next day and beyond. They listened to us and and more than fulfilled our vision for the day. They worked with our planner to meld the floral elements with the other decor pieces that we had created for our wedding. Further, they took so much care in making sure that we received everything on our wedding day, loved it all, and that it was all set up just right. My bouquet may have been my most favorite detail of the entire wedding - they took such care to add in the personal handkerchiefs and charms to the stems that I brought to them and the flowers could not have been more beautiful. All in all, they were absolutely perfect for us!

Sent on 06/17/2011