32165 Winery Way, Lewes, DE 19958 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Nassau Valley Vineyards

Nassau Valley Vineyard is a stunning nature-inspired wedding venue in Lewes, Delaware. This vineyard is surrounded by the rolling green hills of Sussex County, but within driving distance of some of Delaware’s most beautiful beaches. Everywhere you look, you can find natural beauty and country charm. Nassau Valley Vineyard is a historical site, with vintage-style decor and setting while maintaining modern amenities. Whether you’re looking for a simplistic elopement in the heart of Delaware’s natural beauty, or a sophisticated venue that has a family-friendly charm, Nassau Valley Vineyard has something for you.

Facilities and Capacity
Nassau Valley Vineyard offers five different event spaces for weddings. The largest of the five, the Grand Cru Hall, can comfortably fit up to 450 guests. The Claret Hall, characterized by tall brick arches ad elegant decor, can sit 175 guests or serve up to 350 in a cocktail-style reception. Gallery One, a trendy exhibit gallery on vineyard property, hosts intimate wedding parties up to 75. Though smaller, Gallery One offers a spectacular view of the wine cellar from clear glass windows. In addition to the three indoor venues, Nassau Valley Vineyard has two outdoor spaces and several side lawns to accommodate outdoor ceremonies and receptions. The Bacchus Grove is home to 40-year-old sycamore trees, overlooking the vineyard hills. It can host ceremonies for up to 250 seated guests. The Tent Pad is where most outdoor ceremonies are held. It can also accommodate up to 250 guests, maximising space. However smaller tens can also be set up in this area. The side lawns offer space for another 150 guests, and can be additions to your outdoor event or as a cocktail hour area as you make your way to the indoor reception.

Nassau Valley Vineyard offers a full range of wedding services to help make your special day that much simpler and stress-free. They assist in event planning, and offer several event rentals including chairs, tables, and lighting equipment. Nassau Valley Vineyard uses a preferred caterers list, and will help match you with local hotels, wedding entertainment, and other vendor services. They also have free WiFi on-site. Your guests will have plenty of space to park, and can even enjoy valet service on the property. If you need other services or amenities, the Nassau Valley Vineyard staff is happy to help.

I0959
I0959
erinandrob039

18 Reviews for Nassau Valley Vineyards

Barbara · Married on 07/08/2017

The venue is beautiful! Jessica was amazing!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2016

Nassau Valley Vineyards is a beautiful place for a wedding. The bacchus grove was beautiful for our ceremony and we used claret hall for our reception. The hall is a complete blank slate which was perfect to be able to make the hall our own style. Peggy and Jessica were so amazing to work with and truly know the business well. E-mails and phone calls were always responded to in a quick manner. The wine is AMAZING - we did a tasting and picked out 5 different ones for our reception. We received so many compliments on the wine, and how beautiful of a wedding we had. Peggy or Jessica made sure we had all the vendors we needed for our day and if we didn't they always had a list of people they would recommend. One of them was with us for our rehearsal and the entire wedding day as well, and were there to help us clean up at the end. The venue is so beautiful and Peggy is great to work with. I highly recommend a vineyard wedding here!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Nassau Valley Vineyards FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Museum, Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals, Preferred Vendors Only, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November

• Reverend Deborah A. Estes
    Reverend Deborah A. Estes Wedding Officiants

Beautiful Wedding venue.

• Elevee Events
    Elevee Events Wedding Planners

Nassau Valley Vineyards and their team make having a wedding an amazing event. The setting is so beautiful, the team takes such great care of you, it is a joy to plan an event there!

• 32165 Winery Way Lewes, 19958 See on map