Nassau Valley Vineyards Reviews

18 | Lewes, DE

18 Reviews for Nassau Valley Vineyards

Barbara · Married on 07/08/2017

The venue is beautiful! Jessica was amazing!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2016

Nassau Valley Vineyards is a beautiful place for a wedding. The bacchus grove was beautiful for our ceremony and we used claret hall for our reception. The hall is a complete blank slate which was perfect to be able to make the hall our own style. Peggy and Jessica were so amazing to work with and truly know the business well. E-mails and phone calls were always responded to in a quick manner. The wine is AMAZING - we did a tasting and picked out 5 different ones for our reception. We received so many compliments on the wine, and how beautiful of a wedding we had. Peggy or Jessica made sure we had all the vendors we needed for our day and if we didn't they always had a list of people they would recommend. One of them was with us for our rehearsal and the entire wedding day as well, and were there to help us clean up at the end. The venue is so beautiful and Peggy is great to work with. I highly recommend a vineyard wedding here!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Melanie · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I were just married at the Nassau Valley Vineyards this month. What an incredible experience! From beginning to end, Peggy and her staff were professional, organized and bend over backwards to help make our day as perfect as possible. They assisted with rentals and other vendor relationships, she was onsite the day of to make sure everything went smoothly, and the winery was the perfect venue for our group. The wine that is made here is also superb and we received a thousand compliments on our choices (many of which we made with Peggy's help!). We couldn't have asked for a more personalized experience. Thank you very much to Peggy again!!! We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 08/06/2016

The vineyards were absolutely wonderful to work with! We had the ceremony and reception at the vineyard and our guests really enjoyed the atmosphere there because it's so romantic. The vineyard is absolutely beautiful and we felt like it didn't need much decoration which saved me some stress with all the wedding planning.

The wine at the vineyard is amazing and our guests were raving about it all night. Jessica gave us the idea for a wine tasting during cocktail hour and our guests LOVED that they could try multiple wines from the vineyard.

I cannot thank Jessica enough for making our day perfect. She went above and beyond for us on our wedding day and throughout the planning process. She answered all of my questions as they popped up and made planning a wedding so much fun. She even emailed me suggestions for a florist when I stopped by one day to buy wine and told her I was getting overwhelmed with planning and couldn't find a florist I liked (which I ended up picking one of her suggestions and our flowers were beautiful). If you're looking for the perfect spot to get married, Nassau Valley Vineyards is it.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Laura · Married on 09/11/2015

As soon as we decided on getting married in DE we knew we wanted a beach ceremony. Nassau Valley Vineyards was the perfect compliment! It was a charming and beautiful place to have our reception--the sunset made for incredible lighting throughout the whole vineyard! As the night progressed, the string lighting in the grove carried on the romantic vibe.

Peggy and Jessica were so great to work with. We planned our wedding from California and were very confident in them! Our wedding was perfect.

Thanks so much!
    Laura and Coe

Sent on 09/26/2015

Rick · Married on 12/05/2014

Loved this venue! We had a December wedding and we couldn't have found a better setting. We loved the rustic feel of the vineyard, and it was the perfect setting for our ceremony and elegant dinner reception. Peggy was terrific! She gave our florist creative freedom to create the vibe we wanted with lighting, setting up, and wall coverings. An added bonus of working with Peggy at Nassau is her great expertise with wine. The selection of wines offered by Nassau was the perfect compliment to all of our menu selections. We had a great experience! Highly recommend Peggy and Nassau Valley Vineyard!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Brian · Married on 10/12/2014

I highly recommend using Nassau Valley for your wedding or any event. Peggy and her staff made us feel comfortable and loved. Our guests loved the wine, the venue, and our special day. We are so very thankful to have had our special day at Nassau.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Having our wedding at the Vineyard was just magical. Thank you Peggy.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Natalie · Married on 10/19/2013

Nassau truly helped make our wedding everything we wanted it to be. The staff was so wonderful and patient with our needs, especially since we were planning from over an hour away. They also gave us great recommendations for other vendors as well.

Thank you Nassau for making our day beautiful!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2012

Peggy and her staff at the Nassau Valley Vineyard gave us a truly incredible setting for our wedding. We loved every minute of it and so did our guests. They loved the Vineyard and all of its charm. We couldn't be more grateful and we are soooo happy we chose to have our reception there. We HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for a reception site, or ceremony site off the beaten path. :) LOVED IT!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2012

Best wedding venue ever!!! Couldn't of asked for or found anything more suiting or us!!!

Sent on 09/02/2012
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 09/10/2011

We had a difficult time finding our perfect venue at the Delaware shore - our reception at Nassau Valley Vineyard was exactly what we had hoped for. Peggy was extremely helpful and great to work with. Claret Hall served as our reception space and the Gallery held our cocktail hour. It was perfect. The vineyard is a beautiful backdrop and a rather blank slate to work with. The list of suggested vendors was useful and helped lead us to a few great ones. I'd highly recommend stopping by the vineyard for a wine tasting and taking a look around if you're searching for a venue. For us, it was perfect.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

We just had our wedding (ceremony and reception at Nassau Valley Vineyards, and honestly it was THE best decision ever. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and Peggy and Jessica are amazing to work with. I felt very at home with them from the very beginning and they are very sweet and accommodating. The day of my wedding was super windy and cold, and they worked with me to have the ceremony outside in Bacchus Grove (which I am so glad I did) and to move our cocktail hour inside Claret Hall (instead of outside in the grove). We did a wine tasting as part of our bar and it was so much fun in the months before doing a wine tasting ourselves to choose what to offer to our guests. Their wine is DELICIOUS and I love supporting a small business. I cannot speak highly enough of NVV--I truly feel like part of the NVV family (and our wedding pictures are GORGEOUS!)

Sent on 12/09/2016

Peggy and her staff were wonderful to work with! Not one question unanswered. The Grove was the perfect setting for the ceremony and Claret Hall was a hit for 105 guests.
    Since we are out of state brides, Peggy suggested all of our vendors to us ... all were awesome!
    I would recommend Nassau Valley Vineyards for an event. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Rachael · Married on 10/11/2015

3.5

Nassau Valley was a beautiful place to get married. We were by the beach for the majority of our wedding weekend, but for the actual wedding we were in the secluded, wooded property of the winery- best of both worlds! Peggy and Jessica were so helpful in making our "vision" for the wedding come true. They worked really well with our other vendors to put together a cohesive, beautiful ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They were flexible with our choices and were so calm, supportive, and organized on our actual wedding day. Peggy has tons of experience and Jess quickly responded to all our questions, especially as our wedding date got closer. We loved the whole "vibe" of the vineyard and it was so cool to have a wine tasting during our cocktail hour. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Allison · Married on 09/18/2010

4.2
      3.5

Beautiful venue location! Peggy Raley is wonderful to work with and made our day exactly as we wished for.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Kelly · Married on 09/10/2011

3.5

If you want a gorgeous vineyard wedding, this is the place. There are two main venue spaces that are great for a big or small wedding and you can have the ceremony outside or inside. Do be aware that they only provide the building. All tables, chairs, utensils, napkins, etc. had to be rented by an outside vendor. I find the space to be expensive for only providing the room since the couple has to pay for so much more ontop of that. There is a new event coordinator there named Angie who is very helpful with questions but sometimes the customer service can be neglectful and it can be hard to reach someone to answer those questions. The wine is fantastic and I was very glad to introduce most of our guests to such an eclectic variety of wines. Overall, I'm very glad we used this location but there were just some concerns throughout the planning process.

Sent on 10/27/2011