Make My Day Event Planning Reviews

36 | Rehoboth Beach, DE

36 Reviews for Make My Day Event Planning

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

My wedding was at my mother's club house near Bethany Beach, DE and she found Ashley at Make My Day Events. At first I was hesitant about a wedding planner but the first time meeting her I knew this was the best idea ever. Ashley is down to earth and so easy to work with. Throughout the entire planning process, Ashley was organized, attentive and resourceful. She listened to what we were envisioning, and really made sure that our wedding day was beautiful and perfect! During my first look photographs, I stepped on the bottom of my dress and made a hole. As soon as Ashley found out, she had her sewing kit and repaired my dress. She literally saved the day! I highly recommend Ashley at Make My Day Events. Ashley-Thanks again for an amazing day and the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/21/2016

I couldn't give Ashley and Make My Day Events a higher recommendation. I'm embarrassed it took me this long to write this recommendation! Ashley was beyond helpful in making sure our day was perfect. We liked her so much that my mom hired her for our Welcome Party and the Goodbye Party the day after the wedding. ALSO, it rained like the dickens on our wedding day and Ashely ensured that not a single thing was missed. She got soaked and remained calm and collected throughout the whole day. We are forever grateful to Make My Day Events for literally thinking of EVERY DETAIL and helping make our day truly exceptional.

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • User5420689 · 2+ years ago

I worked with Make My Day/ Ashley for my wedding in June. She was absolutely amazing!! I would definitely recommend her and her services to any bride in the DE area. I was an out of state bride so I needed a lot of help with planning. She was very helpful with recommendations for other vendors and was always there when I had questions/concerns. She was amazing the day of the wedding as well! Everything was on schedule to the very minute! She was also so helpful with random things that occurred on the wedding day- like moving a guest who was waiting outside our limo when I arrived to the ceremony, or getting a blue (tide) stain out of my dress the minute before I walked down the aisle! She was amazing and helped make our wedding day magical and stress-less.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Raven · event on 12/01/2013

Leanne put us at ease that our engagement party was going to be amazing!! We had meetings that we could go over our personal taste and details, and then she made it all come together. I think the girls are very talented at what they do, and they know how to get the job done!! We got nothing but compliments from friends and family on the party. It was more than expected, thank you Make My Day!!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Susie · Married on 11/09/2013

Leanne, you and Ashley were phenomenal! You kept the big day running smoothly and any issues were addressed and resolved immediately. We could not have done it without you.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Make My Day went above and beyond all of my expectations. They were truly the most beneficial planning tool. I didn't worry about a single thing on my wedding day. The things Leanne went out of her way to do for me, made my wedding day an enormous success.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2013

Make My Day was fantastic to work with. Leanne was more than helpful with all of my questions and my concerns. My wedding would not have been what it was without Make My Day!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2011

These girls were THE BEST. Everything was flawless and my husband and I had the time of our lives. They took care of everything from set up of the room, to helping me adjust my dress countless times through out the night, making sure I stayed hydrated, and packing up my personal belongings to make sure they got home. I never had to lift a finger, I just partied.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2011

Casey and Make My Day truly made our wedding spectacular.
    The first day I walked into MMD, I had no idea if I even wanted to get married in Delaware. I expressed my wedding vision, and Casey knew right away the place for me. Without her, I never would have found Seacolt Beach House, which was a dream come true.

From the beginning, Casey was organized and on top of all of my wants/needs. She was able to share her experience from past weddings at this venue and create layout and design plans that I never could have done alone. Her relationships with local vendors made it easy to find everything we needed.

On the Day Of, the girls at Make My Day worked their butts off to ensure that everything went as planned, and without them, the day would not have been the same.

I want to thank Casey & MMD from the bottom of my heart for making our wedding day one that we will remember forever!!!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2011

Leanne was amazing in every aspect of our wedding planning process - we had the best, most perfect day ever and that was largely thanks to all of her hard work, coordination and dedication. We live in Washington DC but wanted to have our wedding near the DE shore where my parents have a summer home; for us, finding a wedding coordinator we could trust was critical since we'd be doing a lot of the planning from afar.

Beyond our geographic distance during the wedding planning process, we also decided to be super ambitious and take a friend's farm that had never hosted an event before and transform it into our dream wedding for 230 guests. So, a bit more complex than selecting place settings and menus at a country club. Leanne helped us think through every detail of tents, lighting, restrooms, etc. and did so in a way that made us feel supported and heard throughout the process.

I very much appreciated Leanne's approach where we were able to find/manage certain aspects of the process ourselves (for us, food and band were the two big ones) so that we weren't draining her time and adding to our overall costs there.

Finally, as it relates to day-of, Leanne made sure everything for our entire wedding weekend went off without a flaw. She meticulously detailed every aspect of the weekend (in a 16+ page document!) from the Thursday welcome party at my parents through the full weekend of events and really went above and beyond to ensure that everything went exactly as planned, which was exactly how my husband and I had dreamed of our big day.

Loved working with Leanne and Make My Day and strongly endorse their services! They have an acute attention to detail and awesome approach to customer service - and, as an added bonus, they happen to be really nice people who make the process fun!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Sionne · Married on 05/21/2011

Leanne and Catherine did such a wonderful job for us! Not only did they make our entire event stress-free - managing all of our vendors for us, coordinating a flawless timeline, managing our rehearsal and ceremony, and perfecting our vision and design elements to a tee - but they also made us feel so excited about the wedding and like we were in good hands for the entire event. Our wedding would not have been even close to the same quality as it was without their help and we are forever grateful.

Sent on 06/17/2011

Pam · Married on 10/02/2010

The women at Make My Day thought of everything and took care of it, making it possible for us to relax and enjoy every minute of our daughter's wedding.

Caitlin · Married on 10/02/2010

The ladies at Make My Day were wonderful! They were so accommodating, friendly, prompt, organized, responsive and professional. People keeps asking me what went wrong on the big day because many brides have horror stories about things going wrong, and luckily i say that because of Make My Day, there wasn't anything I could complain about - it all went perfectly, just as planned!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Rob · Married on 09/25/2010

Leanne and Make My Day did an unbelievable job for us. From day one of meeting with MMD we knew they had their act in order and wouldn't let us down. Throughout the planning process MMD were organized and professional and made a sometimes tough process easy and fun. The wedding day itself was awesome and exceeded our expectations greatly. Without a doubt MMD was the reason it was so special...ahem, second to the beautiful bride of course. ;)

rebecca · Married on 09/25/2010

Leanne was very easy and fun to work with, we would recommend her to anyone. She went above and beyond to make sure we had the amazing wedding we wanted. She is more than a wedding planner, she is now a friend.

Meredith · Married on 09/25/2010

Leanne was incredible! We were pretty hands off and with just a few ideas of what we were looking for Leanne created exactly the wedding we had hoped for. No detail was forgotten.

Joanne · Married on 09/18/2010

extremely professional. Considered all aspects of the day and provided insight. Truly listened to the wishes/concerns of their clients. Excellent.

Scott · Married on 09/18/2010

It was such a relief having Make My Day there to give advice, help find vendors and to offer their expertice. They are absolutely wonderful!!! As the mother of the bride, I was so stressed out when my daughter announced that she wanted to get married in Rehoboth since we live in Virginia. Leaane was a blessing! She was there for us every step of the way and she is so much fun to work with. I wish we could do it all over again! I can't say enough nice things about them.

Lisa · Married on 07/10/2010

Leanne and Casey made all of Lauren's visions for her spectaculiar wedding come true. They put us at ease, that every detail we wanted would be taken care of. The professionalism was top notch and I feel that we surrounded ourselves with the best of the best, vendors that made this a wedding people will be talking about for years to come. Thanks "Mother of the Bride" Lisa Holloway

Sent on 10/22/2010

Kelli · Married on 06/05/2010

I used Make My Day Event Planning for my June 2010 wedding in Rehoboth Beach, DE. I had planned to do a great deal of DIY projects with my wedding, and needed someone who could help in the execution of my wedding day. But I have to say I received must more with Casey at MMD, not only did she excute flawlessly all my many projects on the day of my wedding but she was a great source of organization and support before my wedding. She was always quick with ideas for making my ideas even better or simplifying things to make them easier. I truly enjoyed working with her and her company. Working with Casey allowed me to have all the personal details incorporated in my wedding yet still have a truly relaxing and joyous day. I highlight recomment Make My Day Events.

Sent on 06/28/2010

Cheryl · Married on 06/05/2010

I know it may seem hard to believe that a wedding planner could be rated at 5/5. However, we had extremely high expectations for our beach wedding and Leanne and her team at Make My Day Event Planning exceded our expectations. We cannot imagine our wedding without Leanne's input, guidance, oversight, and amazing attention to detail.

Sent on 10/19/2010

cheryl · Married on 05/01/2010

I can not imagine even trying to plan a wedding without Leanne and Casey.
    It has been 5 months since they planned our daughters' wedding and our friends are still commenting on what a perfect event it was. They are THE BEST and 5 out of 5 scale is not enough to adequately rate their skills!! I can not thank them enough!!!!

maureen · Married on 10/31/2009

the absolute best money we spent for our wedding was with make my day event planning! the creativity, professionalism, and incredible attention to detail make them the experts in special events, bar none. i have also had the pleasure of working professionally with make my day on events such as fashion shows, and i am always absolutely blown away by the organization that these two possess. simply the BEST!

Sent on 04/04/2010

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2009

Leanna and Casey are AMAZING at their jobs; that's an understatement. They go above and beyond in every aspect and anticipate things not even considered. They do whatever it takes to make events perfect to the bride and grooms image. My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding while Casey and Leanne executed the planning and coordination to perfection. They are two wonderful women to work with and we will recommend them to our friends and use their services again in the future.

Sent on 04/04/2010

Heather · Married on 06/27/2009

I love Make My Day, they were very helpful, they worked with in our budget and took all the wedding day worries off my hands so that it was a stress free day, I will continue to use them for years to come for big events and highly recommend this company.

Sent on 04/10/2010