Mark Bryan Designs

Upper Black Eddy, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

Thank you so much for considering us for your needs!

I started our business in 1996 and have been creating unique weddings and events for over 30 years. With a degree in Floriculture, Horticulture and Landscape design, Icombined all into a business specializing in wedding and event design

I located our business along the scenic Deleware River in Upper Black Eddy PA to be close to all metropolitan areas and I service PA, NY, and NJ. Most noted areas are (not limited to): New Hope, Doylestown, Easton, Hellertown, Allentown, Bethlehem, Flemington, and others in Bucks, Lehigh, and Hunterdon Counties.

My business has been built on amazing customer service, unique design, and value. Designs are created using not only flowers from around the world but with flowers, we grow on our 6-acre property. Talk about unique! It is not often you find a florist that grows products that are sustainable. Our on-site showroom pares these unique flowers with one-of-a-kind rental items such as urns, stands, candelabras, vases, arbors, and more to make your event a one-of-a-kind experience. Stopping by the showroom is always a great way to see all we offer and to tour the amazing gardens that never disappoint. As a benefit for working with us, you have the exclusive use of unique centerpieces and other displays. Arbors arches and the like are available for a small fee. I can always send a list of items and or photos of all that we offer....the list is rather long so do not buy items until you check with us as we may have what you are looking for.

Our shop offers state-of-the-art equipment and coolers to guarantee freshness beyond compare. You will never need to worry about longevity with our designs.

To begin this fun process, please share with me your ideas, inspirations and needs so I may begin considering how best to help. Weddings are so personal and unique making it difficult if not impossible to make suggestions and offer a price but once I learn more, I can easily offer ideas and prices that fit nearly every price point!

I am always available and welcome calls, video chats or in person meetings....Feel free to call me on my cell at 610.248.7071.

I look forward to learning more as I am here to create more than just flower arrangements...I am here to help create a vision and set the stage for your day.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$35

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing experience and flowers!

Mark was recommended from a family friend and I am so glad that we went with him four our wedding. Mark exceeded our expectations! We went to his shop for our initial meeting with a ton of pictures and ideas. He was very helpful and guided us throughout the whole process. You could tell how passionate and excited he was for our wedding. His shop/ property is also stunning with so many options when you walk in. When we first saw the arrangements on our wedding day, WOW! It was better than anything I could of imagined. To put it this way, two of our guests were florists and they came up telling us "whoever did your flowers did an amazing job" . So if you're looking for a florist I would certainly recommend him. I can't wait to share my professional photos with him when we receive them

Mark Bryan Designs's reply:

What fun it was to work with you and Chris... We loved every minute and the photos we just got are amazing. We wish you both all the best forever.
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn J. Married on 10/16/2021

So many compliments!

Working with Mark for my florals was an amazing experience. I felt like he truly understood my vision and what I wanted and when I first walked through the room with all of the centerpieces in place, I was nearly in tears at how beautiful he made it. The staff at the venue gushed about how beautiful everything was and I had so many compliments about the florals. Also, a unique thing about working with Mark is that we got to visit his shop and see some of the florals that he would be using well before the event simply because he was growing them on site. It was really special to see some of our wedding flowers months before the actual wedding and know that he had been tending to them just for his clients. Loved working with Mark and his team.
  • Morgaine
    Morgaine G. Married on 10/10/2021

Outstanding, dreamy florals

After speaking with Mark one time to learn about his business, I just knew he’d be the perfect person to design the florals for my wedding. Mark was super personable and made my dream floral vision come to life. I still think about the florals and out they blew me on my wedding day. I recommend Mark to anyone looking to impress your wedding guests!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Mark Bryan
Mark Bryan
Owner/Lead Designer

Thanks so much for considering us for your floral needs! I love creating unique weddings and have over 30 years in the business. Creativitiy is my strong suit as I am able to come up with something new for nearly every wedding. I strive not to copy or repaeat items.

I have experiance with all types of weddings and events and am eager to learn about your unique event.

Not only do I try to stand out with creative designs and budget friendly ideas, i also do all I can to offer unique flowers from around the world.....that usually is not enough for me so, I even grow many items on the 6 acres behind our amazing design studio.

Inside our studio is our vast assortment of itmes including stands, vases, arches, urns, coach lamps and many other one of a kind pieces. I'm also been known for making new and unique pieces!

When it comes to freshness, we always create using the freshest of flowers and keep everything in coolers so your flowers arrive fresh and stay that way the entire day!

I know it can be a daunting task selecting flowers but know I will do my best to keep it fun and work within a price point you feel comrotable with. I see our weddings range $2000 and up. Manymid size weddings average around $4500. Not sure what ti may take to create your vision? Share it wirh me and let me guide you.

Feel free to call me anytime as I am eager to help and offer suggetions and ideas.

Thanks so much for considering me and the amazing team that is Mark Bryan Designs.

Carlos Carretero
Carlos Carretero
Manager/Designer

I am so happy to be a long time member of the team. With 18 years experience, I am part of the creative team and responsible for making sure all flowers and rental items are ready for the big day as there is only one chance to get it right

Besdes helping with each wedding, I also help maintain the amazing gardens that supply many unique items to our designs. Not only do we grow many items but, we gather flowers from all around the world! I love that we grow many items as it adds sustainability to our industry!

I am delighted to work with such a creative team and love using my Spanish and Venezuelan herritage in adding a bit of flair to all we do. We love that each and every wedding is unique and custom designed for each couple.

Oh, almost forgot to tell you that I am a pround citizen of the US who imigrated here in 1996 from Venezuela. I love living and creating in such a diverse and welcoming place.

Feel free to reach out to me or to the team here at Mark Bryan Designs so that we can help create a one of a kind event.

Aaron Mitchell Photography Aaron Mitchell Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark does an fantastic job! His flower arrangements are always so beautiful and creative. His attention to detail is truly amazing!

Cindy DeSau Photography Cindy DeSau Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark Bryan’s floral creations are gorgeously unique. Mark has an artistic flair for creating not only the perfect bridal bouquet but also creating an atmosphere of elegance and beauty for your reception. His work is timeless, classic and of the moment. A perfectionist who loves what he does. Highly recommend!

The Lake House Inn The Lake House Inn Mansion Weddings

We love Mark Bryan Designs. Mark's work is creative, artistic and meticulous. His attention to detail is spot on. Our clients love him.

Pennsylvania Upper Black Eddy, PA, 18972
6109820450

March 15-December 31: M-S, 10-5, Sun. 12-5 Jan 1-March 15: T-S, 10-5, Sun. 12-5.
Location of (Mark Bryan Designs)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding