Mark Bryan Designs Reviews

102 Reviews for Mark Bryan Designs

102 Mark Bryan Designs Reviews

Andrea Creighton · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing!!!

Mark and his team were absolutely incredible. From the very first phone meeting, Mark understood my vision and was eager to make it happen. When we arrived at the venue, we were absolutely stunned by all the beautiful flowers and the close attention to detail in every single piece. I will forever treasure the photos of the incredible flowers and would recommend Mark to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Mark Bryan Designs's reply:

Loved creating for you!! We are fortunate to have a dedicated team! Best wishes and we are honored we could create memories for a lifetime.
  • Hunter

Hunter · Married on 10/12/2018

Exactly what we wanted

From initial contact through to delivery and install, Mark was high touch and committed to ensuring he understood our design needs and budget. Easy-going and detailed, he seamlessly managed our process and kept the nerves at bay. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Mark Bryan Designs's reply:

Wow.....Hunter and Micheal! Thank you! We loved working with you both and thought it a magical night for you. Congratulations and many thanks!

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2018

Mark is amazing, and his work is beautiful! Mark is extremely personable and so very talented. He worked with me to design floral arrangements for everything I wanted while still fitting my budget. He also provides way more then just flowers! Mark provided draping and stands for my ceremony, lanterns, and boxes for my centerpieces. He's an amazing artist, and he will design everything to fit your vision while incorporating his creative ideas. Everything was gorgeous, and my guests were complimenting my flowers all night long. You should absolutely use Mark as your florist! He helped to make my wedding my dream come true!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Mark Bryan Designs's reply:

So happy to hear we helped make your day even more special. Best wishes forever. Please share photos when you have them. Mark and Staff

Patricia · Married on 12/03/2017

My husband and I have had the pleasure of knowing Mark for nearly 9 years. We have worked on large projects together and small. All wonderful! We hosted our son’s wedding in our home this past December. As always, Mark was eager to hear our ideas and make a dream, reality. Our front porch set the stage with lit carriage lamps, topped with greenery and roses as well as a stunning red rose heart shaped wreath for the front door. A gorgeous floral piece set in an antique vase for the foyer welcomed our guests. Our stone two story fireplace in FR was the backdrop for the wedding ceremony. On the mantle, Mark personally arranged a lit swag; mixed greens, magnolia leaves and roses. Along the one side a wonderful vessel repeating some greens, lily, amaryllis and pale pink roses. Dining table arrangements were created with red and pale pink roses dotted with rich ranunculus. Mark is a true professional, easy and always pleasant to work alongside. Most importantly, extremely talented and creative with a true knowledge of flowers and plantings.
    I consider myself very lucky to have found him!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Mark Bryan was absolutely amazing. He is a true artist, and after only a few conversations was able to take our vision and bring it to life. He gave great recommendations and was very knowledgeable of what flowers to use based on our theme, time of year, and tastes. He was super professional and prompt in his response, and took the time to answer all of our many questions. He also stayed in close contact with our venue to keep updated on numbers, linen choices, and delivery times so that we didn’t have to manage those logistics. Would 100% recommend, and hope to have the chance to work with him again in the future!

Mark Bryan Designs 1
    Mark Bryan Designs 2
    Mark Bryan Designs 3

Kari · Married on 10/29/2017

Oh how can words express the talent, vision, artistic elegance and beauty of the work of Mark Bryan?! We chose Mark to design our floral arrangements at our wedding at Holly Hedge Estate this past Sunday and we were absolutely blown away! Mark met with us 9 months prior to discuss our vision and theme and was absolutely instrumental in setting the ‘sumptuous’ tone for our Autumnal Bacchanal themed wedding with rich colors and textures! He absolutely set the stage for our wedding to be unique, interesting, elegant and a delight for the eyes of all of the guests in attendance. We felt like royalty and received compliments throughout and after the entire evening from guests and even other vendors who see hundreds of weddings per year. He checked in with us prior to the event to ensure the tiniest details were exact to our liking and set up in the pouring rain without any issue- with a burning ring of Fire in a fountain surrounded by beautiful, bountiful flowers that absolutely set the stormy night as a moody contrast to the gorgeous blaze that marked our ceremony and celebration! We are so incredibly grateful to have had the honor to have Mark’s beautiful and artistic vision come to life for our wedding and would recommend him in the highest regards to anyone who needs floral magic in the New Hope area and beyond!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Mark Bryan Designs's reply:

SO thankful for you allowing us to help for your day. We had a great time creating and getting to know you!

Lori · Married on 08/04/2017

I can not say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Mark for my daughter's wedding in August. From the moment we met him it was an instant connection. He was so fun to work with and a true artist. He takes great pride in his work and it shows in his stunning whimsical pieces. We were so impressed with his creativity and and attention to every detail. He went above and beyond to make the day perfect. The flowers were incredible! Our guests are still talking about them a month later. We could not have been happier!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Mark Bryan Designs's reply:

Lori, it was a great connection and I look forward to it continuing. Many thanks for allowing us to create help. Have a great Holiday Season!

Katherine · Married on 07/29/2017

From the moment I first met Mark at the consultation appointment, I knew he would be my florist. Not only was Mark incredibly talented and knowledgeable with flower pairings, color, and creativity, but his willingness to mold to my wishes was another key element in the process. We could not be happier how everything turned out at Hotel Du Village this past weekend. Everyone was incredibly complimentary of the bouquets, alter, centerpieces, and small details placed throughout the venue. Whether it was 8 months or 8 hours before the wedding, his responsiveness never changed. You will not regret booking Mark Bryan as your wedding florist! Much love to him and his talented team!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Mark Bryan Designs's reply:

So thankful for every moment working with you and your entire family.... It was an amazing event for two very special people.

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2017

I used Mark Bryan Designs as my florist for our wedding. From the beginning Mark was very easy to work with. He understood my vision but took it to the next level. Our flowers were the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen. They were elegant, creative and very original! Our wedding guests kept complementing on our flowers and center pieces. If you have a wedding in Bucks County -- Mark Bryan Design is your guy! Thank you for creating such a magical event! It wouldn't of been the same without your attention to detail!

Amy · Married on 01/21/2017

All I can say is Mark and his staff were amazing. I just had a few pictures of ideas and colors I liked and he took them and turned it into a magical wedding. The flowers and props were stunning. My guests, bridesmaids and groom could not believe how beautiful it all was. Mark is the nicest, person to work with. I could not have been happier.

john · Married on 12/18/2016

Don't bother looking at others. You will be amazed and completely thrilled with Mark.
    He had such great ideas, and worked with us to create the perfect wedding that we wanted.
    I cannot imagine anyone possibly better.

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2016

Mark was hands down my FAVORITE vendor that I worked with. I just adore him and will recommend him to everyone I know. I first contacted Mark about a year and a half ago about floral + design for our wedding. He was SO responsive and contacted me within a few hours. From our first conversation, I knew he was the right fit for my fiance and I. He was so professional, polite, respectful and most importantly excited. He really helped bring our vision to life and our guests are still raving about his design and floral pieces. He really did make our wedding day perfect. On the day of the wedding, I even found him in our venue space making sure every little detail was absolutely perfect on our tables. Mark and his team go the extra mile. He is hands down the most genuine, down to earth wedding vendor I worked with. I will definitely be using Mark again in the future for other family events. If you are looking for a talented, kind and genuine florist and designer for your wedding, he's your guy. You're the best, Mark!

Maribeth · Married on 11/06/2016

My wedding day was a dream come true. I cannot imagine anyone doing a more beautiful job at turning my thoughts into a stunning reality. Mark was absolutely wonderful. I'm so grateful.

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2016

Mark is a true artist! I didn't need to meet Mark to know he was the one for our wedding. Just speaking to him over the phone you can hear the passion he has, I knew immediately we had to have him for our wedding. When I did meet Mark I only knew I wanted fall colors for our wedding, so we gave him free reign and a budget. Mark was great to work with, he helped us form a vision and to see that come to life was breath taking.

Karen · Married on 08/13/2016

I am the local mother of an out of town bride, and I would recommend Mark Bryan Designs without hesitation. He worked very well with me in person, over the phone and via email, as well as viewing my daughter's board on pinterest. He was spot on with following all our requests, even as they were modified throughout the planning process. His artistic vision, confidence and flexibility made all our florals and decorations a great success, and the process was easy and stress free. The flowers were high quality and the vessels unique. Mark and his staff are delightful and efficient, great working with them!

Mark is incredibly talented and does amazing work. I couldn't be happier with the flowers and decor at our wedding. He will help you create a vision (if you need help), or he will make your vision into a reality. I had a color scheme, a few specific flowers, and an inspiration photo which I showed Mark during our first meeting, and he took my rough ideas and made them complete. His work made the reception room vibrant and fun, with 2 tall centerpieces and some other different ones. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and looked great all day, and even a few days later.

He is a pleasure to work with, very honest, helpful, and hard-working from the beginning. He was available to meet or talk on the phone whenever I needed to. Mark even sent pictures as they were assembling the flowers and on the day of the wedding after he set up. We didn't stress at all about the flowers on the wedding day, because we were confident they would take care of everything and it would look great. And it really did!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Mark Bryan Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. We had such a great time working with you both!

Brianne · Married on 05/13/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Mark Bryan. He is a wonderful man and is truly passionate about his work. My wedding day flowers were even more beautiful and breath taking than anything I could have dreamed up in my mind. Absolutely blown away by his work and his kindness!

Thank you Mark for making our day so special and beautiful!

Brianne & Phil Kimble May 2016

Sara · Married on 01/16/2016

Mark was our florist for our January 16th wedding at Vie in Philadelphia, and we can't stop raving about the incredible job he did!!! He did my sister's wedding over two years ago, and we've had a wonderful friendship through the years. I knew, when I got engaged, he was the only one who could take my visions and make them reality!!! (I said yes to my fiance and then texted my parents and Mark!). My ideas of pinks and magentas, turquoises and teals, white feathers and bling were a little outside the realm of typical January weddings, but Mark embraced our vision and offered suggestions to make everything seamless (I had my heart set on peonies, which were out of season, and he suggested fuchsia anemones, which made an incredible impact to my bouquet!). He made it so easy to set up appointments and work with him over email because of my job, and when we got together in person, it was full of laughter and excitement, like he was part of the family and celebration as well. There were little touches, like carnations in my bouquet in memory of my grandmother, that Mark made sure to include- thought it was a little thing we mentioned in conversation, I was so touched that he remembered. I am so grateful to Mark, Carlos, and the whole team for their stunning design on our wedding day, and look forward to a lifelong friendship that stemmed from the planning process.

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2015

Mark Bryan Designs did an outstanding job with my flowers and center pieces. Mark is amazing to work with and is truly an artist. He had so many wonderful ideas and listened to what I was looking for. The guests at my wedding could not stop raving about the gorgeous flowers and center pieces.

Rudy and I couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful for our dream wedding. From the minute we met with Mark, we knew we were in good hands. Mark was extremely professional, reassuring and a pleasure to work with during our planning. He spent time with us on the phone and in person, discussing our ideas and the vision for the day. If you have the opportunity to see his boutique, design space, do it... it is amazing.

The venue was decorated with mercury glass votives, candles, and flowers that were absolutely stunning.... so much so, that they made me cry upon seeing them. The romantic atmosphere was completely captured in his work and I wholeheartedly trusted that Mark would design the centerpieces, bouquets, memorial table, fountain arrangement and candle design to exceed our expectations. We can't thank you enough!

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

I cannot say enough to describe how greatly Mark and his team exceeded my expectations for the floral design and theme on my wedding day. The flowers were beyond stunning!!! Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with, and extremely attentive to all the details, and changes made along the way! I cannot say enough and highly recommend Mark Bryan Designs to anyone looking for a high quality florist who can provide a personalized experience and fully achieve your vision!

Alexandra · Married on 10/04/2015

Mark is incredible. From our first phone call I knew that I wouldn't have to worry about anything on the floral design front. I have some experience in floral design myself and so the bar was pretty high but Mark exceeded all of my expectations. He was incredibly easy to work with and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a very artistic, detail-oriented florist.

Mark was also awesome about telling us what we really needed versus what was not necessary for our budget. He tried to save us money where he could and even helped us select linens which was awesome because I was pretty overwhelmed with all of the decisions that had to be made.

When I first saw my bouquet I told my wedding party that Mark was the hero of the day because it was exactly what I wanted... and that was before I saw the cake he'd decorated! (I told the venue that I wanted it to be "roughly cake-shaped" because I knew that Mark would take care of adding flowers.) I am so glad that I trusted Mark's vision for my wedding day.

Jen · Married on 07/25/2015

Mark did an amazing job in bringing my (very specific) vision of what the floral arrangements would look like for my wedding to life. They were absolutely breathtaking and he was a pleasure to work with. He stayed within the budget we set and the result was beyond anything I could have imagined. My family also used Mark Designs for my sisters wedding a few years ago, and had a similarly wonderful experience.

I cannot recommend Mark Designs enough - if you're looking for a great florist and that will create a truly magical backdrop for your wedding, then he is your guy!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Mark Bryan Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a delight creating for you!

Katherine · Married on 06/20/2015

Mark did an INCREDIBLE job with our flowers. They stole the show! He is amazingly creative and can make your dreams a reality. My biggest tip for working with Mark is to give him a general idea of what you like (all I said was pale pink & peonies) and let him do the rest. He exceeded all of our expectations and friends are still commenting on the flowers. He is highly professional and easy to work with, returning all calls and emails promptly.