96 Reviews for Mark Bryan Designs

Chuppah Decor (3)
Flower Petals (3)
Single Flowers (2)
96 Mark Bryan Designs Reviews

Oh how can words express the talent, vision, artistic elegance and beauty of the work of Mark Bryan?! We chose Mark to design our floral arrangements at our wedding at Holly Hedge Estate this past Sunday and we were absolutely blown away! Mark met with us 9 months prior to discuss our vision and theme and was absolutely instrumental in setting the ‘sumptuous’ tone for our Autumnal Bacchanal themed wedding with rich colors and textures! He absolutely set the stage for our wedding to be unique, interesting, elegant and a delight for the eyes of all of the guests in attendance. We felt like royalty and received compliments throughout and after the entire evening from guests and even other vendors who see hundreds of weddings per year. He checked in with us prior to the event to ensure the tiniest details were exact to our liking and set up in the pouring rain without any issue- with a burning ring of Fire in a fountain surrounded by beautiful, bountiful flowers that absolutely set the stormy night as a moody contrast to the gorgeous blaze that marked our ceremony and celebration! We are so incredibly grateful to have had the honor to have Mark’s beautiful and artistic vision come to life for our wedding and would recommend him in the highest regards to anyone who needs floral magic in the New Hope area and beyond!!!!

Profile Picture Kari, 10/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I can not say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Mark for my daughter's wedding in August. From the moment we met him it was an instant connection. He was so fun to work with and a true artist. He takes great pride in his work and it shows in his stunning whimsical pieces. We were so impressed with his creativity and and attention to every detail. He went above and beyond to make the day perfect. The flowers were incredible! Our guests are still talking about them a month later. We could not have been happier!!

Profile Picture Lori, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I used Mark Bryan Designs as my florist for our wedding. From the beginning Mark was very easy to work with. He understood my vision but took it to the next level. Our flowers were the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen. They were elegant, creative and very original! Our wedding guests kept complementing on our flowers and center pieces. If you have a wedding in Bucks County -- Mark Bryan Design is your guy! Thank you for creating such a magical event! It wouldn't of been the same without your attention to detail!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

All I can say is Mark and his staff were amazing. I just had a few pictures of ideas and colors I liked and he took them and turned it into a magical wedding. The flowers and props were stunning. My guests, bridesmaids and groom could not believe how beautiful it all was. Mark is the nicest, person to work with. I could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Amy, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Don't bother looking at others. You will be amazed and completely thrilled with Mark.
He had such great ideas, and worked with us to create the perfect wedding that we wanted.
I cannot imagine anyone possibly better.

Profile Picture john, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Mark was hands down my FAVORITE vendor that I worked with. I just adore him and will recommend him to everyone I know. I first contacted Mark about a year and a half ago about floral + design for our wedding. He was SO responsive and contacted me within a few hours. From our first conversation, I knew he was the right fit for my fiance and I. He was so professional, polite, respectful and most importantly excited. He really helped bring our vision to life and our guests are still raving about his design and floral pieces. He really did make our wedding day perfect. On the day of the wedding, I even found him in our venue space making sure every little detail was absolutely perfect on our tables. Mark and his team go the extra mile. He is hands down the most genuine, down to earth wedding vendor I worked with. I will definitely be using Mark again in the future for other family events. If you are looking for a talented, kind and genuine florist and designer for your wedding, he's your guy. You're the best, Mark!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

My wedding day was a dream come true. I cannot imagine anyone doing a more beautiful job at turning my thoughts into a stunning reality. Mark was absolutely wonderful. I'm so grateful.

Profile Picture Maribeth, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Mark is a true artist! I didn't need to meet Mark to know he was the one for our wedding. Just speaking to him over the phone you can hear the passion he has, I knew immediately we had to have him for our wedding. When I did meet Mark I only knew I wanted fall colors for our wedding, so we gave him free reign and a budget. Mark was great to work with, he helped us form a vision and to see that come to life was breath taking.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am the local mother of an out of town bride, and I would recommend Mark Bryan Designs without hesitation. He worked very well with me in person, over the phone and via email, as well as viewing my daughter's board on pinterest. He was spot on with following all our requests, even as they were modified throughout the planning process. His artistic vision, confidence and flexibility made all our florals and decorations a great success, and the process was easy and stress free. The flowers were high quality and the vessels unique. Mark and his staff are delightful and efficient, great working with them!

Profile Picture User7113930, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Mark is incredibly talented and does amazing work. I couldn't be happier with the flowers and decor at our wedding. He will help you create a vision (if you need help), or he will make your vision into a reality. I had a color scheme, a few specific flowers, and an inspiration photo which I showed Mark during our first meeting, and he took my rough ideas and made them complete. His work made the reception room vibrant and fun, with 2 tall centerpieces and some other different ones. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and looked great all day, and even a few days later.

He is a pleasure to work with, very honest, helpful, and hard-working from the beginning. He was available to meet or talk on the phone whenever I needed to. Mark even sent pictures as they were assembling the flowers and on the day of the wedding after he set up. We didn't stress at all about the flowers on the wedding day, because we were confident they would take care of everything and it would look great. And it really did!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I cannot say enough great things about Mark Bryan. He is a wonderful man and is truly passionate about his work. My wedding day flowers were even more beautiful and breath taking than anything I could have dreamed up in my mind. Absolutely blown away by his work and his kindness!

Thank you Mark for making our day so special and beautiful!

Brianne & Phil Kimble May 2016

Profile Picture Brianne, 5/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mark was our florist for our January 16th wedding at Vie in Philadelphia, and we can't stop raving about the incredible job he did!!! He did my sister's wedding over two years ago, and we've had a wonderful friendship through the years. I knew, when I got engaged, he was the only one who could take my visions and make them reality!!! (I said yes to my fiance and then texted my parents and Mark!). My ideas of pinks and magentas, turquoises and teals, white feathers and bling were a little outside the realm of typical January weddings, but Mark embraced our vision and offered suggestions to make everything seamless (I had my heart set on peonies, which were out of season, and he suggested fuchsia anemones, which made an incredible impact to my bouquet!). He made it so easy to set up appointments and work with him over email because of my job, and when we got together in person, it was full of laughter and excitement, like he was part of the family and celebration as well. There were little touches, like carnations in my bouquet in memory of my grandmother, that Mark made sure to include- thought it was a little thing we mentioned in conversation, I was so touched that he remembered. I am so grateful to Mark, Carlos, and the whole team for their stunning design on our wedding day, and look forward to a lifelong friendship that stemmed from the planning process.

Profile Picture Sara, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Mark Bryan Designs did an outstanding job with my flowers and center pieces. Mark is amazing to work with and is truly an artist. He had so many wonderful ideas and listened to what I was looking for. The guests at my wedding could not stop raving about the gorgeous flowers and center pieces.

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rudy and I couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful for our dream wedding. From the minute we met with Mark, we knew we were in good hands. Mark was extremely professional, reassuring and a pleasure to work with during our planning. He spent time with us on the phone and in person, discussing our ideas and the vision for the day. If you have the opportunity to see his boutique, design space, do it... it is amazing.

The venue was decorated with mercury glass votives, candles, and flowers that were absolutely stunning.... so much so, that they made me cry upon seeing them. The romantic atmosphere was completely captured in his work and I wholeheartedly trusted that Mark would design the centerpieces, bouquets, memorial table, fountain arrangement and candle design to exceed our expectations. We can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture User5596534, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I cannot say enough to describe how greatly Mark and his team exceeded my expectations for the floral design and theme on my wedding day. The flowers were beyond stunning!!! Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with, and extremely attentive to all the details, and changes made along the way! I cannot say enough and highly recommend Mark Bryan Designs to anyone looking for a high quality florist who can provide a personalized experience and fully achieve your vision!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Mark is incredible. From our first phone call I knew that I wouldn't have to worry about anything on the floral design front. I have some experience in floral design myself and so the bar was pretty high but Mark exceeded all of my expectations. He was incredibly easy to work with and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a very artistic, detail-oriented florist.

Mark was also awesome about telling us what we really needed versus what was not necessary for our budget. He tried to save us money where he could and even helped us select linens which was awesome because I was pretty overwhelmed with all of the decisions that had to be made.

When I first saw my bouquet I told my wedding party that Mark was the hero of the day because it was exactly what I wanted... and that was before I saw the cake he'd decorated! (I told the venue that I wanted it to be "roughly cake-shaped" because I knew that Mark would take care of adding flowers.) I am so glad that I trusted Mark's vision for my wedding day.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Mark did an amazing job in bringing my (very specific) vision of what the floral arrangements would look like for my wedding to life. They were absolutely breathtaking and he was a pleasure to work with. He stayed within the budget we set and the result was beyond anything I could have imagined. My family also used Mark Designs for my sisters wedding a few years ago, and had a similarly wonderful experience.

I cannot recommend Mark Designs enough - if you're looking for a great florist and that will create a truly magical backdrop for your wedding, then he is your guy!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Mark did an INCREDIBLE job with our flowers. They stole the show! He is amazingly creative and can make your dreams a reality. My biggest tip for working with Mark is to give him a general idea of what you like (all I said was pale pink & peonies) and let him do the rest. He exceeded all of our expectations and friends are still commenting on the flowers. He is highly professional and easy to work with, returning all calls and emails promptly.

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mark was wonderful to work with. He spent a quality amount of time looking at pictures and discussing my vision for the big day. He was creative and excited to create something special for our wedding.

Mark has a large selection of vases, candle holders, lighting, and accessories to choose from. He was responsive to my inquiries and timely with providing estimates and updates. He was realistic about which flowers would be in season and was willing to be flexible when a particular bloom was in question, including them in my bouquets at the last minute when we found that they were still in season. Mark even sent me photos via text message the night before the wedding as he was creating the bouquets. I would recommend him without reservation.

Profile Picture User4575078, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We used Mark Bryan Designs for our wedding. I remember seeing his vendor table at a bridal show and thinking this is exactly what I want, but probably could never afford. I decided to give it shot and give Mark a call. I told him my budget and what we needed, as well as sent him some pictures of arrangements and centerpieces that I liked and the color palate we were working with. His response, "Of course I can do that!". From then on I gave Mark full artistic control and didn't have to worry about a thing! He checked in with me a few times over the planning process to make sure things were going well. I remember showing up the day of the wedding and seeing the bouquets and arrangements and being blown away, then I walked into our reception area and saw the centerpieces and all my expectations had been exceeded a thousand times over! Beautiful can't begin to describe what Mark had created! He truly created the perfect decor for our perfect day!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

When I first met with Mark, I was hoping my vision made sense - a spring garden wedding in Bucks County, with a touch of shabby chic, boasting early spring colors, erring on the side of French provencial and essentially making it a gorgeous flower wonderland. (And yes, I showed up with vision boards and armed with Pinterest) And I couldn’t be more excited or thrilled that I partnered with Mark for my wedding: his vision, talent and touch made my venue, Holly Hedge, something that I’ve been dreaming of my entire life, and so much more than I ever expected. No detail was untouched- from the boutonnieres, to the chandeliers in the trees, and the bouquets (omg the bouquets), and the gorgeous fountain focal point and urns dripping in roses, peonies and more. Mark and his team were friendly, courteous, responsive, always made me feel comfortable and helped me with my decisions with their expert insight. I can’t say enough great things about the work that Mark did, and his true professionalism and I’m looking forward to working with him again in the future! Thanks for making my dream come true, Mark!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My winter wedding was on a pretty tight budget, but Mark Bryan made it look like a genuinely regal affair! From the moment we first met, Mark saw what my vision was. He was brilliant, creative, and inventive, creating truly unique displays. All of my guests raved over the pieces he created. Mark was totally flexible with props and decor, using pieces brilliantly to fill in any spaces that may have traditionally been filled with expensive arrangements, and worked really hard to make my vision come alive without brwaking the bank. I can't thank him enough for creating such a breathtaking masterpiece for my day. He truly brought my wedding to life!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 1/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I was married at Holly Hedge just over a week ago. Mark did an amazing job with all of our flowers. He made our arrangements festive without going overboard. His enthusiasm for what he does is infectious...I was always that much more excited for the wedding day after speaking with him about wedding preparations. I trusted in him to add in any of his artistic expertise, and I'm so glad I did! Wouldn't have changed a thing! Thanks Mark!

Profile Picture User3733583, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Mark is one of a kind. Planning from so far away was kind of stressful in the beginning but Mark always assured me that my flowers would be perfect - and perfect they were! They were better than I even dreamed of. Mark took some ideas based on colors and created masterpieces. Thank you for creating my vision flawlessly!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/14/14, 6 Reviews