Ross Plants and Flowers

Ross Plants and Flowers 4
Ross Plants and Flowers 5

Karen Bukics · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful flowers

I was so impressed with the work of Ross at the Lehigh Valley Bridal show I couldn't wait to use them for our wedding. They worked with us to get what I want and in our price range. On our wedding day I was so on love with the bouquets and arrangements. They were exactly what I wanted and turned out beautifully!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Minnich · Married on 06/04/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous Flowers!

Keitha and her team at Ross were incredible in making our vision a reality! Our flowers were simple (as requested), but absolutely gorgeous! They were a perfect combination to make the day really pop!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Amy Heller · Married on 05/04/2019

Exceptional!

We hired Ross Plants and Flowers for our May 2019 wedding and reception at the Glasbern Inn, and we couldn’t have been happier with our experience. Keitha was absolutely a pleasure to work with! At our initial meeting, she sent us home with a sample of some of the flowers we had chosen (blue and green hydrangeas, blue thistle and ivory roses and tulips). Soon after our consultation, we received a very detailed proposal with exactly what flowers would be used for each arrangement as well as the price of each arrangement and a payment schedule. They were always quick to respond to any questions and always so friendly!
    We chose to supply our own lanterns, which we delivered to Ross a few days prior to our wedding. On the day of our wedding, Ross setup the lanterns along with the floral centerpieces. They also set up the flower arrangements on the pergola of the Glasbern patio, as well as delivered our personal flowers to our suite. I had requested a special wrap for my bridal bouquet, which they also accommodated. All of the arrangements were full and lush and perfect. My husband has described his boutonniere as exquisite. Our family couldn’t believe the value of the flowers Ross supplied at such a high quality, and still comment about how beautiful the flowers were. We would highly recommend them.

Ross Plants and Flowers 6