Ross Plants and Flowers Reviews

24 Reviews for Ross Plants and Flowers

• Melissa

Melissa Dotter · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Beautiful flowers!

Wanted to say a huge thank you to Ross Plants and Flowers! Our wedding was planned for May 2020 but was postponed due to COVID-19. We decided to have a small ceremony with just our parents in May and have our big wedding later on. Even though we were in the midst of the beginning of the pandemic and it was a super last minute request, Ross's went out of their way to make a bouquet and boutinierre for us so that we could feel special on our wedding day! The flowers were gorgeous! I would highly recommend! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Natasha Chertok · Married on 02/29/2020

Fantastic florist!

Keitha and the rest of the team at Ross were amazing! She was so friendly, helpful, understanding and really listened to our wants and needs. I went into the first appointment with a mish mosh of ideas that didn't make sense to anyone else. She was able to understand what I meant and presented a beautiful sample bouquet (that I got to take home and display!). Her talent is amazing! We also ordered special display bouquets for the outside of the church sanctuary entrance and she made it exactly what I had envisioned. I am so glad we chose Ross and Keitha!!

Sent on 04/14/2020

Karen Bukics · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful flowers

I was so impressed with the work of Ross at the Lehigh Valley Bridal show I couldn't wait to use them for our wedding. They worked with us to get what I want and in our price range. On our wedding day I was so on love with the bouquets and arrangements. They were exactly what I wanted and turned out beautifully!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Minnich · Married on 06/04/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous Flowers!

Keitha and her team at Ross were incredible in making our vision a reality! Our flowers were simple (as requested), but absolutely gorgeous! They were a perfect combination to make the day really pop!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Amy Heller · Married on 05/04/2019

Exceptional!

We hired Ross Plants and Flowers for our May 2019 wedding and reception at the Glasbern Inn, and we couldn’t have been happier with our experience. Keitha was absolutely a pleasure to work with! At our initial meeting, she sent us home with a sample of some of the flowers we had chosen (blue and green hydrangeas, blue thistle and ivory roses and tulips). Soon after our consultation, we received a very detailed proposal with exactly what flowers would be used for each arrangement as well as the price of each arrangement and a payment schedule. They were always quick to respond to any questions and always so friendly!
    We chose to supply our own lanterns, which we delivered to Ross a few days prior to our wedding. On the day of our wedding, Ross setup the lanterns along with the floral centerpieces. They also set up the flower arrangements on the pergola of the Glasbern patio, as well as delivered our personal flowers to our suite. I had requested a special wrap for my bridal bouquet, which they also accommodated. All of the arrangements were full and lush and perfect. My husband has described his boutonniere as exquisite. Our family couldn’t believe the value of the flowers Ross supplied at such a high quality, and still comment about how beautiful the flowers were. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Nikki · Married on 05/26/2018

Keitha and her team created beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding within our price range. At our first meeting she created a beautiful sample bouquet and hit the nail on the head with what I was looking for. She worked with me on the pricing and all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were impeccable!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Trista · Married on 06/03/2017

Incredibly easy to work with! I was a little all over the place with what I wanted for my wedding and they worked with me up until the wedding to make it just right. Everyone commented on the bouquets, even other brides we ran into while taking our wedding photos! She went with bright purples and pinks and light blues to make them really pop and give the color I wanted. The flowers were just stunning and didn't wilt at all!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Laura · Married on 12/16/2016

I will speak about Keitha in particular as she assisted me with the wedding. She was a great help throughout the entire process and definitely knows a lot about her profession. I met with her in the summer regarding a winter wedding and she was able to assist in deciding what kind of flowers would hold up best in the weather. They were absolutely perfect. She even gave me a sample bouquet at our first meeting as an example of the types of flowers we could use. She was even able to work with our budget-- very flexible. On the day of the wedding, they were extremely prompt and they answered any questions we had. The flowers looked absolutely gorgeous and I am excited to say that I still have them (albeit dried out) but they still look gorgeous. Thank you, Keitha!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2016

We cannot thank Keitha and everyone at Ross Plants & Flowers enough for going above and beyond to ensure that our special day was perfect! From our first meeting with Keitha, we knew that we wanted Ross Plants & Flowers to create our florals for our special day! At our first meeting with Keitha, I brought a picture of a bouquet that inspired me, Keitha took that picture and created a wedding bouquet more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! In addition to the stunning wedding bouquet, the very talented Keitha created our bridesmaids’ bouquets, the boutonnieres for the groomsmen, and the stunning centerpieces. Keitha worked within our budget to create a detailed floral plan that we both loved and felt comfortable with. By our last meeting, I was feeling a little stressed and Keitha alleviated that stress by taking care of our place card table and the columns for the ceremony florals. We highly recommend Ross Plants and Flowers as we enjoyed working with them very much!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

We are so happy we booked Ross for our June, 2016 wedding. Keitha was wonderful to work with during the planning process and more than willing to be flexible with some changes towards the end. We had Ross do flowers for our bridal party as well as centerpieces and an arrangement for the ceremony. Everything turned out beautifully and was exactly what we had hoped for. The entire team at Ross was always friendly and kind to work with - Keitha was very reassuring and made me feel at ease. Pricing was very competitive with another florist we received a quote from in the area. I would absolutely recommend Ross!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jason · Married on 05/21/2016

My wife came up with the idea for our centerpieces and flowers for the wedding (I know big surprise there) and Ross was able to recreate her idea perfectly!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Randy & Renata · Married on 12/20/2015

If you want the prettiest and the best arrangements and flowers for your wedding and service that is out of this world go see the ladies at Ross plant and flowers . What you want they get great guidance and direct and they love what they do . You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/06/2016

From the first consultation to the day of the wedding there is none better than Ross Flowers! My daughter and I had met with two other florists prior to our appointment at Ross. Keitha and Monica and all of the personnel working in the florist section were so happy and welcoming. They made my daughter feel so special, like she was the only bride on earth. Keitha followed up a few months before the wedding to assure her choices had not changed and was willing to make any changes she wanted. Her suggestions were subtle and professional. The result was beautiful and an amazing compliment to my daughter's theme and decor. We highly recommend Ross to be your first and last stop when looking for a florist for any occasion!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Kera · Married on 10/03/2014

Keitha did and excellent job creating my flowers exactly as I had described to her. They were gorgeous and the colors were so vibrant! Thank you for an amazing job!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Krystel · Married on 07/26/2014

Where do I even begin? The second I walked into Ross Plants and Flowers Greenhouse, I knew I was going to book them as my Florist for my wedding. Monica and Keitha made my wedding dreams come true. My personal hobbies include gardening, nature hikes, making flower arrangements from my flower beds, and arts and crafts. I knew that I wanted my flowers to be top of the line, gorgeous, elegant, breath-taking, and beautiful. Monica and Keitha made that happen! My bridemaids bouquets, centerpieces, and memorial flowers were OUT OF THIS WORLD.

I was smiling ALL NIGHT LONG because of how beautiful the ballroom looked because of my flowers. ALL 270 people were complimenting on how beautiful the centerpieces were. In fact, I thought I was going to have to break up fights because of how many people wanted my centerpieces.

Monica and Keitha are 2 very sweet, kind, loving, passionate, enthusiastic, energetic, happy, friendly, eager to please, reasonable, accomodating, and very KNOWLEDGEABLE!

They both LOVE their jobs and it was very apparent to me everytime I visited the greenhouse. That's just the person I want when booking a florist.....someone that appreciates flowers as much as I do.

Fortunate for those brides who choose ROSS PLANTS and FLOWERS for their flower services!!!!!! I want to get married again just so that I can use them again as my FLORIST! Great job ladies! I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Kelci · Married on 06/14/2014

They were absolutely perfect! We met them at a bridal expo and fell in love with them! They were very easy to work with and go off what we wanted. The flowers were gorgeous and breath taking. I personally had so many complaints on my bouquet. We cannot thank them enough for their work!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Marianne · Married on 11/23/2013

Keitha and Monica were incredibly amazing and accommodating! They not only did all of my flowers for my large wedding in November, but they also did my bouquet and several other flowers for a small wedding we had in March (with only two weeks notice!). I would highly recommend Ross Plants and Flowers to anyone in the Lehigh Valley who wants beauty and quality in their flowers!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Diane · Married on 10/04/2013

Ross Plants & Flowers were great from start to finish.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Dyanne · Married on 09/14/2013

Monica and Keitha were amazing. They are the sweetest people ever. They listened to everything I was looking for. Monica went out of her way to purchase the tall candelabras I was looking for.

Keitha has an amazing eye for flowers. She picked things that would go well together that I didn't even know existed. We had wonderful complements on everything.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Tracy · Married on 08/17/2013

Ross Plants and Flowers did an AWESOME job on my 8.17.13 wedding! They Created my Bouquets, Centerpieces, outdoor Arbor Spray and Corsages for the men/moms. Everything was Beautiful, I received so many compliments on my flowers! I met Keitha at a bridal show and she is so personable I instantly felt comfortable with her and set up a time to meet, she helped me decide on the flowers and colors - and stayed within my budget. They have a beautiful flower shop/greenhouse, which for years driving by on 309 - never knew was there, I defiantly recommend stopping in and checking them out, everyone is so nice!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Kerstin · Married on 07/27/2013

Beautiful flowers, I am even having them perserved.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2016

Every floral arrangement that was created for our wedding was beautiful; they looked fantastic in every photo. My bouquet was a cascading style, made exactly as i requested. It was great to work with a florist that was able to bring what I imagined to life. The boutonnieres and wrist corsages looked amazing on my wedding party and accented the color scheme of the wedding in the best way. We also had large arrangements made that were added to the decor of the ceremony, which lasted for a couple weeks after the wedding. Overall, I would definitely recommend them, I loved our flowers!

Sent on 08/04/2016

The consultation was so amazing, I didn't want to look anywhere else! They even grabbed a few things to show me in person what they were thinking. My groom came with me and they made him a mock boutenierre, so he was excited. Their team is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2017

I absolutely loved my wedding bouquet, as well as bridal party flowers. I initially emailed a few pictures of my vision (from Pinterest), and after a phone call consultation further describing “the look” I wanted, was totally blown away the day of. I’ve receiced so many compliments, and could not be happier. The business itself is run well in my opinion, as I received prompt responses with various questions and alterations to my order.

Sent on 10/13/2017