776 Haunted Lane, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Synergetic Sound + Lighting

Synergetic Sound + Lighting is a wedding DJ based in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. With 19 years in the business, each member of their team is passionate about what they do. They pride themselves on providing you with a personalized level of service with the little things, such as answering phones right away and getting back to you in a timely manner. Tell them what you want and let them create a different and unique design that you and your guests will love.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting offers DJ and lighting services. Their most popular DJ package includes a consultation, an MC and microphones. They have an array of stand-out lighting options available, such as wall washes, pinspotting and lanterns, to add a one-of-a-kind touch to your wedding. Synergetic Sound + Lighting offers the following services:

• Do-not-play list

9 1 13 sarah and jeff loews hotel jb reed photogra
sarah and nelson 11 10 12 sofitel scott lewis imag
9 20 14 grounds for sculpture dq studios photograp
Synergetic Sound + Lighting
ritz carlton laguna niguel lauren hillary photogra
laurarob4444

Synergetic Sound + Lighting 7
  • Lisa

Lisa Medeiros-Mockus · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Amazing!

We hired DJ, Justin Bryne, with Synergetic Sound for our wedding at Union Trust in Philadelphia on June 15th, 2019 and he was the absolute best! Words cannot describe how amazing Justin was throughout the entire process. From, initially meeting him, to the on going communication before, leading up to our wedding, and the day of. In all our meetings, Justin worked diligently to blend my husband’s and my taste in music into a flawless entertainment package for our guest. I love country and my husband loves heavy metal and Justin blended both of these genres of music together seemingly. Justin was so attentive and did everything that a DJ should do and more! Justin checked on us frequently throughout the weeding night, & worked perfectly with all other vendors. I could go on forever in describing in every single detail on how Justin executed perfectly but I want this review to be short and the exactly to the point! If you want your wedding night to be as perfect and flawless as our was, just talk to Justin and his professionalism and openness toward your vision will convince you just as much as it convinced us! You will not be disappointed because we couldn’t have imagined it being more perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Synergetic Sound + Lighting 16
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/28/2019

awesome dj!

My husband and I wanted a DJ who would be able to prioritize our music preferences while also playing for a crowd. Dave S. was able to do exactly that. We made our own custom cocktail hour playlist and he played through the whole thing. He did a good job with playing songs that kept people dancing. I got a recording from the Eagles' radio announcer doing the "& For the first time ..." announcement for our introduction during the reception but I was only able to get that recording over to Dave at like 11PM the night before my wedding. When I saw him the day of the wedding he pulled me aside quickly before the ceremony and told me he got the recording and was going to transition it right into the Eagles Fight Song (I know it's super Philly but we are lifelong residents!) I am so grateful he took the time to do that for us. It meant a lot to me because it had been a surprise for my husband and I was happy we could pull it off! He was so accommodating and went above and beyond. I am super thankful and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Spinelli · Married on 09/06/2019

If you want a packed dance floor - Book this DJ!!!

My husband and I love to dance at every wedding we go to. Our group of friends loves to bring it on the dance floor. When we heard Justin Byrne of Synergetic at our best friends' wedding last summer, I literally went up to the DJ booth and got his card. Shortly after we booked him for our wedding, and now four of our friends have had him / are having him at their weddings as well!!! Justin B is the BEST - The music selection is unbelievable and keeps the dance floor going all night. He is also incredibly organized and helpful with the schedule of the entire night. He is the one working with the maitre'd to execute the timeline of the entire night seamlessly. Before the wedding, we had multiple calls with Justin and the company provided a very detailed questionnaire for what music we wanted played when, introductions, any special announcements / things we wanted to incorporate, etc.

All my husband and I cared about at our wedding is that people would dance - No "extra curriculars", as we called it. Our wedding was SO MUCH FUN! The dance floor was NEVER not full - It was packed the ENTIRE night. Not to mention we had our after party on site, and Justin stayed and DJ'd until 2 am at no extra contractual cost. Unbelievable service, absolute pleasure to work with, and knows how to bring the FUN. Thank you, Justin!

Sent on 09/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Synergetic Sound + Lighting FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,750.00

Real Weddings

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Mark Bryan Designs
    Mark Bryan Designs Wedding Florists

Great group that can handle all your lighting and entertainment needs!

• Heather Fowler Photography
    Heather Fowler Photography Wedding Photographers

Synergetic Sounds and lighting has always been my # 1 recommendation for dj's. They are very professional and friendly and always have the party dancing! Also as a photographer, lighting the reception room is so important to make the backgrounds and architectural elements stand out. Not only does it give your room ambiance but if done right can really add to your photos! Synergetic always does great room lighting and takes into consideration the photography. They did the lightng for my own wedding which really made all the difference for the space. They made great recommendations for colors.They are on time with setting up and just really professional at everything they do. The owner has a great enthusiasm which shows in his employees.

• 776 Haunted Lane Bensalem, Pennsylvania, 19020 See on map
    (215) 633-1200 (Phone number)
    (215) 633-1262 (Fax Number)
    10:00am - 6:00pm Monday through Friday
  • 776 Haunted Lane Bensalem, 19020 See on map
    (215) 633-1200 (Phone number)
    215-633-1262 (Fax Number)