Synergetic Sound + Lighting Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Alysa Married on 05/21/2022

Truly the best DJ ever!

Me and my husband cannot recommend Justin or anyone from Synergetic enough! We had Justin Byrne for our wedding and he did such an amazing job. We gave him a rough idea of what we wanted, more specifically what we did not want, and he exceeded our expectations. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and so many people told us how amazing the music was from start to finish. Our bridal party made some last minute surprise changes to their intros and Justin just rolled with it and made it so memorable. We had such a mix of old and young guests yet EVERYONE told us how fun the music was and danced the entire time. We can't recommend him enough. I believe some guests even asked for his card at the end of the night! Thank you so much Justin! You were a huge part of why we wish we could relive this night over and over.
    Megan V. Married on 05/21/2022

Best dj ever!

Dj Justin Byrne was by far the best DJ I have ever seen...he truly kept the dance floor full all night long at our wedding and played hit after hit. We received endless compliments from guests regarding how much fun they had dancing the night away. Justin was organized, responsive, fun to work with, and a true expert. Thank you Justin!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/16/2021

DJ Yonah made our wedding an absolute blast!

DJ Yonah was an incredible DJ and made our wedding SO fun! Prior to the wedding he was very communicative and made sure he knew what music we wanted at the wedding and what our timeline/vision was. On the day of, he was easy to work with and reliable, kept the day moving and seamlessly transitioned to different parts of the ceremony/reception. Once the dancing got started, DJ Yonah played tons of great songs and kept everyone out on the dance floor the entire night – for over 3 hours, we never had an empty dance floor. All of our guests said they didn’t even have time to take photos because they were so busy dancing. DJ Yonah turned our wedding into a party and made us so happy! I would hire DJ Yonah for every event I put on and highly recommend you book him for your wedding/event.
  • Madelyn
    Madelyn S. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing team!

They were incredible and did an outstanding job with all of the lighting at our wedding, and the wash on the dance floor made the night!
  • Angela
    Angela F. Married on 09/05/2021

Best wedding music in the game

If you want an absolutely fire dance party all night go with DJ Dave! We were first introduced this amazing work at my friend's wedding and after that night we knew we had to work with him for our wedding.

In the pre- wedding planning he is super supportive and helps you work through how to put together music for the whole night, from establishing the cocktail vibe, to dinner, and best of all dancing.

You will be in good hands and your guests will have the best wedding of their lives.
    Katherine H. Married on 09/26/2020

Loved dj justin!

My husband and I hired Synergetic to DJ our wedding on September 26th 2020. We had DJ Justin perform our wedding ceremony and reception and can’t say enough good things about him. After having to change our venue to our backyard due to COVID restrictions, we couldn’t be more happy with Justin and his performance. Before our event Justin worked with us to make sure we had all the songs we wanted available. He also had a very easy-to-use website where you can request songs to play and more importantly you can create a 'do not playlist.' On the day of our wedding Justin was very punctual; he arrived early to our event and was all set up and ready to go when we arrived for the ceremony. After the ceremony was over he stayed longer and played music while our guests were gathering their things and boarding the party bus back to the hotel. Justin was friendly, professional and excited to be a part of our wedding day, Everything went so smoothly, Justin made our wedding day incredibly special and we can’t thank him enough.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

We can't think you enough for writing a review like this! This was so nice to read. Thank you! Justin loves make sure the dance floor is packed and that the night is smooth, so you can enjoy it. Thanks Katherine. Congrats!
  • Lisa
    Lisa M. Married on 03/06/2020

Amazing!

We hired DJ, Justin Bryne, with Synergetic Sound for our wedding at Union Trust in Philadelphia on June 15th, 2019 and he was the absolute best! Words cannot describe how amazing Justin was throughout the entire process. From, initially meeting him, to the on going communication before, leading up to our wedding, and the day of. In all our meetings, Justin worked diligently to blend my husband’s and my taste in music into a flawless entertainment package for our guest. I love country and my husband loves heavy metal and Justin blended both of these genres of music together seemingly. Justin was so attentive and did everything that a DJ should do and more! Justin checked on us frequently throughout the weeding night, & worked perfectly with all other vendors. I could go on forever in describing in every single detail on how Justin executed perfectly but I want this review to be short and the exactly to the point! If you want your wedding night to be as perfect and flawless as our was, just talk to Justin and his professionalism and openness toward your vision will convince you just as much as it convinced us! You will not be disappointed because we couldn’t have imagined it being more perfect!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Words cannot describe how much we love this review! Thank you Lisa, this was so nice to read. We try hard to make sure you have a great night and it looks like Justin delivered. Congrats!
    Jamie H. Married on 11/30/2019

Awesome DJ!

We loved our DJ, Dave Nederostek. He was great to work with and thorough in going through things before the wedding. People We’re dancing before the meal was even served and didn’t stop dancing all night. He knew just what to play. People were commenting for days after about how great the music was!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Dave always keeps the dance floor packed! He is usually talking for days after the wedding about how much fun HE had. Thanks for the review Jamie. Congrats!
    Emily A. Married on 11/17/2019

Great DJ for our wedding!

We hired Justin B for our 11/17/19 wedding at Holly Hedge. He was fantastic!! We had a planning call with Justin prior to the wedding where we went through the entire schedule, all our song requests, and preferences for the night. He is so personable, organized, and professional. Justin made sure the night remained on schedule, helped our wedding party line up for introductions, made only necessary announcements, no cheesy songs, and kept the dance floor going until the very end! We had a hard time finding a DJ that didn't sound like a car salesman or someone who didn't bring a huge light-up booth with their logo all over it.. Justin was a totally normal, awesome guy, and a clean set up for his DJ equipment that blended in nicely with the space. 1000% recommend!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

And we 1000% recommend this review! Thank you Emily. This was so nice to read. Justin does a great job and we are glad that he did just that for you. Congrats!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 09/28/2019

awesome dj!

My husband and I wanted a DJ who would be able to prioritize our music preferences while also playing for a crowd. Dave S. was able to do exactly that. We made our own custom cocktail hour playlist and he played through the whole thing. He did a good job with playing songs that kept people dancing. I got a recording from the Eagles' radio announcer doing the "& For the first time ..." announcement for our introduction during the reception but I was only able to get that recording over to Dave at like 11PM the night before my wedding. When I saw him the day of the wedding he pulled me aside quickly before the ceremony and told me he got the recording and was going to transition it right into the Eagles Fight Song (I know it's super Philly but we are lifelong residents!) I am so grateful he took the time to do that for us. It meant a lot to me because it had been a surprise for my husband and I was happy we could pull it off! He was so accommodating and went above and beyond. I am super thankful and would definitely recommend!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Dave can pull off anything! And it looks like he pulled off making the night something that you will always remember. Thanks for the review Victoria! We love reading things like this. And Dave does too :) Congrats!
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 09/06/2019

If you want a packed dance floor - Book this DJ!!!

My husband and I love to dance at every wedding we go to. Our group of friends loves to bring it on the dance floor. When we heard Justin Byrne of Synergetic at our best friends' wedding last summer, I literally went up to the DJ booth and got his card. Shortly after we booked him for our wedding, and now four of our friends have had him / are having him at their weddings as well!!! Justin B is the BEST - The music selection is unbelievable and keeps the dance floor going all night. He is also incredibly organized and helpful with the schedule of the entire night. He is the one working with the maitre'd to execute the timeline of the entire night seamlessly. Before the wedding, we had multiple calls with Justin and the company provided a very detailed questionnaire for what music we wanted played when, introductions, any special announcements / things we wanted to incorporate, etc.

All my husband and I cared about at our wedding is that people would dance - No "extra curriculars", as we called it. Our wedding was SO MUCH FUN! The dance floor was NEVER not full - It was packed the ENTIRE night. Not to mention we had our after party on site, and Justin stayed and DJ'd until 2 am at no extra contractual cost. Unbelievable service, absolute pleasure to work with, and knows how to bring the FUN. Thank you, Justin!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Danielle! It sounds like your husband likes to dance. So glad Justin was able to keep your dance floor full and give you a great night to remember. Congrats!
    Ashley Married on 08/02/2019

Fantastic!

Synergetic Sounds could not have been a better fit! No matter who we were talking to, they always responded promptly. Yonah made our wedding day a day to remember forever. We cannot explain how many people said what a wonderful time they had and we owe it all to him. He played a mix of music that pleased all ages and had everyone dancing the whole night. We are so so thankful :)

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Yonah makes a dance floor fun! Thank you for the review Ashley. Yonah loves what he does and certainly it shows. He finds a way to keep everyone happy! Congrats.
  • Jenell
    Jenell Married on 05/11/2019

Justin byrne was outstanding!

We hired Justin Byrne as our wedding DJ and could not have been happier with our decision. Justin was incredible - not only did he play the exact type of music that we wanted at our wedding, but he was also so professional and helpful throughout the process and the evening. We had several check-ins with Justin before the wedding and he was always on top of everything and well prepared, helping put any anxieties at ease. On the day of the wedding, he clearly helped with coordinating and making sure everything was executed smoothly. And he played awesome dance music - it was the exact type of mix and vibe we were hoping for and he did such a great job mixing the music together, not getting stuck on any one song for too long. Picking a DJ is super challenging because you can't preview them ahead of time and don't know how to judge - trust me, don't look any further - hire Justin as your DJ.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

We Love Justin too! Thanks for the review Jenell. He does so much more than just DJ. He almost becomes your friend. We are glad you had a great experience with him. Congrats!
    Natalie I. Married on 03/30/2019

Synergetic- Yonah!

We heard such great things about synergetic so we booked them for our wedding day. We enjoyed Yonahs bio and upon meeting him we knew he would be perfect! The maid and matron of honor had a special request for their speech and he met them perfectly! He played the perfect mix of music to please all age groups and people. I would have enjoyed another hour+ with him! Definitely recommend!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Oh Yonah! Always keeping that dance floor packed. Thanks Natalie. We will make sure to let Yonah know. We love reading emails like this. You should have asked him to stay, he probably would have...Congrats.
    Cait Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing DJ and great lighting!

We booked Synergetic for their lighting package and we booked Dave S. as our DJ. We were sold once we went in for a meeting with Dave. He showed us what all of the lighting options actually looked like so we could experience it, and he even brought us into the DJ booth so we could see how he transitions songs and what his style is. Thank you Dave for being so attentive to us, reading the crowd at our wedding and playing amazing songs, and putting on all the songs on our request list even when we threw you some crazy choices! The lighting was perfect and absolutely beautiful, and the best part was that my wife and I didn't feel worried or stressed about any part of it. Synergetic is very professional, responsive, and great at handling all the details. Thank you!!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We were so happy to play such a key role in your day. And reading things like this really means a lot.
  • Theresa
    Theresa Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!

I had a fantastic experience with Synergetic Sound for my wedding. My husband and I could not have been happier working with Justin - he was amazing! From the moment we met him at our initial meeting, we knew he would do a great job. He was very prepared for our big day and made sure he knew exactly what we did and did not want. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and I received countless compliments on the music that evening. We only gave Justin two or three songs we wanted played and let him decide how to read the crowd and choose songs at his discretion - and we are certainly glad we did. We highly recommend!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Thanks Theresa! We will certainly let Justin know. We love reading reviews like this. We try hard to make sure every one of our customers LOVES their DJ. Justin loves what he does and it showed on your wedding day. Congrats!
    Jeremy B. Married on 09/23/2018

Best DJ ever!!

Synergetics gave us the best possible wedding experience! Justin was an amazing DJ who played the perfect songs that curtailed to everyone in the wedding from our parents and their guests to all our friends. Everyone has raved about our DJ since our wedding on 9/23/18 and we could not be any happier. To top it off Justin allowed my wife and I to come on stage and be the DJs for a song which besides getting married was my favorite part of the entire wedding. Thank you Justin and Synergetics for giving us a memory that will last a lifetime!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Thank you for this review, Jeremy! We're so glad that Justin played all the songs you and your guests wanted to hear. And what a fun thing- you got to DJ at your own wedding! We so appreciate you taking the time to write this review, and thank you for choosing us!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 09/22/2018

Great vendors!

We booked Synergetic for lighting, DJ, and photo booth and they did a fantastic job!!

Lighting: Max was super helpful from the beginning. He walked me through so many different lighting options from string lighting to AirStars, which I hadn't even considered before he came up with the idea. Our lighting looked incredible the night of!

DJ - We booked Dave S after facetiming with him and walking through what we were looking for as far as music. It was obvious Dave is a very experienced DJ and got the vibe we were looking for. We sent in a ton of songs on the request form and he took the time to walk through it all with us before the wedding. Dave did such a good job emceeing the night - he kept us on track and kept everyone super excited all night!

Photo Booth - It was a total hit. Out guests loved it and it was totally worth the money!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Christine, we’re so happy to hear that our wedding professionals helped make your wedding everything you wanted it to be! Our lighting staff loves to present ideas that maybe you hadn’t thought of, to add that incredible vibe to your wedding. That reassuring feeling you got from FaceTimeing with DJ Dave is why we do those “meet and greets.” We’re thrilled that he was a perfect fit, and that you and all your guests had a great time celebrating the happy couple! Thank you for this wonderful review, and thanks for choosing us!
    Katie Married on 07/21/2018
    Justin B. was the DJ for our wedding and he was AMAZING! All of our guests have been raving about how great the music was all night long and several of our guests got Justin's card for their future weddings. Justin called me a few days before the wedding and went through the timeline for the entire night with me, talked about contingencies plans for rain (which we ended up needing), went over how to pronounce everyone's name, and allowed me to add a few extra songs to our must play list. He was very helpful in announcing a few pictures throughout the night and moving guests quickly to their seats so the toasts could start. Justin also went above and beyond in sending us an abbreviated version of our first dance song and our songs with our parents so we could practice to the right timing of the song ahead of time. We also booked the photo booth package as well and the attendant was great! People used the photo booth all night and it moved very quickly! We love the album we received with all the pictures. One of our biggest hopes for our wedding was that our dance floor would be packed the entire time and it was! Justin did a fantastic job!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Stories like this are why we love what we do! We are so happy you had such a great time, Katie, and that you chose us and DJ Justin to be a part of your special day. We know you could have selected a million other vendors, but we truly appreciate the chance you gave us to impress you and your guests. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review for us, and thanks for choosing us!
    Kristen Married on 07/07/2018
    We discovered Jim G. with Synergetic three years prior to our engagement at a friend's wedding. We knew we would book him if our day ever came. Spoiler, it did and he did not disappoint. He handled our requests for the ceremony and mixed our wedding reception music with such talent! We requested all 90s and none of the classic wedding stuff. He delivered and even when the music cut out for 5-10 minutes (venue issue) the dance floor stayed packed with the help a sing along to Smashmouth's All-Star and The Killer's Mr. Brightside. As soon as the sound came back, Jim played those songs and they were still a hit! I can't say enough about how he absolutely helped MAKE the party!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

This review totally rocks, Kristen! We really appreciate you noticing and remembering DJ Jim at your friend's wedding, and for thinking of him when it was time to plan your own special day. We know how it seems there are limitless vendors, and we are grateful for the opportunity you gave us to show off and have some fun! Thank you for writing this great review for us, and thanks for choosing us!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 07/07/2018
    Synergetic did a STELLAR job with the lighting at our wedding reception at Winterthur in Wilmington, DE. They did gorgeous, high-quality cafe/bistro lights strung across the Visitor Center patio, along with some subtle uplighting in strategic places. The whole place just glowed! Definitely good value and high-quality!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Kate, we are SO SO SO SO happy that you are SO happy! We couldn't be more pleased to learn that your wedding day was as special as you envisioned it, and that we were able to help make your vision a reality. We appreciate your decision to trust us with the most special day of your life, and we also appreciate your kind words. Thanks for choosing us!
    Carly Married on 06/01/2018
    Synergetic Sound was a great company to work with! Our DJ Jim G was awesome and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! I would recommend this dj company hands down!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Carly! We love that you had such a great time and that Resident DJ Jim was able to be a part of that. We appreciate your fantastic review and the time it took you to write it for us. Thanks for choosing us!
    Allison Married on 05/19/2018
    We used Synergetic Sound for our wedding this past weekend. DJ Yonah was AMAZING! All of our guests are still talking about how awesome he was. Multiple guests asked for his business card throughout the night. His voice is amazing and his DJ skills are even better. We left a lot of the night up to Yonah, and he had the dance floor PACKED ALL NIGHT. Everyone from the office staff to the billing department at Synergetic was so professional, flexible, and easy to work with. 10/10 WOULD USE AGAIN :)

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

This review ROCKS! We are so thrilled that you had such a great time with DJ Yonah and we appreciate you taking the time to write this review up for him. We know you had a choice (sometimes too many!) when it comes to entertainment, and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to have Yonah show his skills off. Thanks for the review, and thanks for choosing us!
    Scott Event on: 05/11/2018
    The reason I gave 5 stars is 10 wasn't an option! Top notch customer service! I've worked in the entertainment industry for 18 years and have never received such a high level of professional service. 100% of my business is going to Synergetic.

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Scott: thank you! We really appreciate the wonderful and kind feedback you provided to us, and we are ecstatic to have earned both your trust and your business going forward. We know you have options, and we appreciate you making us your top choice. Thanks again for writing this, and thanks for choosing us!
    Laura Married on 04/08/2018
    We used Synergetic for both DJ and lighting, and could not have been happier. Our DJ, Justin, was fantastic and helped the night progress seamlessly! He really made a conscious effort to ensure everyone's names were pronounced correctly, which was big for us as our last name is often said incorrectly, so that was something we really appreciated. He was so easy to talk to and took a lot of the pressure of the night away. As for the lighting, it was such an easy process, and the room looked amazing!

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Laura, thank you! We know Justin loves reading reviews from happy clients like you, so we've already forwarded it along to him, as well as the rest of the office staff! :) We really appreciate your testimonial, and we're so pleased that you trusted us on the most important day of your lives. We understand there are many choices you could have made, and we appreciate your decision to give us your business. Thanks for choosing us!