Synergetic Sound + Lighting Reviews

393 Reviews for Synergetic Sound + Lighting

• Lisa

Lisa Medeiros-Mockus · Married on 03/06/2020

Amazing!

We hired DJ, Justin Bryne, with Synergetic Sound for our wedding at Union Trust in Philadelphia on June 15th, 2019 and he was the absolute best! Words cannot describe how amazing Justin was throughout the entire process. From, initially meeting him, to the on going communication before, leading up to our wedding, and the day of. In all our meetings, Justin worked diligently to blend my husband’s and my taste in music into a flawless entertainment package for our guest. I love country and my husband loves heavy metal and Justin blended both of these genres of music together seemingly. Justin was so attentive and did everything that a DJ should do and more! Justin checked on us frequently throughout the weeding night, & worked perfectly with all other vendors. I could go on forever in describing in every single detail on how Justin executed perfectly but I want this review to be short and the exactly to the point! If you want your wedding night to be as perfect and flawless as our was, just talk to Justin and his professionalism and openness toward your vision will convince you just as much as it convinced us! You will not be disappointed because we couldn’t have imagined it being more perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Jamie Hohn · Married on 11/30/2019

Awesome DJ!

We loved our DJ, Dave Nederostek. He was great to work with and thorough in going through things before the wedding. People We’re dancing before the meal was even served and didn’t stop dancing all night. He knew just what to play. People were commenting for days after about how great the music was!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Emily Appleby · Married on 11/17/2019

Great DJ for our wedding!

We hired Justin B for our 11/17/19 wedding at Holly Hedge. He was fantastic!! We had a planning call with Justin prior to the wedding where we went through the entire schedule, all our song requests, and preferences for the night. He is so personable, organized, and professional. Justin made sure the night remained on schedule, helped our wedding party line up for introductions, made only necessary announcements, no cheesy songs, and kept the dance floor going until the very end! We had a hard time finding a DJ that didn't sound like a car salesman or someone who didn't bring a huge light-up booth with their logo all over it.. Justin was a totally normal, awesome guy, and a clean set up for his DJ equipment that blended in nicely with the space. 1000% recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/28/2019

awesome dj!

My husband and I wanted a DJ who would be able to prioritize our music preferences while also playing for a crowd. Dave S. was able to do exactly that. We made our own custom cocktail hour playlist and he played through the whole thing. He did a good job with playing songs that kept people dancing. I got a recording from the Eagles' radio announcer doing the "& For the first time ..." announcement for our introduction during the reception but I was only able to get that recording over to Dave at like 11PM the night before my wedding. When I saw him the day of the wedding he pulled me aside quickly before the ceremony and told me he got the recording and was going to transition it right into the Eagles Fight Song (I know it's super Philly but we are lifelong residents!) I am so grateful he took the time to do that for us. It meant a lot to me because it had been a surprise for my husband and I was happy we could pull it off! He was so accommodating and went above and beyond. I am super thankful and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Spinelli · Married on 09/06/2019

If you want a packed dance floor - Book this DJ!!!

My husband and I love to dance at every wedding we go to. Our group of friends loves to bring it on the dance floor. When we heard Justin Byrne of Synergetic at our best friends' wedding last summer, I literally went up to the DJ booth and got his card. Shortly after we booked him for our wedding, and now four of our friends have had him / are having him at their weddings as well!!! Justin B is the BEST - The music selection is unbelievable and keeps the dance floor going all night. He is also incredibly organized and helpful with the schedule of the entire night. He is the one working with the maitre'd to execute the timeline of the entire night seamlessly. Before the wedding, we had multiple calls with Justin and the company provided a very detailed questionnaire for what music we wanted played when, introductions, any special announcements / things we wanted to incorporate, etc.

All my husband and I cared about at our wedding is that people would dance - No "extra curriculars", as we called it. Our wedding was SO MUCH FUN! The dance floor was NEVER not full - It was packed the ENTIRE night. Not to mention we had our after party on site, and Justin stayed and DJ'd until 2 am at no extra contractual cost. Unbelievable service, absolute pleasure to work with, and knows how to bring the FUN. Thank you, Justin!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2019

Fantastic!

Synergetic Sounds could not have been a better fit! No matter who we were talking to, they always responded promptly. Yonah made our wedding day a day to remember forever. We cannot explain how many people said what a wonderful time they had and we owe it all to him. He played a mix of music that pleased all ages and had everyone dancing the whole night. We are so so thankful :)

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Jenell

Jenell · Married on 05/11/2019

Justin byrne was outstanding!

We hired Justin Byrne as our wedding DJ and could not have been happier with our decision. Justin was incredible - not only did he play the exact type of music that we wanted at our wedding, but he was also so professional and helpful throughout the process and the evening. We had several check-ins with Justin before the wedding and he was always on top of everything and well prepared, helping put any anxieties at ease. On the day of the wedding, he clearly helped with coordinating and making sure everything was executed smoothly. And he played awesome dance music - it was the exact type of mix and vibe we were hoping for and he did such a great job mixing the music together, not getting stuck on any one song for too long. Picking a DJ is super challenging because you can't preview them ahead of time and don't know how to judge - trust me, don't look any further - hire Justin as your DJ.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Natalie Iannucci · Married on 03/30/2019

Synergetic- Yonah!

We heard such great things about synergetic so we booked them for our wedding day. We enjoyed Yonahs bio and upon meeting him we knew he would be perfect! The maid and matron of honor had a special request for their speech and he met them perfectly! He played the perfect mix of music to please all age groups and people. I would have enjoyed another hour+ with him! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Cait · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing DJ and great lighting!

We booked Synergetic for their lighting package and we booked Dave S. as our DJ. We were sold once we went in for a meeting with Dave. He showed us what all of the lighting options actually looked like so we could experience it, and he even brought us into the DJ booth so we could see how he transitions songs and what his style is. Thank you Dave for being so attentive to us, reading the crowd at our wedding and playing amazing songs, and putting on all the songs on our request list even when we threw you some crazy choices! The lighting was perfect and absolutely beautiful, and the best part was that my wife and I didn't feel worried or stressed about any part of it. Synergetic is very professional, responsive, and great at handling all the details. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!

I had a fantastic experience with Synergetic Sound for my wedding. My husband and I could not have been happier working with Justin - he was amazing! From the moment we met him at our initial meeting, we knew he would do a great job. He was very prepared for our big day and made sure he knew exactly what we did and did not want. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and I received countless compliments on the music that evening. We only gave Justin two or three songs we wanted played and let him decide how to read the crowd and choose songs at his discretion - and we are certainly glad we did. We highly recommend!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Jeremy Boyd · Married on 09/23/2018

Best DJ ever!!

Synergetics gave us the best possible wedding experience! Justin was an amazing DJ who played the perfect songs that curtailed to everyone in the wedding from our parents and their guests to all our friends. Everyone has raved about our DJ since our wedding on 9/23/18 and we could not be any happier. To top it off Justin allowed my wife and I to come on stage and be the DJs for a song which besides getting married was my favorite part of the entire wedding. Thank you Justin and Synergetics for giving us a memory that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Thank you for this review, Jeremy! We're so glad that Justin played all the songs you and your guests wanted to hear. And what a fun thing- you got to DJ at your own wedding! We so appreciate you taking the time to write this review, and thank you for choosing us!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/22/2018

Great vendors!

We booked Synergetic for lighting, DJ, and photo booth and they did a fantastic job!!

Lighting: Max was super helpful from the beginning. He walked me through so many different lighting options from string lighting to AirStars, which I hadn't even considered before he came up with the idea. Our lighting looked incredible the night of!

DJ - We booked Dave S after facetiming with him and walking through what we were looking for as far as music. It was obvious Dave is a very experienced DJ and got the vibe we were looking for. We sent in a ton of songs on the request form and he took the time to walk through it all with us before the wedding. Dave did such a good job emceeing the night - he kept us on track and kept everyone super excited all night!

Photo Booth - It was a total hit. Out guests loved it and it was totally worth the money!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Christine, we’re so happy to hear that our wedding professionals helped make your wedding everything you wanted it to be! Our lighting staff loves to present ideas that maybe you hadn’t thought of, to add that incredible vibe to your wedding. That reassuring feeling you got from FaceTimeing with DJ Dave is why we do those “meet and greets.” We’re thrilled that he was a perfect fit, and that you and all your guests had a great time celebrating the happy couple! Thank you for this wonderful review, and thanks for choosing us!

Katie · Married on 07/21/2018

Justin B. was the DJ for our wedding and he was AMAZING! All of our guests have been raving about how great the music was all night long and several of our guests got Justin's card for their future weddings. Justin called me a few days before the wedding and went through the timeline for the entire night with me, talked about contingencies plans for rain (which we ended up needing), went over how to pronounce everyone's name, and allowed me to add a few extra songs to our must play list. He was very helpful in announcing a few pictures throughout the night and moving guests quickly to their seats so the toasts could start. Justin also went above and beyond in sending us an abbreviated version of our first dance song and our songs with our parents so we could practice to the right timing of the song ahead of time. We also booked the photo booth package as well and the attendant was great! People used the photo booth all night and it moved very quickly! We love the album we received with all the pictures. One of our biggest hopes for our wedding was that our dance floor would be packed the entire time and it was! Justin did a fantastic job!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Stories like this are why we love what we do! We are so happy you had such a great time, Katie, and that you chose us and DJ Justin to be a part of your special day. We know you could have selected a million other vendors, but we truly appreciate the chance you gave us to impress you and your guests. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review for us, and thanks for choosing us!

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

We discovered Jim G. with Synergetic three years prior to our engagement at a friend's wedding. We knew we would book him if our day ever came. Spoiler, it did and he did not disappoint. He handled our requests for the ceremony and mixed our wedding reception music with such talent! We requested all 90s and none of the classic wedding stuff. He delivered and even when the music cut out for 5-10 minutes (venue issue) the dance floor stayed packed with the help a sing along to Smashmouth's All-Star and The Killer's Mr. Brightside. As soon as the sound came back, Jim played those songs and they were still a hit! I can't say enough about how he absolutely helped MAKE the party!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

This review totally rocks, Kristen! We really appreciate you noticing and remembering DJ Jim at your friend's wedding, and for thinking of him when it was time to plan your own special day. We know how it seems there are limitless vendors, and we are grateful for the opportunity you gave us to show off and have some fun! Thank you for writing this great review for us, and thanks for choosing us!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

Synergetic did a STELLAR job with the lighting at our wedding reception at Winterthur in Wilmington, DE. They did gorgeous, high-quality cafe/bistro lights strung across the Visitor Center patio, along with some subtle uplighting in strategic places. The whole place just glowed! Definitely good value and high-quality!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Kate, we are SO SO SO SO happy that you are SO happy! We couldn't be more pleased to learn that your wedding day was as special as you envisioned it, and that we were able to help make your vision a reality. We appreciate your decision to trust us with the most special day of your life, and we also appreciate your kind words. Thanks for choosing us!

Carly · Married on 06/01/2018

Synergetic Sound was a great company to work with! Our DJ Jim G was awesome and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! I would recommend this dj company hands down!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Carly! We love that you had such a great time and that Resident DJ Jim was able to be a part of that. We appreciate your fantastic review and the time it took you to write it for us. Thanks for choosing us!

Allison · Married on 05/19/2018

We used Synergetic Sound for our wedding this past weekend. DJ Yonah was AMAZING! All of our guests are still talking about how awesome he was. Multiple guests asked for his business card throughout the night. His voice is amazing and his DJ skills are even better. We left a lot of the night up to Yonah, and he had the dance floor PACKED ALL NIGHT. Everyone from the office staff to the billing department at Synergetic was so professional, flexible, and easy to work with. 10/10 WOULD USE AGAIN :)

Sent on 05/21/2018

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

This review ROCKS! We are so thrilled that you had such a great time with DJ Yonah and we appreciate you taking the time to write this review up for him. We know you had a choice (sometimes too many!) when it comes to entertainment, and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to have Yonah show his skills off. Thanks for the review, and thanks for choosing us!

Scott · event on: 05/11/2018

The reason I gave 5 stars is 10 wasn't an option! Top notch customer service! I've worked in the entertainment industry for 18 years and have never received such a high level of professional service. 100% of my business is going to Synergetic.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Scott: thank you! We really appreciate the wonderful and kind feedback you provided to us, and we are ecstatic to have earned both your trust and your business going forward. We know you have options, and we appreciate you making us your top choice. Thanks again for writing this, and thanks for choosing us!

Laura · Married on 04/08/2018

We used Synergetic for both DJ and lighting, and could not have been happier. Our DJ, Justin, was fantastic and helped the night progress seamlessly! He really made a conscious effort to ensure everyone's names were pronounced correctly, which was big for us as our last name is often said incorrectly, so that was something we really appreciated. He was so easy to talk to and took a lot of the pressure of the night away. As for the lighting, it was such an easy process, and the room looked amazing!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Laura, thank you! We know Justin loves reading reviews from happy clients like you, so we've already forwarded it along to him, as well as the rest of the office staff! :) We really appreciate your testimonial, and we're so pleased that you trusted us on the most important day of your lives. We understand there are many choices you could have made, and we appreciate your decision to give us your business. Thanks for choosing us!

Alicia · Married on 12/09/2017

Our wedding on 12.9.17 was amazing! Our DJ was Jim and from the moment we met h we knew we wanted him to be our DJ! His energy and professionalism was outstanding! Our sister in law used synergetic years ago for her wedding and we will be sure to recommend them to others! We also added a photo booth! Everything was affordable!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Thank you so much, Alicia! We are very happy that you had such a great experience with DJ Jim and our photo booth. We know will Jim will be delighted to read your great review, so we'll be sure to forward it to him and the office staff. We appreciate the time you took to write this review up for us, and we appreciate your business. Thanks for choosing us!

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I got married on November 18, 2017 at Holly Hedge Estate and used Synergetic Sound & Lighting for our DJ and lighting (uplighting and string lighting) services/needs. The reception space looked absolutely stunning. Jim G. was our DJ and did an amazing job at keeping everyone dancing from the very first song to the last. We have had several guests already mention this was the best wedding music they have ever heard! Jim called us the week of the wedding to make sure he understood all of our notes within our DJ packet (specifically our cocktail hour mix, entrances, and dances) and he executed flawlessly on the day of! Jim brings an energy to the wedding that keeps everyone laughing and smiling all night! The Team at Synergetic (Amelia, Justin, etc.) were also extremely super responsive to any questions we may have had during the process and always made time to meet with us via phone or in person. We highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Wow Stephanie, we're honored to receive such a fabulous review like this! We have already forwarded your amazing testimonial to DJ Jim, as well as Amelia and Justin (and the rest of the office staff just because we love reading these!) - we know they will appreciate your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to review our company, and we also appreciate the opportunity you gave us to make your wedding day unforgettable. Thanks again for writing this for us, and thanks for choosing us!

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Our DJ for our November 2017 wedding was Chris. He was fabulous! He had a great sense of humor and was fun to work with. He kept the dance floor packed all night with his great music selections. We highly recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Jessica- thanks for this great review! We are so happy you had such a great time at your most special day... that's what we care about most! Thanks again for this fantastic review, and thanks for choosing us!

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision to use Synergetic Sound + Lighting for our wedding on September 16th. 2017. We were referred to them by a friend who used them for his wedding and picking this company was one of the best decisions we made! They were true professionals, quick to respond to emails, and very easy to work with from start to finish. We used them for both lighting and music. Dave S. was our DJ and I can not say enough good things about him. Not only was the music fantastic (he listened to everything that we wanted for music and executed the delivery perfectly) but he was definitely one of the reasons why the night went so smoothly (he's a great MC) and why we were able to really enjoy ourselves to the fullest. He checked on us several times throughout the night to make sure we didn't need anything and made sure that we were having a great time. It was like we were talking to a good friend! We cant thank Synergetic Sound + Lighting enough and we can't thank Dave S. enough for making our day so fun and special!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! We love reading reviews like this, and we couldn't be happier that you chose Synergetic and Resident DJ Dave Stocklos for your special day. We greatly appreciate the time you took to write up such a detailed testimonial from your wedding, and we know Dave will appreciate reading your heartfelt words as well (we just forwarded this to him!) Thanks again for writing this great review, and thanks for choosing us!

Tanaya · Married on 09/02/2017

We used Justin from Synergetic Sounds to DJ our September 2, 2017 wedding and couldn't have been happier with our experience! He's professional, courteous, and knows how to keep guests out on the dance floor. I'm sure it didn't hurt that he checked in on us during the reception to make sure we had drinks! It's more than a month later and our guests are still commenting on how amazing our DJ was. We'd highly recommend Justin to anyone looking!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Wow, what a great review! Tanaya, we're so thankful for the kind words you've written for us and Resident DJ Justin, and we are so happy that you had such a wonderful time at your wedding. We'll make sure Justin sees your great review, and we'll also pass it around the office for the staff to see. Thanks again for taking the time to write this up for us, and thanks for choosing us!

Ed · Married on 07/21/2017

Trying to pick a DJ for your wedding can be a pretty overwhelming experience. When we began our search, we didn’t know how to choose out of the thousands of choices. We read lots of reviews and decided to contact Synergetic Sounds. I sent an email and received a response from Amelia very quickly. We went back and forth a couple of times and she was always quick with her responses and very helpful. We set up a meeting with our DJ, Dave, and had a great conversation. He was extremely friendly and didn’t try to sell us anything that we didn’t want. There was absolutely no pressure to add-on anything, which made us like him even more. We talked about what we wanted and laid out of plan for the day. He had worked at our wedding venue a few times, so that really took a lot of work off our plate.

After talking for 45 minutes or so, he took us back to a DJ booth that is set up in the back of the building. Dave played and mixed music for us so that we could get a better idea of what he would be playing at our reception. It was definitely a nice touch!

Our entire experience with Synergetic Sounds was awesome! I would definitely recommend these guys without hesitation.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Synergetic Sound + Lighting's reply:

Wow Ed, this is quite a great review! We cannot express how happy we are that you and your loved ones had such a great experience with DJ Dave. We know how overwhelming it can be to plan such a special day, and we appreciate the time you took when researching and deciding to meet with us. We know you could have made a lot of other choices, and we're very grateful for the opportunity you gave us to perform at your wedding. We'll forward your review to DJ Dave and the rest of the office staff (we all love reading reviews like this!). Thanks for this great review, and thanks for choosing us!