Leigh Florist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley J. Married on 02/26/2022

Beautiful florals

I by chance stumbled upon Leigh Florist, and something about their florals struck me as different. I grew up with 3 generations of women who loved flowers and a great grandmother who dried flowers in her basement and had 3 greenhouses in her back yard, so I’ve always loved flowers and I knew they were going to be a MUST on my wedding day. Denise and the team were great from start to finish. Multiple meetings throughout the way to be sure they got what I envisioned within my budget. They handled florals, decor, candles, delivery, setup and preservation for us, SO much value for our money. I loved our flowers and all the girls bouquets lasted over a week in vases after the wedding. I just got back my bouquet preservation from them and I was speechless. I’d highly recommend Leigh Florist to anyone out there. I’ll be sure to be a customer in the future.
    Erin G. Married on 02/09/2022

The Best Around!

The entire team at Leigh Florist is beyond incredible. They provide multiple different meeting and design contacts to help make sure that your day is planned perfectly. They made me feel so at ease with my crazy covid wedding and took my frazzled ideas and pivoted at each turn with me in an inspired way. The end result of the magic of this shop was enchanting. Delivery was exactly on time and installations at my venue were breathtaking. I could not recommend this florist team enough, they are the best of the best.
    Jessica B. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing Experience!

Denise and team did a stunning job on our wedding florals. I booked them at the end of 2019 and they were super accommodating to our contract regarding some of my concerns about COVID 19 over the course of my planning. They were so easy to work with and such amazing artists! Their garden style arrangements truly have no comparison. Some of the flowers I was looking to incorporate weren’t great this season and the design decisions they made to accommodate my vision came out even better than I imagined they would. I couldn’t recommend them more, I will definitely be continuing my business with Leigh Florist in the future! Also check out their store in person, it’s adorable!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 10/01/2021

Most gorgeous florals ive ever seen!

Denise and her team took my ideas and made them a dream come true! I’ll never get over how beautiful my florals looked!
  • Rita
    Rita S. Married on 08/01/2021

The Best! the Easiest! So Happy with this choice!

First of all, holy moly are they quick with the response time and the most organized Florist by far! Their system for scheduling appointments is soo efficient and they are still easily reachable by email or phone to chat. Now on to the fact that Denise is amazing and totally understood my vision. I trusted her so very much. She helped me talk through my wishes and built on them perfectly. This vendor does amazing things at a more reasonable price. Day of the wedding she helped set-up even more than I asked her for and really did the most amazing job ever. I didn't have to worry about a thing. If you are in the Philadelphia area, surrounding suburbs, or south jersey, seriously contact them to get a quote and talk with Denise! They provided: alter flowers, fountain flowers, boutonnieres, flower crowns, bouquets, center pieces, cake flowers, and just did so much set-up work!
    Photos attached are from our official photographer: Liz Gibbs
  • Rich
    Rich L. Married on 07/10/2021

Beautiful Flowers and Professional Planning

Leigh Florist makes it very easy to have your dream florals come to life. With their online system you can upload images of flowers that you like, and they can identify exactly how to give you your dream bridal party flowers and decorations. We did not have the best flower vocabulary to convey what we were looking for, but Leigh Florist made it easy. The flowers were delivered on time and were exactly what we had been looking for. We loved how their flowers enhanced our wedding experience and looked gorgeous in all of our pictures!!
    Elaine S. Married on 07/26/2020

Just Beautiful

I've been a long time, loyal customer of Leigh Florist. Denise and her team do amazing work, and this time is no different. I gave very little direction and she just knocked it out of the park. Every guest complimented her work. I will continue to use Leigh Florist and highly recommend them for any event.
  • Nicole
    Nicole D. Married on 01/04/2020

The most amazing florist team in the area!

Leigh Florist and their team are ALL spectacular. They brought my vision to life beyond my wildest dreams. Throughout the entire wedding process, they put up with my questions and changes, never once making me feel as though I was a bother! They delivered our personal flowers to the hotel earlier than I anticipated and I was completely blown away by how beautiful the bouquets were. Upon walking into our venue, I was moved to tears - it was stunning! I don't think I will ever be able to get over the level of effort and detail that was put into our wedding day. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us - from the design to the breakdown and making sure we had nothing to worry about on our wedding night. I will forever recommend Leigh Florist to everyone we know!
    Claire Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful Flowers!!

Leigh Florist did the floral arrangements for our wedding and they turned out beautifully. Everything was exactly how we pictured it. They worked well with us, keeping to our budget and giving us all their advice. Flowers were delivered on time and correctly. My parent’s used Leigh Florist for their wedding, and according to my mom they are still just as wonderful. We are even utilizing their preservation services for my bouquet and my husband’s boutonniere. The boutonnieres, bouquets, and floral arrangements stayed lively the whole 11 hours we received them. We 100% would recommend them to everyone!
    Sarah W. Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Denise and the team at Leigh Florist were OUTSTANDING! My Mom and I enjoyed every meeting with Denise and she brought together my vision perfectly. I really only had a few photos and some rough ideas, but I felt like Denise could read my mind :) The day of our wedding turned out to be incredibly windy. The set-up team spent hours making sure our crates, lanterns, and sea grasses were secured and when I walked down the aisle, everything was perfect. Thank you Denise and team!

Leigh Florist's reply:

Sarah, we are so happy to hear that you loved everything! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the very kind review and best wishes.
    Michela Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing exprience

Planning a wedding 1300 miles away is not easy! Denise, Mallory and team were so patience and helpful. When I finally walked into Leigh Florist, for the first time, I wanted "this but not really" and "I love that but without this". I felt so confused (I think we went through six version of the plan)! Denise was patient and I can't thank her enough. When my flowers arrived to the hotel on the wedding day I was in total AWE! When I got to the venue I couldn't believe my eyes, everything was perfect. Denise and her team have an amazing energy and more talent than you can ever imagine. Don't waster your energy looking for a florist, go with Leigh Florist!

Leigh Florist's reply:

Michela, you are so sweet! We were honored to be apart of your wedding day! Thank you for the review.
  • Melody
    Melody Married on 10/06/2018

Leigh Florist brought our organic, farm-fresh vision to life!

We booked Leigh Florist from a recommendation and it was the BEST decision. Mallory and her team brought our vision to life by creating the most organic, farm-fresh pieces for our wedding day. As soon as the team walked in with the delivery, I cried the happiest tears because I couldn't envisioned a more beautiful display of flowers and greenery. More importantly, Mallory was so accommodating and conscience of our budget which we greatly appreciated. Our wedding decor was timeless, fresh, romantic, organic, and made with a lot of love and talent behind it. The biggest Thank You to Leigh Florist and team for providing us breathtaking work and executing our vision perfectly.
    Corinne Married on 09/22/2018
    Leigh Florist was great with our flowers. They were incredibly helpful and responsive during the planning process and the flowers arrived on time and were beautiful! I'd recommend them to any of my friends getting married in south jersey.
    Annelise Married on 09/15/2018
    Leigh Florist really knocked my socks off!!! I gave her free rein to pick the flowers for my wedding, and only gave her ideas I saw on Pinterest ... she EXCEEDED my expectations!!! I was really blown away by her artistry and talent. Everyone at my wedding raved about the flowers because they were so exceptional !! I highly recommend Leigh florist to any bride looking for a florist.... seriously look no further!!! if I could give her 100 stars I would!! (sorry for the cell phone quality pictures I didn't receive the professional photos back yet) these photos don't do them justice. If I can update them when I get back the other photos I will.
    Melissa Married on 09/01/2018
    Leigh Florist was recommended to us by our caterer and we're so glad they did. Denise and her team were simply amazing. They were so helpful from the first meeting until the day of the wedding. It was so breathtaking to see them take my vision and execute it better than we could've imagined. Especially when it came to the arch they put together for us. They took the few inspiration pictures we gave them and took it above and beyond.
    Stephanie Married on 06/15/2018
    Wonderful! I was very specific with what i wanted and it turned out perfect. Denise and Mallory were amazing along with their team who set up the day of our wedding. Thank you!
    Jennifer Married on 05/26/2018
    Leigh's Florist was amazing. I wanted a colorful bouquet that popped and the team put together the most gorgeous, eye-popping arrangements. They were worth every penny. i was so happy when I saw my and my bridesmaids bouquets. They were breathtaking.
    Melissa Married on 02/17/2018
    We used Leigh Florist for our wedding recently and they were amazing. They were able to provide everything I wanted on a tight budget. They even made sure that my bouquet had an anemones, a flower that I really wanted, that wasn't even in season. I really appreciate it the personal touches, such as a single rose on the day of my wedding as an extra gift, and a hand-written letter congratulating my husband and I a few days after the wedding. I would highly recommend this vendor
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 11/28/2017
    Leigh Florist did a beautiful job on our wedding flowers. We had a Disney themed wedding and they certainly rose to the challenge we set for them. They made sure that each table really represented the Disney movies we had picked. They even managed to hide Mickey crystals in the bouquets!
    Serena Married on 11/25/2017
    The team at Leigh’s is amazing. They worked with me to create the best centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières within budget for my wedding. They were extremely responsive, personable, and easy to work with. Fantastic experience and loved the final results!! They brought my vision to life.
    Rita Married on 11/04/2017
    Leading up to our wedding, my husband and I were very inexperienced in the flower department. When a friend suggested Leigh Florist, I had to check it out and was so glad I did. I met with Elise and from the start she was able to put me at ease, having her help me with suggestions as I had absolutely no idea at first what I wanted. We looked through photobooks for their work which was super helpful in deciding what my vision for the day was. Day of, all our flowers were delivered timely to their different locations, and the set-up at the venue was just as I imagined – I couldn’t recommend these ladies enough!
    Brenda Married on 10/28/2017
    I am sooo happy that Leigh Florist did our flowers. They were absolutely stunning and exactly what I was looking for. Mallory was extremely helpful and accommodating; she took the time to meet with us multiple times, took amazing notes so that her co-workers knew what was going on for our big day. Always responded quickly.
    Kim Married on 10/08/2017
    My centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend this Florest!
    Rebekah Married on 09/03/2017
    Denise and her team are absolutely amazing! They were so helpful as we didn't know what we wanted! The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and the signs we rented for the ceremony turned out great! would definitely recommend them to anyone!
    Edwina Married on 09/03/2017
    We used Leigh Florist for my daughter's wedding! Loved them so much! Denise and Elise worked with us with professionalism, kindness, patience and flexibility. they kept us on point and to a timeline that helped and met with us as many times as we needed. They responded to all questions and emails and added things even us until the last minute. They even brought back extra items after the wedding that we could pick up later which was a big help!! Thank you to them and please give them a try...you won't be sorry!!