110 Reviews for Leigh Florist

Samples (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Flower Crowns (1)
110 Leigh Florist Reviews

Leigh Florist really knocked my socks off!!! I gave her free rein to pick the flowers for my wedding, and only gave her ideas I saw on Pinterest ... she EXCEEDED my expectations!!! I was really blown away by her artistry and talent. Everyone at my wedding raved about the flowers because they were so exceptional !! I highly recommend Leigh florist to any bride looking for a florist.... seriously look no further!!! if I could give her 100 stars I would!! (sorry for the cell phone quality pictures I didn't receive the professional photos back yet) these photos don't do them justice. If I can update them when I get back the other photos I will.

Photo
Profile Picture Annelise, 9/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Leigh Florist was recommended to us by our caterer and we're so glad they did. Denise and her team were simply amazing. They were so helpful from the first meeting until the day of the wedding. It was so breathtaking to see them take my vision and execute it better than we could've imagined. Especially when it came to the arch they put together for us. They took the few inspiration pictures we gave them and took it above and beyond.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Wonderful! I was very specific with what i wanted and it turned out perfect. Denise and Mallory were amazing along with their team who set up the day of our wedding. Thank you!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Leigh's Florist was amazing. I wanted a colorful bouquet that popped and the team put together the most gorgeous, eye-popping arrangements. They were worth every penny. i was so happy when I saw my and my bridesmaids bouquets. They were breathtaking.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Leigh Florist for our wedding recently and they were amazing. They were able to provide everything I wanted on a tight budget. They even made sure that my bouquet had an anemones, a flower that I really wanted, that wasn't even in season. I really appreciate it the personal touches, such as a single rose on the day of my wedding as an extra gift, and a hand-written letter congratulating my husband and I a few days after the wedding. I would highly recommend this vendor

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Leigh Florist did a beautiful job on our wedding flowers. We had a Disney themed wedding and they certainly rose to the challenge we set for them. They made sure that each table really represented the Disney movies we had picked. They even managed to hide Mickey crystals in the bouquets!

Profile Picture Rachael, 11/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The team at Leigh’s is amazing. They worked with me to create the best centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières within budget for my wedding. They were extremely responsive, personable, and easy to work with. Fantastic experience and loved the final results!! They brought my vision to life.

Profile Picture Serena, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Leading up to our wedding, my husband and I were very inexperienced in the flower department. When a friend suggested Leigh Florist, I had to check it out and was so glad I did. I met with Elise and from the start she was able to put me at ease, having her help me with suggestions as I had absolutely no idea at first what I wanted. We looked through photobooks for their work which was super helpful in deciding what my vision for the day was. Day of, all our flowers were delivered timely to their different locations, and the set-up at the venue was just as I imagined – I couldn’t recommend these ladies enough!

Profile Picture Rita, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

I am sooo happy that Leigh Florist did our flowers. They were absolutely stunning and exactly what I was looking for. Mallory was extremely helpful and accommodating; she took the time to meet with us multiple times, took amazing notes so that her co-workers knew what was going on for our big day. Always responded quickly.

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend this Florest!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Denise and everyone at Leigh florist were absolutely amazing at helping to create the wedding of our dreams. When I first met with Denise I know they were the florist I needed to use. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted and within a short time she was able to know what would be needed to make that vision a reality. Every single detail of our wedding- from the arch during the ceremony, the centerpieces, the insanely beautiful bouquets --was just perfect. We are so happy we chose Leigh Florist for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We used Leigh Florist for my daughter's wedding! Loved them so much! Denise and Elise worked with us with professionalism, kindness, patience and flexibility. they kept us on point and to a timeline that helped and met with us as many times as we needed. They responded to all questions and emails and added things even us until the last minute. They even brought back extra items after the wedding that we could pick up later which was a big help!! Thank you to them and please give them a try...you won't be sorry!!

Profile Picture Edwina, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Denise and her team are absolutely amazing! They were so helpful as we didn't know what we wanted! The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and the signs we rented for the ceremony turned out great! would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! We had so many compliments, especially on our archway for our ceremony. Everyone we worked with was super friendly and helpful.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Leigh Florist did a wonderful job for my August 2017 wedding! I gave them a few pictures, a color scheme and the center piece holders- trusting that they would create beautiful flowers to accent my wedding. This is actually what they did! It was a warm summer day and the flowers held up throughout the warm day. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Leigh Florist provides exceptional service! We were so thrilled about how all of the florals turned out for our wedding day! We were so pleased with our flowers and received so many compliments. I can admit I was annoyingly particular with specific flowers and my ideas. I even changed my floor plan a few days before the wedding. Leigh Florist was very helpful and accommodating throughout all of the planning and made my design plan come together so beautifully and perfectly! All of the flowers were so beautifully put together, they really made the ballroom look wonderful. They were summery, romantic, and elegant. After shopping around, Leigh Florist's pricing was most affordable, especially for the amount and type of flowers we wanted. The team at Leigh Florist puts so much love and care into their work, you can really tell they love what they do!

Profile Picture Christina , 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Leigh Florist was absolutely a delight to work with! Each member of their team was very helpful and friendly! The floral arrangements and bouquets were beautiful. They were able to work within my budget and help guide me through my decisions. I would highly recommend Leigh Florist!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Mallory and her team at Leigh Florist truly went above and beyond for me and my visions for my wedding day. Between the meetings and my emails with my millions of questions, they always took every single little detail into account to make sure my flowers looked exactly how I wanted them to look. I sent them some inspiration pictures during the planning process and when the flowers arrived the morning of my wedding, I was completely BLOWN AWAY! From my bouquet, to my unique centerpieces, to the girls bouquets, etc., everything was exactly how I wanted it! I received so many compliments on them! I would absolutely recommend Leigh Florist, between their professionalism, constant communication and down right beautiful work, you will NOT be disappointed! Thank you again, Leigh Florist, for envisioning my wedding flowers and making it happen! I cannot thank you all enough!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Denise and Leigh Florist staff did an incredible job with my flowers! They were professional, relaxed, and knew exactly what I wanted when I described my dream bohemian wedding! They were super flexible and offered an affordable price!! Thank you so much and I will send you professional photos as soon as I get them!

Profile Picture Gena, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The entire team at Leigh Florist was absolutely incredible! From the very first contact, they were inviting and friendly, making sure my husband and I were understood in our hope for our flowers. At our first meeting, they had tons of beautiful inspiration photos from previous events (not to mention the shop is ADORABLE!). They were efficient, taking detailed notes about likes/wants as well as dislikes, and were never pushy about types of flowers to select when making suggestions. I wanted our flowers to be beautiful but didn't want to break the bank, and Leigh Florist made sure we got just that: beautiful arrangements but scaled within the price point I had in mind. When some of the arrangements were more expensive than I had planned, they made it so easy to adjust in creative ways to cut back the costs where I wanted to be. Mallory, Denise, and the team were always following up and responding to my questions promptly. On the day of the wedding when the flowers arrived, I was blown away at how truly beautiful everything was! Each bouquet, arrangement, centerpiece, boutonniere was exactly how I'd imaged, but even better! We cannot recommend Leigh Florist enough, and we will absolutely be using them again for any special flower needs in the future!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

From first contact with Leigh, everything was so easy! Our initial meeting took place on their store where they have so many pictures of their work for you tolook at. Their prices were amazing and they were always responsive to email. I brought lace and tulle from my moms veil for my bouquet and when it came on my wedding day it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I was married two weeks ago and my mom still has one of my centerpieces from the reception in her house and it STILL looks gorgeous. The offer flower preservation as well so my beautiful bouquet will always be with me! I'm just so happy I went with Leigh because they look my vision and turned it into reality.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had the pleasure of working with Leigh Florist for our March 2017 wedding. To say the wedding planning process was overwhelming would be an understatement, largely because we live almost two hours away from our venue. We placed selecting a wedding florist on the backburner. Before we knew it there was a little more than a month before our wedding and we had not secured a florist. We became disheartened when we called a couple of florists and were told not only were they not available for our date but they could not recommend anyone on such short notice. However our officiant recommended that we contact Leigh Florist. From our first phone call the staff at Leigh Florist put us at ease. I had scheduled a couple of vendor visits in the area for a Friday and they were able to accommodate my schedule on short notice. I advised right from the first phone call that we only needed bouquets, boutonnieres and two floral arrangements for the altar. We never felt any pressure to order additional flowers. I met with Mallory and advised of our budget and favorite flowers. Based on my description, Mallory made our vision come to life and kept it within our budget. On the day of our wedding, the bouquets and boutonnieres were promptly delivered to our hotel before pictures. The rest of the flowers were delivered to our venue. The flowers were beautiful and were exactly what we envisioned. As a nice added touch, they sent us a thank you card both after our initial meeting and after the wedding. Looking back on the wedding, the flowers were a detail which we did not initially place much importance on but now could not have imagined our day without them. Leigh Florist was extremely easy to work with and we would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Leigh florist was AmAzing!!! I loved everything from the customer service, the store, the girls I worked with and of course the flowers! We rented the instagram sign that's came out excellent and of course all of our bouquets were beautiful!! I cried when I saw my bouquet, I was so happy. Use again and again and again. Prices were very reasonable also!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Morgan, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Leigh Florist was my first choice! After meeting with Mallory I knew this was the florist I needed for our wedding day! Working with the team at LF it was never complicated or stressful; they are literally there to make your flower dreams come true! Once I saw my flowers the day of the wedding I speechless! My flowers were gorgeous I wanted to keep them forever! I recommend Leigh Florist to everyone; you will not be disappointed! Thank you everyone at Leighs you made my wedding day beautiful!

-Mark & Carla Rizza