Zenplicity Studio & Florist

Marlton, NJ View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Zenplicity Florist is a studio florist that has over 15 years of experience in creating gorgeous arrangements and unique bouquets that express every style from traditional to fashion forward.

Let us help you celebrate one of the most important days of your life. Our creative and talented staff will make sure that your day is as special as you have always dreamed. No matter what the size of your wedding, we offer exceptional service to guide you in selecting the perfect flowers for your wedding. We will work within your budget and strive to assist you in all your wedding needs.

Give us a call to schedule your consultation today. We look forward to meeting with you!

Serving New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia area

856-334-8047

www.zenplicityflorist.com

Visit us on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/zenplicity/

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$160

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Sloane
    Sloane G. Married on 11/05/2022

Amazing florist!

South Jersey based florist, who travelled into Philly for my big day! Christeen did an AMAZING job. I was honestly speechless- everything turned out more amazing than my Pinterest board. I love how thoughtful and detailed she was throughout the process. I couldn't have dreamed of more beautiful flowers- I got greenery walls, centerpieces, flowers for bridal party and family, aisle florals, staircase greenery, and florals for my arch. Everything was BEAUTIFUL!
  • Lesley
    Lesley C. Married on 09/17/2022

Beautiful florals

Working with Zenplicity was fantastic. Christeen was so easy to work with and after just a few conversations, she totally understood my vision and created beautiful florals for our wedding day. Zenplicity was even able to drape the ceremony space and give us a soft, beautiful ceremony space. I originally wanted faux florals and after speaking with Zenplicity I knew I wanted beautiful fresh flowers. So very happy I did! Thank you to the Zenplicity team for your amazing work!
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 06/24/2022

Absolutely Stunning Florals

We chose Zenplicity for our June 2022 wedding and are so happy we did!! Christeen was friendly, knowledgeable, easy to work with, and quick to respond to emails. During our consultation phone call, Christeen seemed highly enthusiastic about my vision and color scheme, which is ultimately why we decided to go with Zenplicity. I showed her some inspiration photos and said I wanted to add in another color, she sent some ideas back and really helped flesh out my vision. On our wedding day, Christeen set up our arch, centerpieces, greenery on the fireplace mantle, and the cake flowers. Everything was even more gorgeous than I had imagined!!! It's been 2 months and I still cannot get over how gorgeous all of the florals were, but especially my bouquet!!! It was absolutely stunning!!! I would definitely recommend Zenplicity for weddings and other floral needs; you won't regret it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

South Jersey area Marlton, NJ, 08053
Location of (Zenplicity Studio & Florist)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding