Candid Moments Photography

Harleysville, PA View map

Candid Moments Photography is a wedding photography company located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 2003, this talented team has been capturing the art, romance, beauty and overwhelming love that surrounds each couple’s wedding day. They will guide you through the entire process, taking away any stress or worry, so that you can enjoy the entire experience!

Candid Moments Photography offers many services for capturing every detail, every person and every special moment of your big day in a unique and beautiful way. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Trash the dress
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Candid Moments Photography also offers many ways to preserve your treasured wedding memories. These photography items include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Proofs

Taylor Married on 08/17/2019

Great Experience!

We made such a great choice choosing Candid Moments! We chose the more affordable option, which was to have them 'assign' two photographers, as opposed to us choosing. Our photographers were Rustin and Daniel, and our pictures turned out amazing! We've received so many compliments, and we're so happy with the results, I can't stop looking at them! I especially love the reception photos, I barely even noticed them taking pictures, but they captured such wonderful shots that showed how much fun everyone was having. It was overall just a really pleasant experience working with them, Gina was so friendly and responsive as well. We highly recommend Candid Moments!

Hi Taylor!

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy you and Mike love your wedding photos and had a positive experience working with the Candid Moments Team! We loved working with you guys as well!

~The Candid Moments Photography Team
  • Meghan
    Meghan M. Married on 07/20/2019

Better than Disney!

We could not be happier with the service we had with Candid Moments! We actually had two weddings - a small one in Disney and a larger one back home in Philly. Honestly, we didn't think that anything could beat our Disney pictures. Let me tell you, we were wrong. Our pictures are even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! We worked specifically with Georgi and Adam, who endured extreme heat to take our photos. They were an absolute dream to work with and had wonderful ideas to incorporate our families and make the whole picture process enjoyable (even with the heat!). Our family and friends also noted how kind and sweet the two gentlemen were throughout the whole day! Most notably, we had issues with the managers of our venue the day of the wedding, and our videographer was unable to be a part of one part of the day. Doug, the owner of Candid Moments, sent us a very sweet email explaining the whole situation before it even became an issue with us. He handled the whole thing so well and we could not be happier with our end result! My cousin will actually be using Candid Moments for her wedding next year and my sister also has plans to do a shoot with them as well! We really could not be more pleased!

Candid Moments Photography's reply:

Thank you Meghan! We loved working with you guys and so glad you love the photos!! Thank you for telling your cousin about us! We are excited to work with her and her fiance on their wedding day too!
    ~The Candid Moments Photography Team!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing overall experience

I am beyond satisfied that I used Candid Moments Photography for my wedding. I’m ecstatic! Ten years ago I was in a wedding that they did, and ever since then I have followed them on social media and their website. Photography is a big part of my life, and it was one of the most important aspects of my wedding. I made the right choice with Candid Moments, and Doug and Georgi were amazing, professional, and I was right to completely entrust such an important day to them. I’m in love with the photos and their talent. And not only that, the entire process from start to finish has been easy and enjoyable. Gina was only a quick email away and she helped make the process simple and exciting. You can’t go wrong with this team!

Hi Amy!

Thank you so much for your kind words and it was a pleasure working with you and Christian! So happy you love the photos and hope you enjoy them year after year! We look forward to working with you guys again, perhaps some family photos in the future!
    ~The Candid Moments Photography Team

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Philly Event Group Philly Event Group Wedding Bands

Doug and his team at Candid Moments really get what capturing the essence of a wedding is all about. Seeing how a wedding day unfolds from the DJ perspective and how Doug works to get the unique and one-of--kind pictures shows how professional Candid Moments is. Not only that but, they are fun to work with. Candid Moments understands that working on "team bride & groom" with the other wedding professionals is what really makes the difference in their quality and how popular they are with everyone.

Northampton Valley Country Club Northampton Valley Country Club Country Club Weddings

Doug and the whole team at Candid Moments are absolutely fantastic to work with! They not only produce some of the best photographs that we've seen (most of the photos we show brides & grooms come from Candid Moments), but they are amazing people as well!

Kyle Michelle Weddings Kyle Michelle Weddings Wedding Planners

Very professional, beautiful photography!

Harleysville Harleysville, PA, 19438
2152372072
Location of (Candid Moments Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding