952 old huntingdon pike, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 Map · Phone number

About Philly Event Group

Philly Event Group is a wedding entertainment company based in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania. With over 20 bands capable of performing music styles ranging from big band to caribbean and pop, they can fulfill any specialty act or unique idea you are envisioning for your wedding. Whether you are looking for a live band or DJ hybrid combo, they have you covered. Let them work with you and your budget to deliver entertainment that exceeds each and every one of your expectations.

Philly Event Group provides a number of services to fulfill your entertainment needs. Their most popular band package includes music during your ceremony, reception and cocktail hour. With the ability to learn new songs, you can have all of your favorites played on your special day. A consultation, an MC and travel expenses are covered in their most popular DJ package. The option of a bilingual MC allows their DJ services to stand out from other companies. Additional services available include:

• Karaoke

Wedding reception
susjim 1713
10527561101522237130163393395484919166108681n
Philly Event Group
DJ Michelle was trained by our top DJ, DJ Bob. She is young and energetic and has over experience...
Our lighting enables the venue to perfectly match your decor
Our lighting enables the venue to perfectly match your decor
The Mark Furman Band is great for cocktails/dinner!
The Mark Furman Band is great for cocktails/dinner!
Our Fog machine makes it look like you are dancing on a cloud
Our Fog machine makes it look like you are dancing on a cloud
Our magenta up lightings give your venue a "clubby" feel for after dinner when it is time to party
Our café lights are always a huge hit!
Our café lights are always a huge hit!
When your guests are taking a break from the dance floor, our photo booths are a great place to make...
timmaria 1740
ptkatie2011vs

240 Reviews for Philly Event Group

Philly Event Group 1
Philly Event Group 2

Huey · Getting married on 05/18/2019

We got married Oct 7, 2018 at Spring Mill Manor. As we all know, weddings can be expensive. Even the smallest and most essential parts of the wedding can blow your budget. I needed lighting and dance floor lighting for the wedding. I had looked in to many vendors and companies to find the right one. After going through so many, I found the Philly Event Group. I contacted them and immediately received a response from Bob Mills, who was on vacation but found time to answer me. Soon after, we had a brief consultation and went through what I wanted to get for the wedding. I ended up getting "up-lighting, which filled a room for 220 guest, pin spotting for the cake, a GOBO, dance floor lighting with moving heads, and he even threw in 6 pin spot lights the day of the wedding". Now, I did plenty of research and every place that I requested a quote from, would have quoted me about $2,500 plus. Yes, I thought it was pretty insane. However, after going through the consultation with Bob from Philly Event Group, which was an absolutely smooth process. He gave me the magic number and I almost fell out my chair when he quoted me their pricing. I don't want to mention how much it was on here, but let me tell you this, it was no where near the $2,500 that I was getting elsewhere. You would also think, no way, something that cheap must not look good. You can bet, that definitely crossed my mind. Boy, was I wrong! The Philly Event Group blew my mind with their lighting! The day of the wedding, they came in, started doing their thing and put life into the venue. It was so easy working with them, the process was very smooth. I paid a deposit, then paid the rest of the balance 10 days before the wedding. From a communication stand point, there were no hiccups and my questions were answered timely. I would highly highly recommend the Philly Event Group for your lighting needs. They are affordable, professional, and great at what they do!

A and E · Married on 11/17/2018

Flawless, 10/10

Bob Mills was an awesome point person to coordinate our wedding! He helped us think through all of the big picture and nitty gritty items. Bob connected us with Travis Tucker and Millennium Band, who exceeded every expectation on our big day. Our guests danced for the entire event and are still raving!

• Julia

Julia · Married on 10/27/2018

DJ Bob was Great!

DJ Bob was affordable in price and AWESOME at what he does! We were a little clueless as to what we were supposed to be doing and he guided us in the right direction. He listened to us and was very accommodating to our odd work schedules and wedding requests. He let us come see him perform at a wedding before we made our final decision. He really shows that he enjoys what he does and that's what we loved most about working with him! At the end of the night, Bob gave us CDs of all the songs that he played and planned to play at our wedding from cocktail hour to dancing music, we have it all! It a great way to relive the night! He really helped make our wedding the best night ever!

Bob also was able to provide lighting for our venue, I had the great last minute idea that I wanted market lights throughout our cocktail hour area and he was able to accommodate to that and it looked great!

Philly Event Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 799.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 230.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 8,828.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Mariachi, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Joshua's Catering
    Joshua's Catering Wedding Caterers

If your family loves to dance and have a great time at weddings and other social gatherings -- Philly Event Group is a MUST! Bob Mills will have you cutting a rug all night long with his epic playlists!!!

• Cricket Catering
    Cricket Catering Wedding Caterers

Bob and his team are great professionals and very skilled at what they do. Everyone is fun to be around which is key to entertainment in my opinion. Bob is always willing to lend his expertise to events and refer other great professionals to help clients.

• Unique Invitations by Deborah
    Unique Invitations by Deborah Wedding Invitations

Bob at Philly Event Group is a true pro. He has a wealth of information and experience and would definately enhance your special event. Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah www.invitationsbydeborah.com

• 952 old huntingdon pike Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 See on map
    866-614-1079 (Phone number)
    2154998580 (Other Phone Number)