Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26

About The Untouchables Band

The Untouchables Band is a wedding band based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1990, they have performed at countless weddings. Their promise to you is to mold their setlist to your tastes, have fun with it and create lasting memories for you and your guests. Rather than simply play songs, their goal is to create a party to be remembered forever.

The Untouchables Band has a number of services available for your entertainment needs. Their most popular package includes lighting, music during breaks and an MC, among other services. With the ability to learn new songs, you can make sure that every special song is played on your special day. Other services The Untouchables Band offers include:

• Ceremony

The Untouchables Band 3
The Untouchables Band 4
  • Arielle

Arielle Fakhraee · Getting married on 06/05/2020

If you want a proper dance party!

We spent quite some time looking at different bands for our wedding because one of our main goals was to have a dance party. Many bands that had good reviews also charged an arm and a leg, but when we saw that The Untouchables had stellar reviews and were more affordable, we felt we hit the jackpot. Wayne was always easy to get ahold of and really made our lives easier during this process. He spontaneously provided amplification for our ceremony and even learned a couple new songs for our big day. I wanted to do a country line dance with my counsins and they learned a new song (very well might I add) within a week. During the reception, the band had everyone up on their feet throughout the night. We loved when the musicians would come down on the dancefloor and join the guests. At one point, I thought they were taking a break because there was a slower song and the voice was so beautiful, but when I turned towards the stage, I was shocked to see that it was actually them playing still. If you want a great time with great music, you should definitely choose The Untouchables. I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible

My husband and I made the decision to hire the Untouchables band, and cannot recommend them highly enough. Wayne was a delight to work with from start to finish, and really made working with them incredibly easy. Throughout our cocktail hour, the saxophone player created a really cool atmosphere, and once our reception started, the band brought such incredible energy that the dance floor remained packed all night long. Our guests keep raving about how incredible the band was. I cannot think of a band that I enjoyed more than them. The saxophone and trombone players and guitarist coming out in the crowd was so fun, and the singers were excellent. If they are available for your wedding, I highly suggest hiring them. You cannot possibly be disappointed by them.

Sent on 09/16/2019

The Untouchables Band FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance
  • What items are available? Lighting, Sound/PA System