The Untouchables Band Reviews

34 | Philadelphia, PA

34 Reviews for The Untouchables Band

• Arielle

Arielle Fakhraee · Getting married on 06/05/2020

If you want a proper dance party!

We spent quite some time looking at different bands for our wedding because one of our main goals was to have a dance party. Many bands that had good reviews also charged an arm and a leg, but when we saw that The Untouchables had stellar reviews and were more affordable, we felt we hit the jackpot. Wayne was always easy to get ahold of and really made our lives easier during this process. He spontaneously provided amplification for our ceremony and even learned a couple new songs for our big day. I wanted to do a country line dance with my counsins and they learned a new song (very well might I add) within a week. During the reception, the band had everyone up on their feet throughout the night. We loved when the musicians would come down on the dancefloor and join the guests. At one point, I thought they were taking a break because there was a slower song and the voice was so beautiful, but when I turned towards the stage, I was shocked to see that it was actually them playing still. If you want a great time with great music, you should definitely choose The Untouchables. I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible

My husband and I made the decision to hire the Untouchables band, and cannot recommend them highly enough. Wayne was a delight to work with from start to finish, and really made working with them incredibly easy. Throughout our cocktail hour, the saxophone player created a really cool atmosphere, and once our reception started, the band brought such incredible energy that the dance floor remained packed all night long. Our guests keep raving about how incredible the band was. I cannot think of a band that I enjoyed more than them. The saxophone and trombone players and guitarist coming out in the crowd was so fun, and the singers were excellent. If they are available for your wedding, I highly suggest hiring them. You cannot possibly be disappointed by them.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Castafero · Married on 08/02/2019

Best band ever!

Where do I begin! My best friend used The Untouchables at her wedding and I recommended them for my twin's wedding. My younger sister had them at her wedding and a cousin also did! My mother has used them for several golf events and then it was finally my turn! I loved having Wayne and the rest at my wedding. They get the best dance parties starting and move around the dance floors! They are so entertaining and no when the energy needs to be pumped up! They play the best songs and have a HUGE list to choose from but also are willing to learn more. They are very professional and host an amazing party! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Erin Callanan · Married on 07/20/2019

The best!

Wayne and the Untouchables band absolutely was the highlight of our reception!! So many of our guests told us how much they loved the band. They had the dance floor filled all night! We could not have asked for a better way to kick off married life than by rocking out with them!!! Recommend 100000%%%!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Nick

Nick D'Amico · Married on 05/31/2019

An Incredible Night, Amplified!

We just wanted to express how taken back we were by the bands performance & professionalism. I asked Wayne thousands of questions over the course of 5 months and he promptly answered them all. There’s a lot of bands out there that are really, really good, and there’s also a lot of bands out there that have a lot of character. Very few have both qualities and The Untouchables are one of them. Every single band member is not only talented, but they all bring a unique, glowing presence to the party & performance that is undeniable. All of our friends can’t stop talking about how amazing and energetic the band was.

When we had asked Wayne if they'd cover a few songs not on their song-list, Wayne had excitedly responded yes. Chrissie sang a special arrangement of "Everlong" and knocked it out of the park for our first dance, "Wild Horses" was amazing, as well as their unique spin on “Ha Ha Ha Ha” by White Denim at the end of the night.

One of coolest things that this band does is spread out into the crowd at various points. The brass & horn section will often break off and cover the dance floor, giving the room a fuller sound and often attracting everyone back to the dance floor; the singers and guitarist will also hop into the crowd if the energy's right. Most importantly: they read the crowd and respond accordingly.

Thank you for going above and beyond our expectations. We wish you guys all the success in the world, you deserve it!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Autumn · Married on 12/15/2018

10/10 recommend the untouchables band!

Wayne and The Untouchables Band were hands down one of the main highlights of our wedding day! I have never seen such an alive, exciting energy until we saw them perform in front of me, my husband and our wedding guests. We were absolutely blown away from start to finish!! People from our families that would never be caught on the dance floor dancing, actually danced their faces off... all night! It was amazing to see this. Wayne and The Untouchables also made it a point to engage the crowd in their performances by including our guests and it was absolutely incredible to see everyone having such a fantastic time at our reception. Wayne was extremely pleasant, responsive, professional and highly attentive to our needs and we really loved that. 10/10 would HIGHLY recommend Wayne and The Untouchables Band for your wedding or event!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Mark · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic Wedding Band

The Untouchables were phenomenal. We loved every minute of our wedding, and the band played a huge part in that. From their perfect set list, to the horns marching through the audience and guitar solos on the dance floor, and everyone’s happy and fun demeanor.... we just couldn’t have asked for a better band at our wedding. Mixing in some Grateful Dead for me, and some oldies for my wife's family was a great touch and didn’t go unnoticed. First dances were perfect. And thanks for having me kick off Shout, that was so cool for me! The best wedding dance song ever.

We had many, many.... many compliments on the band from our guests and families as well. I’ve never seen a dance floor so packed, all night, as I did at our own wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/14/2018

If I could rate Wayne and the Untouchables 100 stars... I would! They were professional, talented, interactive, fun and just downright INCREDIBLE. Every. Single. Guest. cannot stop complimenting on our great they were and how much fun they have. My husband aunt is now going to use them for her daughter’s wedding! Thank you to Wayne and the Untouchables again for the unforgettable evening!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Cailyn · Married on 09/08/2018

We were blown away! We could not have asked for a better band, since we only booked them based off other reviews and youtube videos we were so pleasantly surprised at how amazing they are! Even some of the older family members at my wedding made comments about how amazing it was having such good music to listen to, even though they weren't up there dancing. They play everything too, we had guests as young as 21 to 87 and they played a little bit of everything from every era. They even got down on the dance floor with some of the wind instruments and were mixing it up with the dance floor. It was fantastic, I was a mess and sweaty by the end of the night because no one would stop dancing!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2018

The Untouchables Band was above and beyond our expectations! They made our wedding day incredible, and kept the party going all night! My husband and I did not leave the dance floor the entire night! Best experience with a wedding band that we've ever had! What a very talented group of artists!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Mackenna · Married on 05/12/2018

The Untouchables Band is truly phenomenal! They made our wedding day more incredible than we could have ever imagined. Wayne was very helpful through every step of our wedding planning journey. We truly could not have asked for a more supportive, calming, and thoughtful presence throughout the entire time leading up to our big day. He quelled our every worry! He and the band also went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. For example, they learned a special song for my father and I to dance to together, and executed it flawlessly. They also learned a few other special songs upon our request. Furthermore, Wayne suggested they play the Marine Corps Hymn during a special part of our cake cutting ceremony that honored a World War II Marine who was present. This was really touching. The music at our wedding exceeded every expectation that we had. The Untouchables Band is incredibly talented. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received about our band. Many people remarked that they were the best wedding band they'd ever heard and others said they would like to use them as their band when they got married. Our guests were on the dance floor all night, and we were too! The Untouchables kept the party going unlike any band I've ever seen. The brass section even came out into the crowd and played music while dancing with us. It was fantastic. The lead singer was also beyond incredible!! My husband and I agree that one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding planning was to hire The Untouchables Band. Their communication and execution was flawless from beginning to end.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kathleen · Married on 04/28/2018

Wayne and The Untouchables are THE best. We had them at my and both my sisters weddings, my cousin's wedding and she has referred them to some of her friends as well. They are fun, entertaining, crazy talented and really make your event special! Wayne was great in getting in touch and making sure that all details were clear as well as understanding the type of music you're looking for. We had so many people sending us messages after the wedding commenting on how amazing they were! I would highly recommend Wayne and The Untouchables! You will not regret it!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Maryellen · Married on 01/20/2018

Wow! This is by far the best wedding band I have ever heard! They looked like they were enjoying themselves as much as our wedding guests! They had guys with a saxophone and trombone moving around the dance floor while playing The voices of the multiple singers were top notch PLUS they rotated members of the band so they played continuously for the entire reception. If you see them you will book them!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/20/2018

The Untouchables were amazing at our wedding! Wayne was so easy to work with in preparation for the wedding and they really our reception one to remember! The music was great and the band really got people dancing-our guests were on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/17/2017

If you are getting married and need a band, this is it. Really. I know when looking there were a few I was like, "This one sounds good"... The Untouchables were hands down the best choice I made for my wedding day. My husband and I had never even seen them in person so we thought it was a gamble, but their videos don't even do them justice. Everything from the band musicians, their enthusiasm, their voices (OH MY GOSH - INCREDIBLE); they truly brought the party. People continuously are contacting me about the fantastic time they had at my wedding all due to the band and how they have never been to a wedding where people literally didn't leave the dance floor from beginning to end. I danced my whole entire wedding because every time I wanted to leave the floor, the perfect song began to play and I couldn't pry myself away. Wayne was so wonderful to work with and is responsive every step of the way. They played all through the ceremony, cocktail hour, and brought the whole (7 piece) band in for the reception. They truly don't skip a beat and you simply can not go wrong with this wonderful band with such lovely people!

Thank you so much again for making the day one to remember.
    -Meghan & Sam

Sent on 07/14/2017

Mike · Married on 04/29/2017

We had our original band brake up a few months before the wedding and I had to scramble to find another band. It ended up being the best thing that could have happened for our wedding. Wayne was a pleasure to deal with and the band was fantastic. The Untouchables are not your average wedding band. Our day was overly hot so people weren't dancing right away but the band ended up drawing everyone in and got the party going anyway. Book with confidence.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Joanna · Married on 10/01/2016

Amazing!!! We had a 5 month engagement, our one non-negotiable was that we had to have a band. Good bands are hard to find that short notice but my mother in law found The Untouchables (we lucked out, they were available) and they blew us away!! Wayne was a delight to work with in every way possible (he almost seemed too relaxed, but that's because he is really great at his job!) Their performance was incredible! They had to clear the floor for our entrance, people just didn't want to sit down. We (and our guests) could not have been happier. The Untouchables made it a true party!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/10/2016

Thinking back, we couldn't imagine our wedding without The Untouchables Band. They provided so much entertainment and energy to our 150-person wedding. We had Wayne, a drummer, two vocalists, and a guitarist, which was the perfect mix for our event and each member was very talented. Guests both young and old couldn't stop raving about and dancing to them. Several guests mentioned that they felt like they were at a concert (the guitarist was likened to Mick Jagger by a few people) and the dance floor was full the entire reception. Wayne chose great selections based on our preferences and expertly read the room throughout the night to keep the party's energy up.

From a planning perspective, Wayne was a topnotch professional. He always responded quickly to our questions and made himself available by email and phone. He recommended a reception timeline with us in advance and then coordinated directly with our venue. We loved that he took the lead and made our planning easier. Based on our communication prior to the wedding, we felt confident in The Untouchables Band and were not disappointed. They were even flexible during the reception, when we decided to do an impromptu bouquet toss!

We highly recommend The Untouchables Band and can't thank them enough for making our wedding reception memorable for all.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Megan · Married on 01/02/2016

Ready to dance all night long? If so, look no further than Wayne and the Untouchables band. They will have your entire wedding guest list on the floor for sure! We booked the Untouchables after seeing them perform at Harrah's in Atlantic City and knew that we had to have them at our wedding. My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with the experience of selecting them as our wedding band — they made everything SO easy for us and were SUPER accommodating at every turn. They learned every song that we asked them to, including a "mashup" from the movie Pitch Perfect as a special gift to my father. We didn't find one other band who was willing to do that when we asked. All night guests came up to my husband, me and my parents to tell us that the Untouchables were the best band they'd ever heard...and that praise has continued long after that day. People are still commenting that our wedding was the most fun they've ever had because of our band! Book with Wayne and the Untouchables. I promise you'll have an amazing night!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Brooke · Married on 11/21/2015

If we could give The Untouchables Band 100 stars, we would! They absolutely made our reception. Not only did they make sure that our guests had a great time, but they truly seemed to enjoy playing together! Wayne was fantastic to work with, very responsive and professional. We would highly recommend this band for your wedding or other special event!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Jenna · Married on 10/10/2015

The Untouchables are amazing! They performed for our reception on October 10, 2015. They were so easy to work with during the planning process. We asked them to play a song for our entrance that was not on their list. Wayne and the band pulled it out of their archives, played it for the first time in years, and they sounded fantastic! Our guests were up and dancing all night. This band doesn’t just perform, they get out on the dance floor too. The entire band was out dancing and playing in the crowd. We had so much fun. Our guests haven’t stopped talking about how good they were and many have asked for their contact information. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 11/08/2015

I am not sure where to even begin - The Untouchables are amazing and were the highlight of our wedding day! Our guests were up and dancing after salads were served and I think they would have been happy to miss their entree because they were having so much fun dancing. So many of our guests commented that they had never danced that early in the evening at a wedding and our engaged guests were trying to book them by the end of the night. The band members were very interactive and the crowd loved it! Wayne was very accommodating and happy to play any style/genre of music we requested. I cannot say enough good things about this band, they were phenomenal and we wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Tim · Married on 07/25/2015

We heard more times than we can possibly count during our wedding that The Untouchables are "the best wedding band ever!" We totally agree with our guests. From start to finish (cocktail hour to the last song), Wayne and crew kept the party going, playing hit after hit. They are the best at reading crowds, knowing exactly when to step on the pedal and when to slow things down.

Part of the reason they're so good is all the homework they do beforehand. Wayne took all of our phone calls regarding song selection and suggestions, responded quickly to frantic emails regarding changes to set pieces, and accommodated day of changes.

Their song list is expansive, with current hits and many classics. Wayne and The Untouchables also learned a few new pieces for us.

The Untouchables Band is by far the best wedding band that we've ever seen. Their talent and energy are unparalleled. It was the easiest decision for us, and we're so thankful they were available on our wedding day.

We highly recommend The Untouchables Band. Just check our their video and audio links on their website. Then multiply that by 1,000.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Alyssa · Married on 10/12/2014

I cannot say enough about Wayne & The Untouchables Band-- they were truly the highlight of our wedding!! Guests were up and dancing during the salad course! We couldn't even believe what an amazing party it was!! The Untouchables provided such a fun atmosphere that allowed our guests to let loose and enjoy themselves-- Even a year later our guests are still talking about how awesome our band was. These talented musicians also provided beautiful tunes for our cocktail hour and ceremony. And in addition to their incredible talents, this crew is also extremely kind and fun! Thank you, Wayne & The Untouchables!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Marisa · Married on 11/09/2013

If you want a band that has all of your guests up on the dance floor the entire night then look no further! This unique 7 piece band learned new songs for us, came out into the crowd and up on the balcony to play saxophone solos. They were unbelievable. Wayne and the ladies have AMAZING voices and rocked the house! Every person at my wedding commented how awesome the Untouchables were. Thank you so much Wayne for making me and all my guests dance our booties off!

Sent on 11/26/2013