Groove Place Dance Horn Band

Havertown, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Groove Place Dance Horn Band is a wedding band located in Havertown, Pennsylvania. A 10-piece horn band, they perform a wide variety of music genres ranging from big band to latin. They aim to provide excellent entertainment at a reasonable price. With over a decade of experience, they are a polished and entertaining dance party band that will captivate you and your guests.

Groove Place Dance Horn Band has many services available for your wedding. Lighting and a sound system are two of the items featured in their most popular wedding package. With the stand-out option of an MC, you and your guests will be engaged the whole night. The band can also travel to your wedding destination. Additional services Groove Place Dance Horn Band has available are:

• Ceremony
  • Sample music
  • Vocals
  • Microphones
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?

Embossed

What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?

Engraving

Which of the following are included in the price?

Sample Performances
Travel Expenses

Which of the following are included in the package?

Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Big Band
R&B / Soul
Rock
Swing
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Cocktail Hour Music
Sample Performances
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Microphones

• Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing!!!

We LOVE Groove place!! They were very enthusiastic and energetic. The nine piece band kept our friends and family dancing the entire night. Dana was very organized and so nice to work with. The band learned some new songs for us and killed it!!! The three piece jazz band at cocktail hour was a lovely touch. We have heard nothing but great things from our guests about the band and would highly recommend them to anyone!
    Megan B. Married on 12/11/2021

Absolutely Incredible!!!

I first met Groove Place at my brother’s wedding over 6 years ago. They did such a fantastic job at my his wedding that family members would casually bring up how great they were in the following years. When I got engaged and my now husband told me that he wanted a band, we didn’t even bother looking around. Dana told me that since I last saw them, they have only gotten better. I seriously believe that that was an understatement. Once again, the dance floor was packed the entire evening. They did an incredible job at mixing in newer and older music so that everyone found something they liked. Our guests were raving about them on the way back to the hotel so they were once again a huge hit. Even with a postponement, Groove Place was so easy and fun to work with. We cannot thank them enough for making the night absolutely perfect!!!
    Beth O. Married on 09/23/2021

Perfect band for our wedding!

After seeing how amazing Groove Place was for my sister's wedding, it was a no brainer to hire them. They were our first call after we booked the venue! They are so professional and responsive with emails. Any questions or changes I had were met with flexibility and genuine care to make our day the best. We had a mix of all age groups and EVERYONE was on the dance floor all night! From our first dance to the end of the night, everything was perfect. Guests are still contacting me weeks later to say how much they loved Groove Place!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Justina & Kevin
    50 photos · 12/08/2018

David M. Bellen Photography & Video David M. Bellen Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

Great Band! I have worked with them many times.

Blue Dog Imaging Blue Dog Imaging Wedding Photographers

We had the pleasure to work with Groove Place in 2012. They are outstanding musicians, vocalists and MC's as well. I can't stress enough the importance of a MC to keep things on track and to make the guests aware of the schedule of events. This can really affect a reception and they were SUPERB in this often overlooked aspect. The crowd packed the dance floor because of their energy and skill, which provided us with many photo ops! I hope we get the opportunity to work with them again. GREAT SHOW!

Sugar Leaf Films Sugar Leaf Films Wedding Videographers

We always enjoy working with Bands who not only keep the crowd pumped but who also enjoy working with us to get some great footage. And these guys know how to rock the house and are willing to work with us to get great audio and footage! Highly recommend!

803 Grove Place Havertown, 19083
Location of (Groove Place Dance Horn Band)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding