Groove Place Dance Horn Band Reviews

Groove Place Dance Horn Band 3
Groove Place Dance Horn Band 4
Groove Place Dance Horn Band 5

Mary Adler · Getting married on 09/11/2020

So much fun and awesome vocals

Overdue review since we were married in 2015 but Groove Place was our wedding band, but it may be more accurate to say "concert" - we had so much fun and our guests had so much fun. If you want a band where everyone will dance, they are your group. Our guests even started the "one more song" chant at the end because of how much fun we all were having.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Kendyl

Kendyl · Married on 08/17/2019

Best choice of my whole wedding!

This band was the highlight of our reception. They were engaging, friendly, and SO TALENTED! People thought we spent at least $10,000 on this band- they were that good!

First, Dana is awesome to work with. Friendly, flexible, and so organized, He will make sure that everything is put together and you have nothing to worry about during the reception. He is awesome!

Next, the band SOUNDS AMAZING. Some relatives said they thought the band was taking a break and a CD was playing from the other room, only to come in and see that the music was live! The musicians come into the crowd and dance with your guests, the vocalists are phenomenal, and really the whole experience is above and beyond.

If you're just getting engaged, the first question you ask should not be "when is the venue available?" Instead, the first question you ask should be "when is Groove Place available?" It's really that big of a deal. They are so special.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn · Married on 08/10/2019

The best band

Groove Place was the first thing my fiancé and I knew HAD to be part of our wedding. We first heard them almost four years ago at a friend’s wedding, and my fiancé never stopped talking about how much fun the wedding was. When it came time to plan our own wedding, we immediately booked Groove Place for our wedding, and it was a BLAST. They were organized, professional, and amazing performers. They were very easy to work with, and the band learned songs for our first dance and parents dances. It all sounded wonderful! We received so many positive compliments from our guests about how great and fun the band was, including my uncle who is also a musician and a very tough critic.

I would recommend Groove Place again and again! They made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/13/2019

So amazing!!!!!

The band was so great! They learned a new song for us and played it beautifully and our entrance songs and first dance were perfect. In the middle of our reception the fire alarms went off and we were evacuated for about 20 minutes, but the band made it fun for everyone and continued playing on the steps of our venue. They were even accommodating with playing an extra 20 minutes for everyone once we were allowed back inside. HIGHLY recommend this band! They were nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Cemelli · Married on 06/09/2019

Wedding June 8th

I researched bands and DJs for my wedding for a while until I came across Groove Place. They sounded fantastic and Dana the band leader was quick to respond. We went to listen to them live and knew right away we wanted to book them for our wedding. They were very affordable for a 9 piece band with a horn section. And boy did they deliver! They were fantastic. Cocktail hour was a 3 piece jazz ensemble and then the full 9 afterwards. Everyone loved them! They are able to play a wide variety of music and get everybody on the dance floor. They learned mine and my dads dance and my dad who plays trumpet was even invited to play with them and had a blast! We danced all night and i cannot stress enough how fantastic they are. Great musicians. Great singers. Very professional. If you want a band for your wedding/event book these guys!

Groove Place Dance Horn Band 6
    Sent on 06/09/2019

Matt and Kim · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing band

My husband and I booked Groove place band for our May wedding and it was beyond worth it!! The band leader Dana was awesome to work with in the months leading up to the big day and he made sure he understood what kind of music style we were looking for. They were awesome with working with our wedding venue and making sure everything aligned beautifully.

Groove place had our entire wedding up and dancing the entire reception. They played all of our favorite genres and really got a feel for the crowd and what people liked. We didn’t have to worry about a single thing our entire reception because Groove place had it handled. Great band and amazing singers. They are a must and awesome price!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Donna · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing!!!!!❤️

The Groove Place Horn Band was amazing!!! Dana was the main person I talked to throughout my experience! He was easy going, fun and down to earth! Also, tbe band learned my wedding song too!! Look no further this band is an excellent choice! My wedding would have not been the same with out them! Everyone loved them! Guest said they were great and wanted to know where I found them! I would give them 100 stars⭐️! Thank you again for an awesome Rivet/Peebles wedding!!!!

Groove Place Dance Horn Band 7
    Sent on 03/24/2019

Sharlene Kearney · Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent!

Almost too much fun!!! Awesome band! High energy and so nice to work with! Really made our night the best!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Bridget · Married on 12/28/2018

Talented band - great to work with!

Booking Groove Place was one of the best decisions that we could have made for our wedding. We are 2 weeks out from our wedding and we are still receiving compliments and positive feedback about how great the band was. Every person danced at our wedding and it due to the talents of Groove Place and also their knack for reading the crowd and playing the best songs. They learned our first dance song and the arrangement was perfect. The entire planning process with Groove Place was very easy, they were so nice to work with. We are so happy that we booked Groove Place!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Jaimie · Married on 12/14/2018

Off the charts! The best!

Hi Dana and the rest Groove Place!
    We can’t thank you guys enough for making our wedding day the perfect day of our lives! You guys killed it, every song was amazing, everyone we have talked too since our wedding has told us it was the best wedding they have ever attended, and the Groove Place was the best band they have ever seen play! We knew how great the band was going to be but you guys exceeded all of our expectations. All we wanted was our guests to dance all night and you guys did that for us! I know we didn’t stop dancing! The love train was awesome (and probably the most videoed of all dances), we are pretty sure the whole wedding was following us in the line. The whole night was incredible and perfect and the Groove Place is a huge reason why. The best part of it all, is you guys have been apart of two of our family’s wedding days which is pretty special. We are going to come see you guys play! Thanks again for making our wedding day perfect!

CJ & Jaimie

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Justina

Justina · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Band!

Dana and the entire band were incredible! Our song choices were brilliantly played and we still get compliments!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Megan · Married on 08/17/2018

Having Groove Place Horn Band made my wedding exceptional. The band learned our wedding song and songs special to our families. The dance floor was full the entire night. That night and the next day everyone from the wedding continually asked “where did you find that band”. Everyone raved about them. Entertainment is so important at a wedding and i am so happy i choose Grove Place for my band! I can not say enough about them. I would go see them every weekend if i could!

Sent on 09/06/2018

James · Married on 07/20/2018

Groove Place was nothing less than AMAZING at our wedding last weekend. From our initial meeting, Dana left us feeling reassured that he would make our wedding day very special. During our final meeting, we had thrown some unique ideas to Dana, and the band executed at a most professional level.

Our friends and family throughout the night and over the last week have been RAVING about the band's performance. If you're looking for an awesome band, that will keep your party going--- this is the band for you.

Sent on 07/26/2018

jeffrey · Married on 06/03/2018

Groove Place was a absolute pleasure to work with and their performance totally made the reception! Dana was responsive and very helpful throughout the planning process. He was very open to new ideas and used his expertise to guide us when needed. Everyone was very impressed with the quality and range of their music. They get out from the stage area and played in the audience. Really got everyone up and engaged! Loved them! Do yourself a favor and have them at your event.

Groove Place Dance Horn Band 8
    Sent on 09/15/2018

Maritsa · Married on 05/20/2018

Dana and his band were amazing! They kept the party going the whole time! Our guests are still talking about this amazing band and how versatile it was in its style! Groove Place were the heart of the party one memorable experience, indeed!
    Thank you!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Rebecca · Married on 03/24/2018

They did a fantastic job!! It all turned out very beautiful and fun. Everyone had an awesome time. The sets were great and everyone loved the music. I think I missed a lot from having to do pictures and cake and all that other stuff, but when I was able to make it to the floor, I had a great time. The kids were loving it too! They danced around the sax player when he was playing on the dance floor. It was a really wonderful night!

Sent on 04/04/2018

erin · Married on 12/30/2017

Groove Place played at my sister's wedding 6 years ago and my family STILL talks about how it was the most they've ever danced at a wedding. So when it came time to book a band for my wedding, Groove Place was the only option! From our first meeting with Dana we knew we were in good hands - he is so friendly, funny, and really knows what he's doing. Even with my countless emails leading up to the wedding he happily responded to each one! He spent time really listening to us and offered great advice from timeline logistics to song recommendations. They know exactly how to keep the momentum going at a party!

Groove Place really goes above and beyond to make your day special and personal. My fiance surprised me by playing a beautiful piano song - Dana had been secretly working with him to make sure it was absolutely perfect! My wedding also happened to fall on the day of the Fiesta Bowl, so when Penn State won the band immediately played the fight song - everyone loved it! They learned a few songs for us and played them beautifully (including our bridal party entrance songs). Our first dance was to a Queen song and the band absolutely KILLED it!

The dance floor was full the entire night - guests who claimed they "don't dance" couldn't tear themselves away. Dana and the band really made us feel so special and made our wedding absolutely perfect. Thank you Groove Place!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Mike · Married on 11/05/2017

Dana was very helpful in managing our odd timing requests. The band did an incredible job on our song, which was a bit of an oddball (Ragged Wood by Fleet Foxes). They even learned a walk-in song for the bridal party as a gift to us! We cannot recommend this band enough. Solid all around.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Lin · Married on 10/27/2017

Groove Place definitely elevated the atmosphere of the reception, and we received many compliments about the band! Definitely one of the wisest investment we've made about the wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

The Groove Place band is phenomenal! They learned our first dance song and played a mash-up for both our chereographed parent dances. Definitely a night we'll never forget
    ! If you're on the fence, book them! They are more than worth the price...save money on the flowers and little touches that no one will remember. Live music really steps up the atmosphere and was enjoyed by all our guests.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Betsy · Married on 09/30/2017

Perfect score for Groove Place! The music was all that we asked for and more. The dance never cleared because the music was terrific! Best band in philly area.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Becca · Married on 09/09/2017

Groove Place absolutely crushed it at our wedding. They played great sets and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! They were professional and kind, from the original open house they had to display their talents, to the personal meeting with Dana discussing our idea of good dance music and specialty songs! They learned our song for us, which is super obscure, and they did a beautiful job performing it. On top of it all, they were affordable, especially for a 10 piece horn band! I have to believe part of this is because you aren't going through an entertainment company, which also adds the personal touch. By the end of the night Groove Place felt like part of the family, we absolutely loved having them at our wedding!!!!

Groove Place Dance Horn Band 9
    Groove Place Dance Horn Band 10
    Groove Place Dance Horn Band 11
    Sent on 10/10/2017

Casey · Married on 09/08/2017

If there was a higher number than five groove place would be it in every category!! From the very beginning dana was amazing, we picked every song from start to finish and when I missed the very last song of the night they played it again for me! They really are the best of the best and I would recommend them 10 times again! If you're getting married and have groove place as your wedding band I highly suggest having love train played! The sax will lead it around your venue and truly get everyone involved. So special! And so so awesome my hats off to you guys ????????

Sent on 09/13/2017
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/02/2017

We are so thrilled to have Groove Place perform at our wedding. Dana and the band were an absolute dream to work with from beginning to end. Dana was extremely helpful and positive throughout the whole process and even helped us surprise my dad at the end of our parent dance. Not only did the band sound incredible, but they kept our guests on the dance floor all night long! My guests said that they felt like they were at their own private concert. One guest even said that their feet hurt so much from dancing, but the band sounded so good that they didn't want to leave the dance floor. We are so so happy with our choice to hire Groove Place for our big day and we cannot reccommend them enough!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Jane · Married on 09/02/2017

This band is amazing! We hired the full ten piece band for our daughter's wedding and they were worth every penny. They kept our guests on the dance floor the whole night long with a great selections of songs. Everyone in the band was outstanding, from the vocalists to the horn section. Many of our guests said this was the best band they have ever heard. Dana was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Very kind, professional, enthusiastic, accommodating, and easy going. We can't recommend this band highly enough!

Sent on 09/03/2017