Kyle Michelle Weddings Reviews

24 | Mullica Hill, NJ

24 Reviews for Kyle Michelle Weddings

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

There aren't enough superlatives to express how much we loved, appreciated and relied on the amazing team, Meghan in particular, at Kyle Michelle. The best money we spent on the wedding was the money we spent hiring Kyle Michelle--and it was a steal considering the peace of mind and perfect day that we had. Meghan and her team were with us every step of the way via email and phone, and then as it came down to crunch time, we checked in several times a day. We could not have pulled off an event as memorable, beautiful or flawless without them. Thanks to Kyle Michelle, we could enjoy our own wedding day--instead of coordinating deliveries, communicating with vendors, and setting up. We owe our entire successful wedding to them and we are so grateful. I would never dream of having a major event without them now. Our wedding was so so fun that I'd love to re-live it all, but only if Kyle Michelle can be there again. In fact, it would be best if they could just help with my regular life, too?! We love you, Kyle Michelle! Thank you, thank you.

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

Oh where to begin! The team at Kyle Michele Weddings are amazing and such a God send!! Huge shout out to Meghan, Kristin and Tylar. We are so glad that we booked them for the day of coordinator, they outdid themselves. Meghan was oh so much fun to work with in the planning phases! She was so organized and on top of it and so attentive! From a month out she took the reins of ensuring all our vendors were lined up and ready to go for our big day, which was great because no one expected the weather we had that day. They were so on point from the start of the day till the last song was played. We’re so glad we had them as they were a vital asset in ensuring everyone and thing got to the right place at the right time and dry while the Nor’easter was happening outside. I’m forever grateful for their make shift poncho like shorts to keep me and my beautiful dry while the rains poured sideways. A special shout out to Tylar who helped to keep my dry so I could get my must have photo in front of Pearl Street Market. If you’re worried about the undertaking of planning a big wedding (we had 245 guests) especially the day of, put your trust is in this team, I promise you won’t be sorry!! From the bottom of my heart, thank you ladies!!

Diana · Married on 05/06/2017

I never thought I'd end up hiring a wedding planner. It just always seemed superfluous to me. But then I started planning my wedding and realized how even a relatively simple affair takes so much execution to pull off. I truly don't know what I would have done without Meghan and Sara.

I hired them as day of coordinators but really, they did so much more. I had several phone conversations with Meghan before the big day, she helped coordinate with other vendors well before our wedding date, worked out a timeline, came to our rehearsal, and Meghan and Sara were with us from start to finish on the big day. They even shuttled things between the hotel and venue before the event, coordinated set up, and drove back our supplies and gifts at the end of the night. Anything we needed they were there for. It was truly amazing. Our wedding day was perfect and it was due in no small part to Meghan and Sara. They were both very sweet, professional, calm and laid back. Really an amazing team for a very reasonable price. We are so grateful!

Shana · Married on 10/29/2016

So let me tell you how much I love Meghan at Kyle Michele Weddings. Actually, let me just tell you what happened throughout the course of our wedding planning. Are you ready?? Fire at my original venue, had to push the date back, realized original venue would not be ready in time for that date, had to find a new venue and a new date, found new venue and date was pushed back 6 months, had to work with new venue's vendors which meant all of the wedding details now had to be changed. Then enter in a handmade dress that wasn't ready in time (read - I had no dress 3 weeks before my wedding), my mother-in-law in the hospital for two weeks prior to the wedding, and my fiancé being laid off about a month before the big day. Yeah. All of that. AND MEGHAN WAS A GOD-SEND. She was organized, compassionate, efficient, fun, funny, has impeccable taste, had an extensive knowledge of vendors in the area, understood budget, is an excellent listener and communicator, responsive, talented DIY-er, and frankly she just feels like your best friend and is an awesome addition to the family. To say we are grateful that she was a part of our day is an understatement. Looking back, I never would have survived the wedding planning process if I hadn't had her support and friendship. She and her co-owner and assistants are all in this business for the right reasons. They get it. They get love, and family, and dreams and hopes and beauty and memories and special, unforgettable moments. They get it. Hire her. They offer a breath of services including day of coordination. Hire her and do not even think of getting married without her. Meghan, we love you and appreciate you!!! Thank you so much for being on this crazy adventure with us!!! With lots of gratitude and love and beauty and joy, Shana

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2016

Meghan saved my wedding and actually allowed me to have FUN on my wedding day! She was so generous with her time. She came to a pre-wedding venue visit so she could get a feel for the space, she came with me for the final drop off and payment two days before the wedding to meet the venue managing director, she ran our wedding ceremony rehearsal, and she stayed with me throughout the entirety of the wedding, even staying to pack up the car with all of the things we'd brought. She made me feel calm, yet excited and happy, and I felt incredibly assured throughout the entire process that I had nothing to worry about and could just enjoy the day spending time with my guests. Hiring a wedding planner was not in our initial budget whatsoever, nor was it really something I thought I needed to do. Looking back, I don't know how I would've gotten through the entire wedding planning process and all of the corresponding events without Meghan and her team beside me. I am so happy we decided to hire Meghan and highly recommend her and her team to anyone getting married or hosting a big event!

Justin · Married on 09/04/2016

To say that the Kyle Michelle Weddings team helped us pull off our "Dream Wedding" would be a total understatement. They not only helped us pull it off... they made it so much dreamier.
    My wife, Lauren and I couldn't recommend Kyle Michelle more.
    They were there for us throughout the entire process, connected us with the best vendors we could've asked for, planned and pulled off an epic day that was once threatened by a hurricane, only to become the most beautiful weather imaginable.
    Kristen will forever be a special person in our lives.
    If you're still reading this and haven't requested to book them yet... stop reading and do it.
    They are the best. You'll love every second of it.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kyle Michelle Weddings's reply:

Our favorite wedding to date and our favorite people! We loved getting to know you and helping you plan the most epic wedding! ~Kristin

We hired Kyle Michelle Weddings as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding at the Smithville Inn and we are SO thankful we did! We worked primarily with Kristin who is nothing short of fabulous. While we didn't have a complete DIY wedding, we wanted to make it very personal (and I went on a Pinterest binge) so it required quite a bit of setup and execution. There were also what seemed like a million moving parts happening throughout our wedding day, so having a coordinator was exactly what we needed. Kristin was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and helped me nail down the logistics and create the best plan possible. And she executed it exactly how we wanted. Kristin and her team were extremely professional, thoughtful and just a ton of fun to be around. When my dress ripped, I can honestly say what prevented a panic attack was the fact that I knew I could call Kristin and it would be ok. And it was. When the florist didn't execute my bouquet the way I requested, Kristin got a photo of the bouquet I wanted off my phone, went to the florist, had it fixed, and my bouquet was back to me within 30 minutes. No matter how much you plan for ever detail (and trust me I thought I had it all planned out!) things inevitably come up that are out of your control. Having Kristin and her team there who are the experts and can handle anything was such a stress relief for myself, the groom, the bridal party and our families. Our entire wedding was perfect and Kirstin played a huge part in that. Kristin is such a sweet, kind, and considerate person. Her staff, especially Olivia, was amazing, too!!! I'm so thankful that they were part of our day. Thank you for everything, Kristin!!! And thank you, Olivia, for amusing me and letting me use your headset at the end of the night! (Over).

I really can't even begin to say enough wonderful things about the team at Kyle Michelle Weddings! They went above and beyond to make my wedding day and rehearsal amazing. They were consistently there to answer questions, give advice and assist me and my groom in every way possible.

I had a very bad experience with our wedding caterers throughout my wedding process not to mention on my wedding day and they did not make it easy for Kristin and Megan to do their jobs but never once did it affect them and the ladies were there to pick up the pieces and make my wedding day stress free and wonderful!

Not only did they coordinate our entire wedding day, and totally got my vision of how I wanted things to go, they also met with me several times before the wedding to do a walk through of our venue as well as to orchestrate our rehearsal. They even let me drop off items at their house so they could bring them to the venue!

Being as I was never married before and this was my first wedding I was clueless and they made everything SO easy. They were absolutely amazing and my groom and I both agreed that hiring them was one of the best wedding decisions we made! They were worth every penny and were an absolute joy to work with! Professional, smart, warm and friendly are just a few of the words I could use to describe them! I would highly recommend them to any other bride and have already told several of my engaged friends about them! They're simply the best at what they do!

Thank you Kristin and Megan! You ladies were amazing!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Kyle Michelle Weddings's reply:

Thank you so VERY much!!!! Congratulations to a fantastic couple! Stay in touch! ~Kristin & Meghan
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/04/2014

I used Kyle Michelle Weddings for day of coordinators for my wedding. They were great! The initial meeting was through Skype since I live on the west coast. They answered every question I had and then met with me a few months before the wedding when I was in town. I would urge every bride to hire a day of coordinator if their venue does not provide one. Krisitn and Meghan took care of everything that I thought would stress me out on my wedding day, like guests deciding to come 4 hours before the wedding. Thank you ladies for making my wedding day beautiful and stress free!

Jamie · Married on 08/08/2014

Absolutely worth every penny. I was really nervous about timing, handling my guests, the timeline of the whole day but these ladies took care of everything so that I could enjoy the best day of my life! They're nothing short of amazing. They fixed ripped dresses, my crazy aunt,problems with the staff, all before I ever even realized there was a problem.

If all vendors exhibited the level of professionalism and quality standards that Kyle Michelle Weddings offered, we, all, would have worry-free perfect weddings. What can I say about the AMAZING Kristen and Meghan...and of course, their ever polite, accommodating team. The pre-wedding meetings of taking detailed notes and of exchanging ideas should have been a clue to what would take place on the day of our daughter's wedding. These ladies were attuned to ever detail and magically transformed our venue into an experience beyond our vision. They made the hard work and long hours seem effortless. Unbeknownst to us during the reception, a potentially disastrous outcome was averted by the Kyle Michelle team stepping up to the plate and pitch-hitting for another vendor experiencing unexpected glitches. "They saved the day......" So, I imagine Kristen and Meghan are either superheroes or bewitched..... whichever, how lucky were we? ...and yes, my daughter was right....we did need wedding planners. So, Kristen and Meghan, our admiration and gratitude abounds, It was truly a pleasure having our paths cross and we wish you the best...for the BEST.

they did an AWESOME job. we had a lot of moving parts, and they made the whole wedding run really smoothly. they are also very very nice. i would highly recommend them to anyone.

Chandra · Married on 04/27/2013

I emailed Kyle Michelle Weddings In a panic. I was planning a wedding in New Jersey from hours away so that my elderly grandmother could attend my wedding. I wanted an outdoor ceremony and restaurant reception that was small and intimate but still very classy and beautiful. I was very frustrated by the fact that I couldn't actually see anything because I was so far away. Kristin was amazing!! We spoke immediately by phone and she asked me a bunch of questions to try to understand where I was coming from and within a day she was sending me lots of helpful information. She provided suggestions to things that I never would've thought of and totally exceeded my expectations. She was there to referee all of the interactions with my vendors. She helped to nail down a particularly slippery vendor who would not commit to anything. They also provided my floral arrangements (centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres). Absolutely stunning!!!! We communicated via Pinterest and email and Skype mainly. A few weeks before the wedding, my grandmother passed away and I was distraught. She was calm and very supportive and helped to guide me through to the final stages. The day of, she and Meghan handled everything - all vendors, controlled the timeline, set -up, etc. I got so many compliments that this was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever seen. I would not have had a wedding if not for them. I totally recommend their services and they are just really nice people to work with - which isn't always the case in the wedding business. My husband was skeptical about needing a planner at first but at the rehearsal dinner he said to them "I'm so glad you're here! It just makes this so much easier and nobody has to stress." Kyle Michelle Weddings is AMAZING! If I could give them more than five stars, I would.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Kyle Michelle Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Chandra!!!! You were stunning and so great to work with. We wish you all the best! ~Kristin & Meghan

Tiana · Married on 10/13/2012

Let's start by saying I never would have had a wedding without them. I called Kristin and Meghan in June for an October wedding which required planning every little detail (it was an outdoor wedding in a tent which meant we had to decide on everything from the lights to the food to the flooring!). Plus, I was incredibly busy at work leaving me hardly any time to research vendors and consider details. Somehow, they delivered an amazing ceremony and reception. They are organized, meticulous, hard-working, thorough and creative. They made great vendor recommendations, kept me on schedule, gave me access to tools that kept me organized, loaned us beautiful accent pieces and created a ceremony site that was absolutely breathtaking. Not only did they coordinate, design, execute and run our day with hardly any notice but they were also strong voices on our behalf when a vendor sent us the wrong item or tried to charge for unnecessary items. On top of it all, they set up everything (including my crazy DIY ideas that I left half executed the night before) and created our beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. That evening, they made sure to secure our cards, marriage license and other items before we left that evening. They are also incredibly warm and friendly people and I simply enjoyed getting to know them. There are not enough words to say just how incredible they are and how much I appreciated everything that they did. I highly recommend them!

• User2051689 · 2+ years ago

Next to picking my husband, Kristin and Meghan were the best decision I made! They took our vision and completely blew it out of the water. Most importantly, I was able to relax and enjoy my day, with complete faith they had every detail under control. They made the process not just easy, but fun! I couldn't imagine navigating this process without them, and let's just say I'll be convincing my sister of a jersey shore wedding one day do we can work with them again. I could not be more genuine in saying they are amazingly talented, creative, organized, and if you're reading this you should just go ahead an hire them!

Lynn · Married on 09/21/2012

When my daughter explained that she wanted me (MOB) to be able to relax and enjoy her wedding day I felt grateful, but a little guilty. I didn't want her to spend money on things I could do for her. It only took me one meeting with these wonderful girls, and I knew I would never have the energy, creativity and ability to execute my precious daughter's vision. Without question, this was the best decision we made during the planning of my eldest's wedding. We were all so grateful for the loving attention they gave us. I had so much fun through the whole process and did nothing but dance and visit family and friends on the day we so anticipated. I know I'll be calling them again when my other beautiful daughter decides to tie the knot.

• Dani Jill

Dani Jill · Married on 09/01/2012

Kristin and Meghan are absolute angels, and without them my wedding wouldn't have been half the fairy tale it was. I didn't even meet them until the week of my wedding due to being military and out of state. Meghan is a military wife herself and understood completely. I interviewed the girls via Skype and they were very personable and reassuring. Planning this wedding had been a nightmare, and I was constantly on the verge of tears until I spoke with them. My groom was absolutely opposed to the idea of having someone else 'do things' for our wedding. It was a very tough choice, but against his wishes I enlisted their help and it was the best thing I could have done. At the wedding, my groom leaned over and said to me "I regret every argument I ever had with you about them. They are awesome." He's right. They took over contacting my vendors, assisted with decorating, did all of my flowers for the ceremony and reception, provided great ideas and cheap alternatives, let me vent to them when the stress was overwhelming, went to the venue when I couldn't and worked their tails off. The day of the wedding, I didn't do anything other than sip champagne and be pampered. If there was a crisis - I had no idea. They did ALL of the set up. During the ceremony, they ensured everything ran smoothly and everyone was in their proper place. During the cocktail hour while I was doing photos, they herded people to where they needed to be and yet somehow managed to have a drink or an hors d'ourves waiting for me between pictures. The reception went much the same way and at the end of the night when everything was winding down, they moved the gifts to a secure location for the night, packed a plate of food and cupcakes for me and my husband, and along with the caterer cleaned up the place. I recommend a wedding planner or wedding day coordinator to every bride - but I can only vouch for these ladies. They were life savers and made my dream wedding a reality.

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 08/04/2012

Kristin and Meghan of Kyle Michelle Weddings were honestly some of the best money we spent for our 8/4/12 wedding. I truly believe that they went above and beyond what we paid them for. While we were only contracted for Day-of services, they attended several meetings with our venue (including an eventful drink tasting!), as well as handling our chaotic bridal party and rehearsal. We had numerous phone conversations, as well as emails back and forth throughout the planning process. The day-of, they were spot on with everything, despite that fact that we had a fairly unique wedding with LOTS of small, minute details. They knew how to keep me calm (which was hard!), as well as keep everyone else in line (which was harder!), while maintaining the utmost professionalism at all times. I really can not say enough good things about these two women! Both my husband and I loved working with them!!

Michele · Married on 09/24/2011

Hiring Kristin and Megan from Kyle Michelle Weddings was the best choice we made throughout our entire wedding process. These women took care of every detail and I never had to worry about a thing. There was never a single moment on my wedding day that I was concerned about, because I knew that Kristin and Megan had everything under control. I want to write a million things in this review about how wonderful they are, but words cannot explain the importance of their role on my wedding day. To anyone wondering if hiring wedding planners are worth the money, it was the best money we spent! I don’t know what I would have done without them. They handled a linen debacle, set up and decorated my reception room, put together a schedule and made sure everything ran on time, pinned boutonnieres on the men, packed up the reception room, handed out tips to vendors, and so much more. They far surpassed any expectations we had. Not only are they intelligent, creative, kind, funny, and beautiful girls, they are a joy to be around. I didn’t feel like I had wedding planners around me all day, but rather 2 new friends!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Kyle Michelle Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We had a great time at your wedding-you were stunning! Congrats' Kristin & Meghan

Shaina · Married on 08/13/2011

Kristin was fabulous!! She went above and beyond her call of duties by getting into the river with us at the end of the night for an impromptu photo op. I cannot thank her enough for everything!!!

Sent on 08/20/2011

Thank you Shaina!
  • Choo*

christina · Married on 08/10/2011

I had the pleasure of Kyle Michelle Weddings to help us out with our rehearsal and wedding . Kristen and Megan didn't just help out my husband & I , but they helped out our whole family buy letting all of us enjoy this day and not make them have to do the running ! From the day I met them i knew it was going to be perfect , they were both so in tune with each other and really knew what i needed from them . Just one example of how AMAZING they were was , when our flowers arrived at the hotel we were missing the 2 junior bridesmaids bouquets , and without even giving me one second to begin to panic they took apart my throw-away bouquet and 2 min later turned it into 2 beautiful bouquets for my girls . I never even had a chance to get upset !! They handled ever single piece of our special day i feel as it was there own . Taking care of my purse, they made sure our card box was locked in our room , and at one point in the middle of the day i started to not feel so good after being out in the sun taking pictures and not having any food ,megan sat with me and brought me soda and tylenol and even made me eat a little which did the trick .

I cant say enough good things about KYLE MICHELLE WEDDINGS . I honestly could not have imagined my day without them , myself and my bridal party would have been running around like crazy people, and instead of that , we ALL were able to enjoy and take in the most special day ever . If your looking for a stress free wedding i wouldn't look any further then these two girls. They deserve more then 5 stars and will never forget all the help they were on our day . Thank you again ladies !

Sent on 11/04/2011

That was so nice! Thank you so much!!!! Kristin & Meghan

Marti · Married on 07/09/2011

We found Kristin and Meghan through another wedding site and could not be happier that we did Having them as our "day of coordinators" allowed us to really enjoy our day because we knew that they would handle any issues that came up. They were so helpful and really went above and beyond. From making our escort cards to running around for last minute forgotten items, they helped our day run smoothly. Guests (some of whom are in the wedding industry themselves) even commented to us later how great the wedding coordinators were. Our bridal party loved working with them and they were super helpful to our photographers as well. Hiring Kristin and Meghan to help manage our day was one of the best decisions that we made during our wedding planning. We literally cannot say enough good things about them!!!!!

-Marti & Nick

Sent on 07/19/2011

Kyle Michelle Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much-we loved working with you too!!!!

Diane · Married on 05/05/2012

Thank you Kristen and Meghan for making sure our wedding details went as planned. Everyone loved the cake pops you made and said how good they tasted. We appreciate all your help.

Emily · Married on 05/25/2013

Using Kyle Michelle Weddings was the best decision that we made when planning our wedding. I am a pretty organized and (I like to think) creative person, so I knew that I wanted to be hands-on with many aspects of the planning. I also live out of State, so I knew that I would need help making decisions, planning, and especially the day of the event. Meghan and Kristin really took the time to understand what we wanted for our wedding and they delivered more than we could have ever expected. They incorporated the ideas that I brought to the table and made suggestions for things that they thought would work with our style. My mom, MIL, and I were able to craft and make a lot of things to keep a very personal touch on our wedding. The best part was that Kristin, Meghan and Olivia then set everything up so perfectly on that day so we didn't have to worry about a thing. They recommended vendors where we needed help and worked with the vendors that we booked. They also did our flowers, which were utterly gorgeous and exactly what I wanted, not to mention well below what I anticipated the cost would be.

I thought the week leading up to the wedding was suppose to be stressful, but with their expert guidance, it was a breeze. Our wedding was held outdoors, with a backup venue on site. We did really want to have it outside, if possible, and the weather was very unpredictable that weekend. Kristin and Meghan made it work beautifully. While the weather for the actual ceremony and reception was windy, but lovely, it had been extremely windy and dicey in the morning, which I’m sure made set-up difficult. You would have never known it when we arrived at the site and everything was beautiful and in place. They helped make decisions and take action on the wedding day, so that we and our families were completely free to enjoy the day and have fun. I honestly couldn't have asked for more.

The service that Kyle Michelle provided was worth every penny and so much more. I can't recomme