The Studio B Photography Reviews

41 | Atlanta, GA

41 Reviews for The Studio B Photography

Kim · Married on 05/28/2017

I am SO happy that we chose Becca with The Studio B Photography! She took our engagement photos and wedding photos and we could not be more pleased with how they turned out! We typically feel uncomfortable in front of the camera, but she was able to give us gentle guidance and make us laugh and feel completely comfortable. She responded quickly to emails throughout the planning process. She was on time, professional and provided top notch service. We highly recommend Rebecca and will definitely reach out to her for any photos needed in the future.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Laura · Married on 03/12/2016

Studio B Photography gets is a 10 overall! From start to finish while planning for our wedding, Becca made the process easy and relaxed, and she delivered a product that still gives me a permagrin every time I look through the photos she shot on our wedding day. And, I'm not the only one! Distant acquaintances and friends of friends sought me out to comment on how beautiful our photography was, and my friends and family could not give enough accolades for Becca's work. She captured moments that I now have preserved forever, and her talent is in a league of its own. For any bride or host of a special event wanting a photographer who is going to capture things better than you could imagine in a discreet and laid back way, your search has ended. Thank you, Becca! You are a true talent, and there are no good enough words to describe how happy we were and continue to be with your shots on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/31/2016
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/24/2015

Rebecca is amazing! We got to know her during our engagement shoot at Piedmont Park. She was so patient and sweet, especially since we brought our dog to the shoot. After seeing the engagement photos, we knew we made the right decision for our wedding photographer.

On our wedding day, Rebecca truly captured our love through the lens. She caught so many special moments we didn't even realize happened! Rebecca showed so much enthusiasm and positive energy throughout the day. She showed that she truly loves what she’s doing and puts her heart into her work.

Not only does Rebecca have a natural eye and gift at capturing raw emotions and moments, she goes above and beyond what you expect and see within the contract. She is reliable, personable, very creative, and professional in every way. Her turn around time was outstanding.

I absolutely, whole-heartedly recommend Studio B Photography.

Sent on 12/21/2015
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/14/2015

I can't say enough about Becca! She was incredible to work with and made our special day so stress free. She not only was an amazing photographer, but she was always willing to help with any situation that arised. She also has one of the sweetest hearts and best personalities. A wedding photographer is one of the most important sections for your wedding and you can't go wrong with Studio B. Can't wait to use her in the future for family photos.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/18/2015

It was an absolute pleasure working with Becca! She's extremely fun and knows what she's doing. Our pictures are gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with them. We actually had three family members and friends who are professional photographers attend the wedding and all of them said her pictures were incredible. I'm beyond happy with our decision to work with Becca and will definitely be using her again when we are ready for a maternity session :)

Sent on 05/06/2015

Brooke · Married on 12/13/2014

One of the first and best decisions I made about my wedding was choosing The Studio B Photography. Becca did a phenomenal job. She was easy to work with and I received my pictures very quickly, which was great because I couldn't wait to see them! I find myself looking through my wedding album constantly!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/08/2014

Rebecca and Studio B were amazing to work with. During the entire planning process Rebecca was easy to contact any time I had questions and was very open to my ideas. On the day of the wedding she was incredible! She fit right in with the bridal party and was such a calming presence for the day. We got to see a few photos just a couple of days after the wedding and they were absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I would recommend Studio B to any of our friends and family.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Anne · Married on 07/27/2013

The Studio B was professional and fun. They handled each of the kids, seniors and unexpected requests in our party with respect and flexibility. My family and I were truly impressed with them day of, and then blown away by the result.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Amisha · Married on 05/26/2013

The Studio B was hands down one of the best choices we made for our wedding! Becca and Matthew had previously shot at a few of our friends weddings so we were lucky enough to have met them in person and seen their work - their shots from our friends' Indian weddings blew us away and we were easily able to convince our parents that they could handle the entire weekend and crazy schedule of our Indian wedding.

They were absolutely professional throughout the entire process - one of the most responsive and organized vendors we had ever worked with. Becca helped me think through the weekend and what kind of schedule would work and also result in less stress for us for family photos, bridal party photos, couple shots etc. She had wonderful recommendations, especially with all of their experience at these events. They were both patient with us during the entire weekend, even if we were running late, but on top of that, they were a delight to have at the event. Their engaging and cheerful attitudes helped us relax while taking photos, and were also appreciated by all of the friends and family at the wedding.

Besides their wonderful attitudes, the end result of wedding photos absolutely blew us away. We knew we loved them after seeing our engagement photos with them. But I can honestly say we received some of the most spectacular photos that really captured our family, friends and the whole weekend. Our couples shots were spectacular, but the candid photos are also amazing. Teasers of the photos were up immediately on our Facebook page for us and our friends to enjoy following the wedding and the full photos were up within a week or two of the wedding!

We couldn't have been happier with our wedding photos and Studio B - easily the best vendor at our wedding and we will certainly be using them for any other future events!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 05/03/2013

Not only did Becca and Matthew give us unbelievably gorgeous photos of every memorable moment of our wedding day, but they were also amazingly organized, relaxed, and outgoing. We couldn't have found more professional, talented photographers!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Eleanor · Married on 04/20/2013

Rebecca and Mathew where nothing short for fantastic.

Their photos where amazing, to put it simply that captured the heart and soul of us and our wedding.
    We laughed and cried and laughed when we look at our amazing photos. we will treasure these photos for the rest of our lives.

They are so wonderful to work with, they are relaxed, easy going and fun but you still know that they are on top of things and have everything under control.

We are go glad that we found the Studio B Photography, by far the best vendor we had at our wedding hands down!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Emily · Married on 02/23/2013

I can't say enough good things about The Studio B Photography! Rebecca made us feel so comfortable from the first email we shared. I thought she would think we were nuts for wanting our dog to be in our engagement and wedding pictures but she welcomed him with open arms. One of the things I cannot speak highly enough of is the VERY SHORT turn around time before showing you pictures. It was so nice to be able to share wedding pictures with friends and family the week after our wedding. You can not get that service with anyone else! I have friends that have waited months for pictures! Not to mention there is no comparison in our wedding pictures compared to others I have seen. The quality is unreal. We have had very large prints made that look just as good as the 4x6. I could go on and on about how amazing Rebecca and her husband Matthew are. It was like our good friends were shooting our wedding day. I did not feel uncomfortable for one second. They listened to everything we had to say and made sure every shot we wanted was taken. The only thing you have to worry about before booking The Studio B Photography is if they are available for your date!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Katy · Married on 11/10/2012

I first became aware of The Studio B when one of Rebecca's gorgeous wedding photos popped up on my Facebook newsfeed - somehow, I knew that she was going to be my wedding photographer, a feeling that was solidified during our first meeting. Rebecca is one of the most passionate people I have ever met; she absolutely loves what she does and it shows in both her demeanor and her work.

During both my bridal portrait session and my wedding, Rebecca absolutely put me at ease and encouraged me to have fun during our shoots. She perfectly captured the essence of each special moment and preserved memories that my family will never forget. Rebecca often shoots with her husband, Matthew, during weddings and he, too, was amazing. He styled some very fun shots of the groomsmen during our "getting ready" time and he and Rebecca work together seamlessly.

I would encourage every bride to hire The Studio B. Rebecca and Matthew are are joy to work with, they are willing to go above and beyond to deliver upon the bride and groom's expectations, and, above all, their work is absolutely impeccable.

Sent on 11/27/2012
  • F

Flavia · Married on 10/20/2012

Picking The Studio B was one of the best decisions we made as an engaged couple :)

I am an extremely particular person and had a very specific vision for my wedding photographs. I perused dozens of wedding magazines and websites, and clicked through hundreds of portfolio pictures before I came across Becca (and Matthew) of The Studio B. I was immediately drawn to the moments captured by their photographs.

So I sent an email and got a response within the hour! The rest, as they say, is history.

My husband and I are so lucky to have chosen The Studio B Photography to capture the special moments of OUR special day. Becca and Matthew were sincerely wonderful to work with throughout our entire wedding process. We are IN LOVE with our photos and will forever treasure the memories they capture.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2012

Becca and Matthew are absolutely amazaing and awesome! We couldn't have asked for a more talented duo to photograph our special day. From the first conversation, Becca knew exactly what we were wanting for our wedding pictures and totally delivered above and beyond our expectations! They are both incredibly professional, flexible, fun-loving, and offer a calming presence. Becca was actually one of the people who helped me get into my wedding dress when she saw we needed extra help! And on one of the hottest days in Atlanta's history (106 degrees people!!), running 45 minutes behind schedule, Becca and Matthew were still very patient with us, and dilligent about getting just the right shots.
    We truly couldn't be more pleased with the results and are absolutely thrilled with our pictures. We highly recommend Studio B Photography for any bride and groom in the Atlanta area.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Megan · Married on 06/23/2012

The Studio B was everything I hoped for and more in a wedding photographer. Becca and Matthew became friends of ours throughout our engagement and I couldn't imagine our wedding without them. They are magical, they produce the most beautiful photographs and in such a timely manner. During the engagement session and on the day of the wedding they went above and beyond the duties of a wedding photographer. They treat everyone so kindly and I will use them over and over.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Carrie and Andrew · Married on 05/12/2012

Studio B was absolutely fantastic. We were lucky to have them shoot our wedding on short(er) notice. The attention to detail and style of work was spot on for what we had envisioned, and above all, we liked the fact that Becca and Matt made everything FUN! Our engagement photo session went smooth and our wedding was stress free - especially during family photo time. We look forward to hopefully work with them again to capture another event in our lives. We would recommend them to any bride. Thank you for all that you do!

Sent on 06/16/2012

Kate · Married on 03/24/2012

Wow where do I even begin? I can't recommend Becca from The Studio B Photography highly enough! Becca and her husband Matthew make a perfect team. We were blown away by all of the Beautiful shots they captured on our wedding day. They literally didn't miss a single moment of the entire day, they were everywhere! The Studio B Photography was the best investment we made for our entire wedding. All of our family and friends can't stop talking about how talented Becca is and what an amazing job she did with our wedding. The beautiful pictures she took of our big day were even featured on two wedding blogs and in a magazine! Not only are Becca and Matthew talented photographers, but they went above and beyond just photography. I would text and email Becca weekly with questions regarding venues and vendors in the wedding business here in Atlanta and she would respond within the hour with a whole list of recommendations. She was truly so helpful throughout the whole planning process. Becca and Matthew both have a great sense of humor and they had us laughing the entire day. They both have an amazing ability to put you at ease. Becca was helping out the entire morning while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready, she even lent me some special makeup that is great for pictures. They were extremely professional and our entire extended families loved them. We gave them a million different family photo combinations we wanted at the church after the ceremony and they organized everyone with such ease and were able to get the shots we wanted in about 20 minutes, we were truly amazed. My husband and I can't stop looking at the beautiful pictures The Studio B Photography captured on our special day. We love looking through them and reliving our wedding day and will continue to do so for many years to come thanks to The Studio B. We can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Shannon · Married on 10/29/2011

Studio B was the best wedding investment we made! Throughout the entire planning process Becca was there to give me great advice and she even recomended a few awesome venders. Our friends and family raved about how much they enjoyed having Becca and Matt at our wedding to capture all the special moments. We just got our pictures in the mail and they are better than I hoped for! I would recomend Studio B to anyone looking for a professional photographer that is fun, helpful, and extremely talented!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Nina · Married on 10/15/2011

I couldn't have been any happier with my decision to have Becca and Matthew, the wife and husband team of The Studio B Photography, at my wedding! Becca and Matthew are personable, attentive, accommodating, professional, knowledgeable, organized, dedicated, and clearly passionate about what they do. They go above and beyond their role as photographers and are ready and willing to give recommendations and guidance during the wedding planning and even to step in and help wherever they see a need on the day of the wedding. They take the time to get to know each of their clients, and they appreciate and celebrate each couple – for proof, just take a look at a few entries on The Studio B Photography blog. They work well together; they clearly love each other and enjoy being married, and to me (especially as a bride), that was sweet to observe and to be around.

After my first email exchange with Becca, I knew she was the best choice. She was friendly, helpful, and responded to each and every one of my emails promptly, even when she was traveling internationally. Even though my husband and I are no models, you'd never know how awkward we actually are in front of the camera! Becca made us feel completely at ease during our engagement photo session, and we had fun and ended up with beautiful pictures. The engagement session gave us a chance to get to know her (and vice versa), so on our wedding day we felt comfortable and relaxed throughout all the pictures. On the wedding day, the formal family portraits were done so quickly and efficiently that we had time to take even more photos with other close friends and relatives before the ceremony. It was such a treat to see sneak peeks of the engagement and wedding photos posted on the blog so soon after, and we received all of the pictures, guest book, and album so quickly that none of my married friends would believe me – Becca's turnaround time is amazing! The service we received was worth every last penny we paid and more.

To have wedding photographers who not only love weddings and people but also love marriage and being married is truly something special, and with Becca and Matthew of The Studio B Photography, you can't go wrong.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Ivey · Married on 08/27/2011

Rebecca and her husband Matthew with The Studio B Photography photographed my wedding and they were amazing to work with! Rebecca returns texts or email questions usually within minutes and answers questions/concerns very thoroughly. I had to change the date of my wedding and they were so easy to work with and very accommodating. I had my engagement pictures done with them as well and they turned out awesome! Rebecca's turnaround time with pictures is extremely fast! She had my engagement pictures done and edited in less than two weeks and my wedding pictures done in less than a month! I also loved that she had edited and posted on facebook 75 pictures within days of my wedding! Rebecca takes stunning pictures and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Mohini · Married on 06/11/2011

Rebecca and Matthew were super easy and flexible to work with. They took the time to learn to names of our immediate family and wedding party. Not only did they provide photography services...but Rebecca was very helpful throughout the planning process with random questions that I had and she helped me out tremendously with nailing down the timeline for the events. I would highly recommend using Studio B Photography :)

Sent on 06/15/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2011

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Becca and Matthew are. The first thing most people ask when looking for a photographer is, of course, are the pictures going to be good? I can tell you that the pictures are not going to be good....they are going to be AMAZING. I religiously stalked Studio B Photography's blog for two years before I was engaged. At first, it was just a time-killer, and then once I decided in my mind that THEY were going to be my wedding photographers (about 3 months into it), it became a source of constant affirmation that I had made a great mental decision.

Two years later (when I finally got engaged), I contacted Becca. I discovered that aside from being incredibly talented, Becca was professional, organized, flexible, and just generally wonderful...not to mention prompt. When I say prompt, I mean Becca had a couple of pictures up from our wedding before we even headed to our honeymoon. I don’t know how she did it, but it was a very happy surprise. I have had friends who have had to wait a month before seeing any of their pictures. The 25-or-so picture sneak peek is a huge benefit. When friends, family, co-workers, and random strangers you meet on your honeymoon are excitedly asking you to see pictures, these are the ones you’ll want to show them….and you’ll be able to.

Above all, Becca and Matthew were an absolute JOY to work with. My wedding party and family were so impressed with how quickly and smoothly the picture-taking went. We got all the pictures we wanted without missing out on the reception! Above and beyond does not even begin to describe all they did that day. From finding my toss-garter when it was lost, to fetching my wallet so I could pay the DJ, to helping my disabled grandfather to the car, Becca and Matthew helped out wherever they were needed, all without missing a single photo-op.

To say I LOVE Becca & Matthew is an understatement. Even since my wedding, I have never seen pictures that I like more than the Studio B’s. Not ever. The pictures were unbelievably flattering, beautiful, creative, and truly captured the day. Choosing the Studio B was absolutely the best choice I made in planning my wedding.

Sent on 05/31/2011

D · Married on 03/05/2011

I am so grateful for the wonderful job Rebecca and Matthew did in photographing our wedding.
    First, my husband and I love the pictures. My friends and family have not stopped talking about how beautiful they are. Their photography is so personal and intimate and they really captured the happiness of our day.
    They were also a true joy to work with--just incredibly professional, punctual and reliable. Rebecca and Matthew consistently went above and beyond while working with us. Just one example: they came to the Friday night church rehearsal to scout out good spots for our portraits the following afternoon. We highly recommend Studio B Photography to everyone we know in Atlanta!

Sent on 05/09/2011

Colleen · Married on 12/11/2010

i absolutely loved working with The Studio B Photography for my wedding and engagement portraits. Rebecca and Matthew were extremely professional and took amazing pictures. They did a fantastic job capturing every moment of our special day. I have received countless complements from our guests on how beautiful our pictures are and how nice the photographers were. They are also extremely quick with the turnaround, having a sneak peak of pictures posted on Facebook the very next day, despite having to travel from South Florida back to Atlanta.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Their rates were extremely competitive and they were always available to answer any and all of my random questions.

Sent on 01/24/2011