1000 Marietta St. NW Suite 216, Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41

About Lemiga Events

Lemiga Events is a premier event design boutique specializing in stylish and glamorous affairs for a discerning clientele. We are passionate about creating unique and exceptional moments that will be remembered for a lifetime.

Our love for design and intricate details is what defines our signature event style. Enchanting venues, sumptuous fabrics, stunning florals and captivating stationery are some of the elements that make our events spectacular. Our weddings & events emulate the opulence, texture and richness of life’s most significant moments.

What do you envision? Classic romance in a luxurious ballroom. Chic & swanky atop the city’s skyline. A rustic, elegant vineyard ceremony. Together, we help you define your vision to craft a celebration that reflects your heart’s desires. We work closely with all of our extraordinary vendors to produce a cohesive design and coordinate a seamless event. From the moment your guests walk in until the very last heart-pounding dance, your event will leave a lasting impression.

Follow Lemiga Events on

photo by andrea taylor studio
Sweetheart table
Sweetheart table
photo by blue world studios 4
Lemiga Events
photo by blue world studios
photo by nadine dodd 2
photo by nadine dodd 4
photo by nadine dodd 5
photo by nadine dodd 6
photo by nadine dodd
photo by our labor of love 2
photo by our labor of love 4
Lemiga Events
photo by our labor of love
photo by ross oscar knight 2
photo by ross oscar knight 3
Lemiga Events
photo by ross oscar knight
photos by blue world sutdios 4
img3608
photo by andrea taylor studio 2
photo by andrea taylor studio 3
photo by andrea taylor studio

• Videos 1

24 Reviews for Lemiga Events

Ashlynn · Married on 05/17/2014

I have to say hiring Michelle was the BEST decision I made at the start of my wedding planning process. She is very professional and made my husband and I feel extremely confident in working with her. She guided us every step of the way throughout our 18 month engagement. The best part about working with Michelle is she has so much experience and a true passion for what she does. She will recommend excellent vendors based on your needs, and will assist you with contracting with them every step of the way. She is so thorough and will remind you of the details that many brides and grooms often forget. My number one advice to any bride and groom is to invest in a great wedding planner, and I'm so glad I found that in Michelle. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Erin · Married on 11/03/2013

I didn't know I needed Michelle until I met her. There was so much I didn't know. Not only is she detail oriented, but also she has such an incredibly keen eye for design; both of which were exceedingly apparent when we first spoke. I was immediately comfortable with her, and knew that she would craft a perfect event.

I was planning my wedding in Atlanta while living in Jersey City, which brings with it it's own little unique stresses. Luckily enough for me, Michelle has worked with out-of-town brides before, so she was able to communicate across the distance without batting an eye. She scheduled a bunch of vendors back to back for my one trip down, which I appreciated so much. No running all around town for me!

The vendors that Michelle selected were all such a joy to meet and work with. Again, she has a great eye, so she definitely curates her choices carefully. And boy, does she do it well.

The day itself was so perfect. Every moment of my day was planned, but in such a way that it helped, rather than add stress. I had total and complete confidence that Michelle was in charge of the situation. I'm not really sure how she does it, but I'm pretty convinced that she is capable of physically being in three different places at once. I never once felt hurried.

Michelle's vision came together so perfectly for the ceremony and reception. She had somehow managed to both understand my basic ideas, and transform them into something so much greater. I am so grateful to have met her, and cannot begin to express how much I appreciate all of her hard work and planning.

Atlanta brides: you can do no better. Really truly, this was a perfect experience.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Lawanda · Married on 09/15/2013

Words cannot fully express how thankful I am for Michelle! My wedding day was a day that I will never forget. Her execution was flawless and her ideas were amazing. I was totally stress free and I can honestly say, from my perspective, that nothing went wrong on that day. People still compliment me on our wedding day and I have to give all of the credit to Lemiga Events, her staff and the fabulous vendors that made our day.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Lemiga Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,375.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Janet Howard Studio LLC
    Janet Howard Studio LLC Wedding Photographers

I look forward to every chance I get to work with Michelle at Lemiga Events! I know that not only will the event be gorgeous, but the day will run smoothly. Michelle is creative, has flawless style, and is visionary in helping couples create events that uniquely show their style and personality. And she has a great, calm demeanor that allows her to handle anything that should come up on the wedding day.

• Sublime Photography
    Sublime Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle's work is incredible. Not only is she a delight to work with, but she she has such an incredible eye for detail. Highly recommended.

• Twenty and Three Photography
    Twenty and Three Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle of Lemiga Events is absolutely awesome! She is a must have for every bride who wants the perfect wedding day. Michelle is always professional, organized and extremely creative. I never hesitate to refer her to not only clients but family and friends. I would have to say that my favorite thing about Lemiga Events is their ability to truly 'transform' a space into the wedding or event venue of your dreams. A+

• 1000 Marietta St. NW, Suite 216 Atlanta, 30318 See on map