165 Dekalb Industrial Way, Suite D, Decatur, GA 30030 Map · Phone number

About Gail Johnson Weddings & Events

"If vision can be defined as a mode of seeing, foresight and imagination, then it can be said that a clear sense of vision is the perfect marriage between a couple and their planner."

I’m Gail Johnson “aka Wedgail” Master Wedding Planner (MWP), Creative Wedpreneur, Design Enthusiast, Fab Party Planner, Lifestyle Junkie, Author and Destination Wedding Planner. I am also a struggling foreign language student “en español” with dreams of achieving native-like fluency and plan magical destination weddings (planificador de bodas).

Anyone, anywhere can effortlessly relate to Gail’s down-to-earth style and her adeptness to scope out the latest creative trends from mixing high/low design elements in a very effortless way. Gail knows the business of weddings inside and out. As a Master Bridal Consultant, she has turned her love for weddings into an creative brand.

She can help plan your wedding day or special event and guide you through every aspect of the planning process to create memories that will last a lifetime. Rest assured that you will receive the best possible service with the best possible advice! Gail take great pride in her work and she is happy to assist anyone who is ready to embark upon the planning process.

Follow Gail Johnson Weddings & Events on

The bride
brittanykris w 0569 51 488406

39 Reviews for Gail Johnson Weddings & Events

Tiffany · Married on 09/01/2019

Outstanding Wedding Coordination Services!!

Gail is the absolute best wedding coordinator!
    I wanted to be stress free on our wedding day and Gail gave me the confidence that everything would be taken care of!

Her staff was on point! Gail coordinated with all vendors behind the scenes giving us less to worry about leading up to the wedding. Booking Gail was the BEST decision I made during my wedding planning process. I have a type A personality and I like to be hands on with everything, but it was very refreshing to let go and allow Gail's team to make our dream wedding a reality. They did not disappoint! Her outgoing personality made it very easy to build trust and make progress early on. She was a pleasure to work with.

Her vendor recommendations were amazing as well! We had an out of state wedding and ended up booking our videographer, hair stylist, makeup artist, DJ, and florist based on Gail's recommendations. She was respectful of our budget and understood how to optimize our planning experience. All of our vendors were amazing, thanks to Gail's recommendations. I would highly recommend her for wedding coordination!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kapri

Kapri · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Coordinator for Black Tie Wedding

Gail is the best Coordinator in the world! I had a dilemma in the last 30 days before my wedding and Gail cam through with the creative fix! I will definitely be using Gail for all my future events.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Cierra Allen · Married on 06/02/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

I would recommend Ms. Gail and her services 100 times over!!! She was amazing throughout the entire process. She felt like family immediately and treated me as such. She was very knowledgeable about all things concerning my wedding.

On the day of my wedding, I wanted for nothing. I felt like a complete princess. Her staff was incredible!!! I will definitely do events with Ms. Gail in the future!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Gail Johnson Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Sister Secrets Wedding & Event Planning
    Sister Secrets Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Gail has the vision and expertise of the best in the wedding and event business world. Her drive and passion are what keeps her in the top of her league!!

• Alecia Lauren Photography
    Alecia Lauren Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Gail is a dream! She keeps everything flowing smoothly in her calming manner!

• 165 Dekalb Industrial Way, Suite F Decatur, 30030 See on map