Janet Howard Studio LLC

1500 Southland Circle Suite C, Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 54
  • Real Weddings 1

About Janet Howard Studio LLC

Janet Howard Studio LLC is a wedding photography company located in Atlanta, Georgia. Owner and photographer Janet Howard specializes in capturing love, relationships and moments. In her photography, she wants to bring out the authentic you, which is why she's a great choice for a wedding day photographer. Her photography styles are contemporary, natural, photojournalistic and vintage.

Janet Howard Studio LLC offers the following services:

• Toning
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This vendor offers the following items for your wedding day photos:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

Location
Janet Howard Studio LLC is based in Atlanta, Georgia and services the surrounding areas.

Follow Janet Howard Studio LLC on

• Videos 1

21 Reviews for Janet Howard Studio LLC

• Janece

Janece · Married on 07/29/2017

I could not say enough great things about Janet! She was absolute great from start to finish and I plan to continue to use her for all of my photography needs! Janet loves to get to know her clients before she shoots an event. She gets to know your style, the shots the you want during your day and much more! She also doesn't mind getting involved, I remember posting on Facebook that I was having a hard time looking for a cake stand and next thing I knew Janet sent me a link to a beautiful cake stand! On the actual wedding day, Janet and her assistant Courtney did so much more than just take pictures and I completely appreciate them for that! They helped to make my wedding day a success. I couldn't have asked for anything more from Janet!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/07/2016

Janet was by far the best vendor I had for my entire wedding, and I am so glad that I found her! I had originally gone with a family vendor to take our pictures- which was a big mistake. The communication was terrible and I felt like her lowest priority and unimportant. I made the decision to seek out a new photographer, and my mother stumbled across Janet's gorgeous photography. I immediately contacted her, and right out of the gate she was so responsive and helpful- it was like night and day from my first photographer! She was so helpful and answered all of my many questions in our consultation and provided so many great vendor suggestions for me to look into.

Our engagement photos turned out so stunning, and she was able to capture my husband and I so well despite how awkward and unnatural we are in front of the camera. And if those weren't amazing, the pictures she took at our wedding were just breath taking. She captured the magic and whimsy of our day more perfectly than I could have ever hoped for. My friends and family are still talking about them! Janet and Nick were wonderful as remaining incognito while still capturing amazing pictures during the ceremony and reception. They are the true ninjas of photography!

Janet is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY! If there is one thing you splurge on for your wedding--make it your photographer. Those pictures are what you will have for the rest of your lives. Janet was so wonderful and personable-- and not to mention her turn around time is unheard of! I have heard so many horror stories of people waiting months and even YEARS for their pictures, and Janet had my entire wedding online in 2 weeks!

I will be recommending Janet to any and everyone. If my husband and I ever need any pictures, Janet is now my go to!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Janet Howard Studio LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT
    AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

The Best of the Best! You'll love Janet, which will in turn make your photos look that much more amazing!

• Atlanta Event Studio
    Atlanta Event Studio Wedding Planners

Janet Howard is a joy to work with and produces an amazing shot! You will not regret working with her!

• DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment Wedding DJs

I worked with Janet recently and her photos tell the complete story of your wedding day. she cathes every detail and you never even know she is there. Very easy to work with and her finished product is so great that I use her work to demeonstrate details about my service. The best wedding day decision you can make!

• 1500 Southland Circle Suite C Atlanta, Georgia, 30318 See on map