i do linens

Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About i do linens

With a passion for weddings and luxurious fabrics i do linens was created to offer Atlantan brides an option when it came to table cloths for their special day.
Custom table cloths offer clients the opportunity to bring their style and vision to their event.
Supply us with an idea or color pallette and we will do the rest to source fabrics from around the world to create your one of a kind table cloths, table runners, chair backs, chair ties and even co-ordinating napkins.
Contact us to view our collection of fabrics and linens.

16 Reviews for i do linens

• Kaylee

Gail · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you to Tamara who helped make our tables look outstanding! The selection was amazing! She allowed us to check the linens out and take them to the venue ahead of time to make sure the colors were just right! Thank you from the bottom of our heart!

i do linens 1

Blondette · Married on 11/12/2016

I rented all of the linens for my wedding reception from I Do Linens. Tamara was so professional and helped me with my vision. I am still receiving compliments from my guests and the wedding venue staff. I would definitely recommend I Do Linens.

Karen · Married on 11/05/2015

From the very beginning, Tamara and Kristi were so accommodating and worked diligently to help bring my event vision to life. As a wedding/event planner, I am always looking for great vendors to work with who have a passion for what they do. Not only are the fabulous people at I Do Linens passionate, they are also so helpful and so easy to work with. Their inventory is absolutely stunning and I truly cannot wait to work with them again!

Award

i do linens FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Decor
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

Real Weddings

• Storybook Wedding Consulting
    Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Tamara with I Do linens is amazing! Her line of linens is beyond fabulous and constantly updating to match trends and needs of clients. I highly recommend I Do Linens!

• A Rose Garden Florist
    A Rose Garden Florist Wedding Florists

Beautiful linens!

• Vintage English Teacup
    Vintage English Teacup Wedding Rentals

When you want the very best in couture linens then look no further than I Do Linens. Not only do they provide the best custom linens for one of a kind design. They also have a deep inventory of the finest fabrics and designs in The Southeast. They are fantastic to work with and never disappoint

• Atlanta, GA 30318 See on map