1810 PLYMOUTH RD NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About i do linens

With a passion for weddings and luxurious fabrics I Do Linens was created to offer Atlantan clients and nationwide clients an option when it came to table cloths for their special day.
I Do Linens carries a full selection of rental linens, napkins, chair backs and runners, we specialize in pattern and texture and have the perfect solid linens to coordinate the look.

Budget friendly to sky is the limit we can offer you the highest quality linens and excpetional customer service.

At I Do linens we offer a high quality product along with exceptional customer service. We are here to help you bring your vision to life. Send us your secret pinterest board (we know you have one) and let us make your vision a reality. We are experts in the linen field and can guide you or work with your planner/event designer to work within your budget and make your event the wow!

We are a trend setter in the linen rental industry and like to push the envelope and reset the industry standard to offer excellent quality products and exceptional service. We believe the linens we create are like garments for the table and attention to detail is key.

We help our clients design an individualized look for their special event and it's an honor for us to be a part of their special day. We believe in excellent customer service and that every client is just as important as the next and will be treated with kindness and respect.

Additional services we provide:

Custom linens: I Do Linens is known for its custom work when it comes to linens. We can manufacture large one piece linens to fit that grand 24' estate table that is the center of your decor, or a custom cake table linen that replictaes or compliments your gown or decor element that ties your look throught your event/wedding. We have the ability to print our own fabric as well so the sky is the limit. Dont be afraid to ask about these options as they can easliy fit into your budget.

Event drapery is a perfect touch to complete the look for your big day! A simple or elaborate backdrop for your ceremony or cake display to a fully draped room. Let us work with you and create a proposal to check off that list of wants.

Dancefloor decals are the perfect way to brand your event space. I Do Linens can offer you monograms or full dance floor wraps. Please inquire with us for more detail information and pricing. The options are endless.

Delivery, I Do linens offers delivery and pick services in the greater Atlanta area or complimentary pick up at our warehouse location in west midtown. All linens will be hung on a hanger perfectly pressed and labelled for ease of placement at the venue. Request pricing options.

Installation and strike; I Do Linens has an experieneced team that will deliver your linens to your venue, work off your floor pland, place and STEAM all linens so they are flawless. The same team comes back at the end of the event, remove all the linens, recount and take them back to the warehouse. This service allows you to know everything is taken care off and you dont have to stress about picking them up and returning them. For event planners and designers this service provides you with peace of mind as the event will be executed as you have planned /designed and saving you time to focus on your clients needs that day. Request pricing options.

I Do Linens also ships nation wide, we make sure linens are delivered in a timely manner, bagged and labelled and on a hanger to assist with ease of placement at the venue.Shipping fees calculated on location and weight.

Customer service; we are here to serve you. Lets us do the heavy lifting. Lean on us for linen selection, placement and design assistance. We have been helping clients for over 11 years and take what we do very seriously. We are excited to hear from you and help make your vision a reality! Complimentary!

Please come to our showroom in Atlanta and see all of the options we carry. Please note that we are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY we ask you to book an appointment so we can spend the time with you and get all of your questions answered. Showroom appointments are complimentary, lets play with linens!

• Collection Event Furnishings

1 User photo

• I

Idil K · Married on 10/18/2019

Exceptional Linens

I Do Linens provides exceptional linens at reasonable prices. It was also a pleasurable experience going to their store and checking out the linens. They go the extra mile and have multiple sample tables, so you can get a full visual and see how the linens will fall. My (now) husband and I visited a number of linen companies, and I Do Linens had the best selection and quality by far.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kaylee

Gail · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you to Tamara who helped make our tables look outstanding! The selection was amazing! She allowed us to check the linens out and take them to the venue ahead of time to make sure the colors were just right! Thank you from the bottom of our heart!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Blondette · Married on 11/12/2016

I rented all of the linens for my wedding reception from I Do Linens. Tamara was so professional and helped me with my vision. I am still receiving compliments from my guests and the wedding venue staff. I would definitely recommend I Do Linens.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Award

i do linens FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Decor
    Drapery
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery
    Setup

Real Weddings

• Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Tamara with I Do linens is amazing! Her line of linens is beyond fabulous and constantly updating to match trends and needs of clients. I highly recommend I Do Linens!

• A Rose Garden Florist Wedding Florists

Beautiful linens!

• Vintage English Teacup Wedding Rentals

When you want the very best in couture linens then look no further than I Do Linens. Not only do they provide the best custom linens for one of a kind design. They also have a deep inventory of the finest fabrics and designs in The Southeast. They are fantastic to work with and never disappoint

• Atlanta, 30318 See on map
    by appointment only
    Location of (i do linens)