1380 West Marietta Street, Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Legendary Events

Legendary Events, is a full-service award-winning special event company. We produce over 2,500 events annually and specialize in providing fresh, trend-setting and uniquely presented culinary fare, breathtaking décor and elegant floral designs.

We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, attentive service and meeting your highest expectations. We are also winners of the 2010 International Catering Association’s Spotlight Award for Catering Company of the Year and 2010 ACE Award Winner for Best Catering Company in the Southeast.

To inquire about our Legendary services, venues and partners, please contact us at 404-869-8858 or at info@legendaryevents.com to discuss your catering plans with one of our team.

Follow Legendary Events on

wedding catering page left middle pic salmon
mini cakes
team topits the details 0014
0139an1237
wedding catering header 1 fish dish
Legendary Events
hi res photo two by artstarphotography com
10437793101033463857579607064453527719931799n

18 Reviews for Legendary Events

• Leigh

Leigh Malamphy · Married on 03/05/2019

One Stop Shop with Legendary Events

I chose to hold our wedding at The Estate, a local venue owned by Legendary Events. Legendary Events handled the catering, bar, floral, decor and event management leading up to the big day. With the Legendary Events team handling most of the details, I did not have to research and hire too many additional outside vendors which made the planning process so stress-free and easy! I worked directly with Robert Hall and Dawn Brewer to plan my dream event. They were friendly, professional, knowledgable and experienced. I trusted their opinions and always had a sense that they understood my vision just through a few inspiration photos I showed. I can't recommend Legendary Events and the team backing the company enough. I had an overall fantastic experience and am so appreciative with how they made my vision come to life!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Lisa · Married on 04/08/2017

I am the mother of the bride and this was my second wedding. I was nervous having thrown the first at The Brooklyn Museum in New York so I set up multiple appointments in Atlanta where my daughter had had her heart set on getting married. Our first AND LAST meeting was with Michele Lend of Flourish Atlanta. It was love at first sight. I now knew the true definition of Southern Hospitality. My daughter Brittany and I were capitivated by the venue and the first hand knowledge Michele had. Unlike many planners, when we were discussing budget, we were emailed a proposal with an estimate that covered all costs. Everytime we added or deleted something a new proposal was sent to us. Michele would even tell me some things I didn't need, she sounded like my mother.
    We were constantly sending pictures of what our hopes and dreams for the wedding were. Michele was always ready, willing and able to handle and do anything to make us happy.
    We scheduled our first "wedding look" where we would get an idea of what the tables would look like and it was AMAZING. Michele got it perfect.
    Everything was gorgeous. A few tweaks here and there but we were all overjoyed with the results. The flowers, the China, the cloths. Everything exactly as we chose.
    We then moved into a dining area that was set for 6 and began to go through the most ridiculous taste testing ever. More food than you could imagine which made it so difficult to choose, but choose we did.
    Wedding week was upon us and Michele greeted us at the front of Flourish when we arrived with bells and whistles on. I think she was more excited then we were.She was bursting at the seams to tell us about how the place looked but wanted to wait till we walked in. It was worth the wait.
    The room took our breath away. Every bit as magnificent as we imagined. The ceremony courtyard, the cocktail room, the reception. PERFECTION!
    Everything turned out EXACTLY as Michele said it was and not a penny more than promised.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

WOW! WOW! WOW! #MICHELELEND is all I have to say about our wedding! Planning big events such as a wedding was not exactly my area of expertise HENCE Michele Lend! All I had to say was a few words of how I pictured the evening and Michele brought those ideas to life in a more magical way than I could have ever dreamed! She became more than a planner throughout the process she became a friend because you could really feel her emotions and passion and only wanting to make sure everything was perfect and also that me the bride and my parents were all very happy! The flowers, the food and her whole team and I mean the WHOLE team were all such a delight to work with! So sad the wedding has come and gone but was such a fabulous experience that we will have memories of forever!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Award

Legendary Events FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

Real Weddings