i do linens Reviews

1 User photo

• I

Idil K · Married on 10/18/2019

Exceptional Linens

I Do Linens provides exceptional linens at reasonable prices. It was also a pleasurable experience going to their store and checking out the linens. They go the extra mile and have multiple sample tables, so you can get a full visual and see how the linens will fall. My (now) husband and I visited a number of linen companies, and I Do Linens had the best selection and quality by far.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kaylee

Gail · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you to Tamara who helped make our tables look outstanding! The selection was amazing! She allowed us to check the linens out and take them to the venue ahead of time to make sure the colors were just right! Thank you from the bottom of our heart!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Blondette · Married on 11/12/2016

I rented all of the linens for my wedding reception from I Do Linens. Tamara was so professional and helped me with my vision. I am still receiving compliments from my guests and the wedding venue staff. I would definitely recommend I Do Linens.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Karen · Married on 11/05/2015

From the very beginning, Tamara and Kristi were so accommodating and worked diligently to help bring my event vision to life. As a wedding/event planner, I am always looking for great vendors to work with who have a passion for what they do. Not only are the fabulous people at I Do Linens passionate, they are also so helpful and so easy to work with. Their inventory is absolutely stunning and I truly cannot wait to work with them again!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Edwanda · Married on 05/30/2015

The linens from I Do were gorgeous! Without them, our wedding would not have been able to sparkle. While an added item to our budget, renting these linens was well worth the investment, an absolute must. They were glamorous and affordable. What more can you ask?

Sent on 06/07/2015

Jordan · Married on 07/19/2014

I loved working with Tamara! I loved that when I met with her I got to see the linens myself and pick them out! They looked so beautiful and she was great to work with. She steamed them and they looked so yummy!!! I had her use some sparkly linens which can be hard to find. i can't explain how beautiful they looked! I definitely would work with Tamara again!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Mandy · Married on 10/12/2013

Fantastic!!! Was helpful in every way. I was a bride planning a wedding from Iowa and getting married in North Dakota which was a challenge in itself. Tamara helped immensely via phone and e-mail. She helped me with what linens went with my venue and my colors. Believe me- linens make your wedding- Her linens looked beautiful!!! They made my room shine!! All night I was getting compliments on how great our venue looked.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/01/2013

I Do Linens provided the tablecloths and napkins that we used at our reception. They were easy to work with and quick to respond. And they have a large selection of linens to choose from. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/11/2013

David · Married on 05/26/2013

As the Groom, I wanted to write the review as guys often stay out of arrangements and leave details to the Bride.

I do linens provided a majestic look for our wedding! The colors were purple/black/white. I have attended many weddings with a similar color scheme. But, none have been as amazing as ours!

I do linens had patterns and concepts that I have never seen before. We will certainly look to purchase some of the table linens for our home as they were that amazing!

We highly recommend I do linens!!

David & MJB

Sent on 06/04/2013

Lakesha · Married on 03/30/2013

Tamara provided linens for my sweetheart table and my cake table. She also provided decals that were placed on my lounge furniture and Dj booth. I loved all of it!!! Thanks Tamara!!

Sent on 04/08/2013

I do Linens provided the tablecloths for my wedding reception. From my first meeting with Tamara I was impressed with her creativity and her professionalism and I knew I was in very capable hands. The service provided by I do Linens on my wedding day did not disappoint. The tailored, hand pressed tablecloths really helped to bring together the other decor elements of the reception. Hiring I do Linens was definitely money well spent.

Sent on 04/01/2013

T · Married on 04/21/2012

Tamara was wonderful to work with and helped to create something unique and special for our wedding day. Initially I thought that having custom linens was not a priority but after seeing some of her samples at a bridal show I realized that it was a small way to make a big impact and that they would really helped transform our venue. I had a specific pattern in mind for the estate and cake tables and although she didn't have it in stock, she went above and beyond to find the pattern for me. I didn't want to settle on something I didn't love and when she sent me the swatch I knew it was exactly what I envisioned. In doing most of the wedding preparation myself, I was unaware of things like choosing the right table size, 4x4's vs. 4x8's etc. and she offered great solutions for not only arranging the seating, but making sure I got the most impact with my budget. So far we've gotten a few wedding pics emailed to us from our guests and just looking at the tables in the background makes me happy. As a bride, I felt special in knowing that our reception area did not look anything like typical catered wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Jenni · Married on 04/07/2012

Tamara, owner and the creative brains behind I Do Linens, was my absolutely favorite vendor to work with throughout my entire wedding planning experience. She immediately jumped on board with my vision, but offered unique and creative additions that really brought my dream to life. Her inventory is unmatched in all of Atlanta and the quality of her product is something my wedding guests couldn't stop commenting about. She even provided me with the linens (well, and the idea) for my rehearsal dinner. I had no idea how important great linens were until I worked with her, and now I can't imagine using anything less. Made by hand, like nothing you've ever seen, and a seriously painless process.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Tomeika · Married on 05/21/2011

Tamara was amazing to work with and she worked within my budget. My guests still talk about all of the fabulous linens that she created. I would use her again for another event.

Sent on 07/09/2011

Shaunta · Married on 04/29/2012

Tamara's phenominal fabrics can only be described as luxuriously opulent! The custom tablecloths and napkins she created for our wedding made our guests feel like royalty, and served as the perfect addition to the reception decor. Should I need custom linens in the future, I Do Linens is my first stop!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Talitha · Married on 06/04/2011

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

Things I feel brides should be aware of before choosing to go with this vendor. After spending nearly $3,000 on custom made table cloths, napkins and chair covers...the following was my experience. The 120" round table linens although a beautiful fabric had two seams running down them ( they are not supposed to be like that and I was never told). The napkins were not made from the same fabric as the table linens like I was told they would be. They were a completely different color that did not match...when we called to ask what had happened. We were just told, " I'm pretty sure I told you we don't make the napkins from the same fabric". I was never sent a swatch or told of this fabric that I wasn't expecting. We also were never warned that the satin linen would be creased and wrinkled badly. We spent hours ironing and steaming them. And be aware that the ship to address will not be confirmed either. After receiving a ups notification that the linens were being shipped to my event hall where their is never anyone available to sign for them, we called and were told, "I'm pretty sure this is where you told me to send them". I was then charged an additional $66 by this company to have the address changed. My advice to brides: have a local linen company take care of your linens for you and always look at complete pieces of the linen you have chosen and ask lot of questions. I would not recommend this vendor.

Sent on 06/07/2011