A Rose Garden Florist

Ashland City, TN View map

$1,500 Typical Price

Hello! My name is Chelsea Holloway and I am the owner of A Rose Garden. I've been designing for weddings since 2012. I owned and opperated a full service florist storefront for 5 years but it was obvious weddings were my favorite event. It was then I decided to become a studio wedding designer. flowers are my passion and I love"LOVE"! It's an honor being part of one of the most extraordinary days of your life!

Since every bride is unique, I will listen to your ideas, and work with you create a wedding all your own. I'm easy to work with, so you don't have to stress and you can enjoy all the moments leading up to your special day.

I look forward to the opportunity to serve you.

Message me or e-mail me at acflowers@outlook.com today for a complimentary consultation so we can make your dream wedding a reality.

Take a look at our portfolio to see the weddings I've had the privilege to be a part of on instagram @arosegarden!!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Lisa
    Lisa R. Married on 10/10/2021

Highly recommend!

Chelsea was absolutely wonderful! From the beginning phone consultation to the day of our wedding she was very responsive, helpful, and easy to work with, especially considering we were wedding planning from Miami! She helped come up with creative yet beautiful designs that worked within my budget and when we had to postpone our wedding for a year, she was very flexible and understanding. Absolutely loved my bouquet! Highly recommend!
    Tonia Married on 09/08/2018
    Chelsea at The Rose Garden was great to work with and we highly recommend her work. Thanks, Chelsea!

A Rose Garden Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I cannot WAIT to see the pictures =)
    Abby Married on 08/25/2018
    Chelsea and her team were wonderful to work with. I showed her a picture of exactly what i wanted my bouquet and the bridal party's flowers to look like and she far exceeded my expectations. All the flowers that were done by A Rose Garden were perfect. I have had many compliments and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

A Rose Garden Florist's reply:

Thanks so much for this awesome review Abby! We loved working with you and designing for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Megan & Jimmy
    122 photos · 06/23/2018

Authentic Photos and Designs Authentic Photos and Designs Wedding Photographers

I have worked with A Rose Garden multiple times on weddings and styled shoots. Every experience has been fantastic with amazing service and stellar work. They take pride in their work and customize the designs to exactly what the client wants. Chelsea and her team are top notch professionals with a very personal touch. You will feel valued as a customer and I highly recommend her to the brides I work with. A Rose Garden floral designs have made so many of my photos stand out. I have so many shots of their bouquets, flower crowns, centerpieces and boutennieers that I love so much.

The Adalea The Adalea Banquet Halls

Chelsea does some beautiful work. She is as kind as she is talented and a pleasure to work with

Mrs. J's Baking & Catering Mrs. J's Baking & Catering Wedding Caterers

Chelsea is a wonderful floral " artist", she does a wonderful job of making a brides vision come to life! I know she will do everything possible to make her customers happy and you will have fun working with her.

103 Elizabeth St Ashland City, TN, 37015

Appointment Only
Location of (A Rose Garden Florist)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding