Brentwood, Brentwood, TN 37027 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kelsey Gray Events

Kelsey Gray Events is a floral design and event planning service based out of Brentwood, Tennessee. Kelsey is a Certified Wedding Planner and Certified Travel Agent. We work one on one with each couple to create weddings that fit their unique style and budget.

Kelsey specializes in creating floral arrangements that are classic, country, romantic, rustic, or vintage in style. She can provide a wide array of arrangements, such as aisle decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, flower Petals, non-floral items, and single flowers. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Free consultations
  • Delivery & Set-up
  • Event design
  • Floral Design
  • Month-of coordination, partial planning, or full wedding planning services
  • Free booking of your honeymoon, including the resort & transportation package. No minimum spend for travel.
Follow Kelsey Gray Events on

1 User photo

Kelsey Gray Events 1

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2019

Beyond beautiful flowers!!!

First of all, Kelsey is the sweetest ever!! I hired her before the holidays and she sent my husband and I a BEAUTIFUL card to wish us a happy holidays and to get us excited about our upcoming wedding. It's the little things that really make a difference!! Kelsey went above and beyond with our flowers. I cried when I saw them! Literally cried because I love them so much. They were everything I could have hoped for and more. I had sent Kelsey a picture of what we wanted and she took it and made it 10 times better. On our wedding day, Kelsey arranged all our center pieces and alter arrangements. I didn't have to worry at all that I would have to set up before the ceremony. Kelsey was amazing to work with, and I hope you hire her!!
    *Once I get my pictures back, I will update this post with a picture!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Kelsey Gray Events's reply:

Rachel, you are too kind. I can't believe that I missed your reaction to the flowers, but I'm SO glad to hear that you were pleased with them. I definitely want to see pictures when you get them back!
  • Ginny

Ginny · Married on 05/18/2019

The best person for your event!!

I have to tell you Kelsey is AMAZING! She took over from a not so fun experience with another planner and never missed a beat! She always responded promptly, gave us options and made me feel so understood and important. She really impressed me and my mom (which is hard to do) and on top of all that she’s a Florist too!! I cannot say enough good things about Kelsey!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Kelsey Gray Events 2

Kelsey Gray Events's reply:

Ginny, thank you so much for the kind review and for sharing that picture! It was so much fun to work with you!.

Kelsey Gray Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Superb floral arrangements!! Absolutely the best for any special occasion! We love their work and highly recommend them!

• Brentwood Brentwood, TN, 37027 See on map