1006 Maleventum Way, Nashville, TN 37174 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 4

About Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema

Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema is a professional wedding photography service based in Nashville, Tennessee. Tanya and Bobby, the founders of the service, are a married duo have more than 15 years of experience within the photography industry. They work alongside their skilled team members to capture their clients’ magical nuptials, documenting each precious moment with authenticity.

Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema focuses on the finer details, going the extra mile to ensure their clients’ genuine comfort in front of the lens. Tanya and Booby understand the importance of seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours and a second photographer during their special day. There is a wide spectrum of photography services available including engagement shoots and multiple location shoots, with high-resolution imagery produced for every client. In addition, an array of photography items are on offer such as albums, canvas, digital files, prints, and save-the-dates.

Follow Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema on

51 Reviews for Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema

1 User photo

Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema 1

James · Married on 11/18/2017

I have been a client of Frozen Exposure's for a long time. Bobby & Tanya are some the most honest down to earth people you'll ever meet and their work speaks fo itself. They captured our wedding, my brothers wedding, our kids newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, and 1 year old portraits. They donate their services to help homeless veterans, cancer patients, foster children, and are active within their church, Highly Recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Dacia · Married on 11/04/2017

Planning my sister's wedding in 3 months was not an easy job! But as her only sister and her (older) sister I took it upon myself to accept the job title of Matron of Honor/Wedding Planner/Sister :-) I did my research on photographers. The last thing you want to do is hire the wrong photographer/s being it is one of the most important days of your life!!! I emailed Bobby our situation and explained to him why her wedding was just now getting planned!! He responded immediately with such a warm reply I felt as if I had known him for years. We emailed several times back and forth planning, brainstorming and even though we could not catch each other on the phone ( I am a busy mom, wife and boutique owner with my mom and sister), I STILL paid him in full and hired him as our photographer/videographer!! Some people would think I am crazy for hiring the MOST important person for one of the MOST important days without not once speaking on the phone or meeting in person only via email convos!!! Best. Decision.Ever. My Gut told me to trust this company whole heartedly and I did. The first time we met, it was hectic with TLC filming and pulling everyone in different directions and he and Jason and Sharon walked right in introduced themselves I welcomed him to the chaotic party and off to work they went!!! First things that come to mind with the three of them. Genuine, Professional, Caring, Understanding, Amazing Work Ethics and last but not least our new friends. We, the entire group of all of us crazy men and women, parents, friends etc. fell in love with all of them. This company loves what they do for a living. They chose a profession that they loved and loved them. Their camera work, vision, ideas all came to light when we got a Sneak Peak of just a handful of pics that they blessed us with viewing! We will continue to use this company with future memory makers and friendships. You too will fall in love with this amazing company!!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema 2

Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema Pricing

Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema Price Rates

Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Top Tier
    Top Tier Wedding Bands

As a bandleader of a popular wedding band, I work with every type of wedding vendor, and especially with photographers/videographers. Bobby and Tanya from Frozen Exposure do fantastic work as both photographers and videographers! As an awesome bonus, they're two of the nicest people you will ever meet. I always love when we get to work together at weddings!

• Enchanted Florist
    Enchanted Florist Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of knowing this team, from the day THEY were married and like a fine wine, they get better, every day! If you're looking for great photographers, that happen to also be great people, then these two are for you! They listen to their clients and have a genuine love for what they do. Always thrilled to know, when they are shooting one of our weddings!

• A Rose Garden Florist
    A Rose Garden Florist Wedding Florists

Adorable couple that takes great pictures! They do an excellent job and are very professional.

• 1006 Maleventum Way Nashville, TN, 37174 See on map