About TOP TIER

Live Music At The Highest Level

Top Tier provides the best of both world's--a fun, high-energy party band, and a smooth, light jazz band, all in one!  So whether you just want a great dance band, or you also want some relaxing dinner music before the party really heats up, look no further!

Top Tier has a repertoire that spans 7 decades and encompasses many styles of music: oldies, pop, rock, disco, country, motown, funk, and jazz--we can cover it all.  If there are certain styles or eras of music you specifically want played, just let us know and we'll gladly accommodate you.  Of course we also take requests while performing.

Our band members have shared the stage with a diverse group of artists, such as Rick Springfield, Craig Morgan, The Cars, Phil Vassar, Tiffany, Ambrosia, and John Ford Coley.  We've also written and recorded music with members of Sawyer Brown, Thompson Square, Winger, Giant, and Steve Perry's band.  Our music has been in major motion pictures, TV, advertising, and recorded by several artists.  Our female singer was a contestant on season 10 of American Idol.  Collectively we have performed everywhere from casinos, to arenas, to headlining major outdoor concerts. When you want the highest level of live entertainment, for a very reasonable price, be sure to hire Top Tier!

The attention to detail that Top Tier gives each and every event, to make sure it's the best it can be, is unmatched.  All of our outstanding client testimonials are proof of that!  Please read all the amazing reviews left for us on Wedding Wire, and check out our website to read many more fantastic client testimonials!

TOP TIER is live music at the highest level!

When we give you a quote, it includes 4 hours of music, learning two songs of your choice (first dance, father/daughter, favorite song, etc), providing full sound system, band lighting, playing recorded music before we start and on our breaks, serving as Master of Ceremonies, and any travel/lodging costs.

Top Tier has 4 lead vocalists and offers 3 different packages:

Tier One - our standard 5-piece band

Tier Two - our 6-piece band, with the addition of our fantastic sax player (alto tenor, and soprano sax)

Tier Three -  our 8-pc band with our 3-piece horn section (sax, trumpet, and trombone)

All of our musicians have music degrees and are available as ceremony musicians/singers as well.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have!  Thanks for your time and consideration!

* For all your wedding planning, custom decor, and/or makeup artistry needs, be sure to check out our fantastic sister company Top Tier Events!  www.toptiereventplanning.com or info@toptiereventplanning.com

* We also rent an assortment of items for your big day: uplights, sound systems, custom made "Mr. and Mrs." cornhole games, giant Connect Four and giant Jenga games, large coolers, custom decor, etc.

Categories: Wedding Band

Instrumentals (7)
Willing to Travel (6)
Ceremony (5)
Sample Music (2)

I hired Top Tier to perform at my son's wedding on November 17, 2017. This band is fantastic - not only are they great musicians but they were professional, reliable and a ton of fun. JD also Emceed and made sure the evening progressed per our wishes. Our guest did not leave the dance floor the entire evening. Just book them - you will not be disappointed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chris, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Top Tier is without a doubt the best wedding band out there! I have had families and friends, both young and old, reach out to me to tell me how fantastic our band was. Our dance floor was hopping all night long, they were so engaging and fun, and even let me play the drums... and the tambourines... and even steal the mic a few times. Needless to say it was the best night of my life and Top Tier was top notch. I would recommend them over and over again!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Erin, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

TOP TIER Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1388122850900 tt1 main pag

$200 off Top Tier Band/Top Tier Events coordinator package

$200.00 Value | Promo Code: TT200
If you book "Month Of" wedding coordinating services with our sister company, Top Tier Events when you also book either Tier One, Tier Two, or Tier Three of Top Tier Band, you will get $200 off of our already great rates! Just mention this promo or use the above promo code in an email to us!
#WW5770b780cb81fed5

5 ENDORSEMENTS
As an assistant working with Top Tier, I have learned so much about the wedding business from JD, the band owner and leader. JD is wonderful to work with – he is so organized and prepared for every event. Many times he has had to work without a wedding planner or coordinator and has done much of the work himself! First and foremost, he wants to make sure that the night is perfect for each and every couple. He goes above and beyond for every customer and works very hard to accommodate special requests for clients. He is also extremely responsive to their needs. As a wedding planner, I love working with JD and Top Tier because I know that everything will run smoothly and that JD has the clients’ best interests at heart. The band is phenomenal – so upbeat and it is very obvious that they truly love to play music together. I can’t say enough great things about JD and the band, and I’m so grateful to be a part of this wonderful company!

Top Tier Band ROCKS! JD was unbelievably easy to work with and great on responding quickly! Top Tier does an amazing job in giving a couple the type of reception they are looking for! We always tell our couples a band or DJ can make or break a reception-Top Tier exceeds in making the reception a HIT! We look forward to working with Top Tier Band again and again!

Top Tier Band rock the house! Check these guys out if you want some of the best musicians in Music City to keep your guests on their feet and feelin' the beat!!

I've been to a lot of weddings with a lot of djs, and originally I thought a live band wasn't as good a fit in a reception atmosphere....snap to me dancing to well done 80's and more hits by Top Tier. It was clear everyone was digging their music, and I was dead wrong about Djs being the perfect entertainment for wedding gigs. This band exudes a good time so check these guys out.

Events

Nashville, TN 37210   See On Map
615-319-6318 (phone)
TOP TIER is a wedding band from Nashville, TN servicing weddings throughout the local area, including all of Tennessee, Kentucky, and the entire southeastern United States along with parts of the midwest. TOP TIER is a professional band that has been part of the national wedding industry since 2009 specializing in top notch performances for weddings and other private events.