Top Tier Band & DJ Service Reviews

121 | Nashville, TN

121 Reviews for Top Tier Band & DJ Service

1 User photo

Jim Parker · Getting married on 06/07/2022

Top Tier was an excellent choice

Top Tier was an outstanding choice for my daughter's wedding. The Band was extremely flexible and responsive, as the reception went through various changes. Top Tier played a repertoire that offered everything from contemporary to the classics, and had all the guests and wedding party dancing the entire time. The band was extremely engaged during the entire reception.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Jim for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate the kind words and how great you all were to work with throughout the planning process. We wish all the best for Amanda and Don, and sure hope to see you all again at a future event!

Matt D · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Great Experience with Top Tier Band!

Top Tier Band did an awesome job playing our wedding! The music was great and we received a ton of compliments from our guests. JD is a real pro - great to communicate with and made the whole process easy on us. We added the horn section which brought some great energy. I would definitely recommend booking Top Tier Band - they'll do a great job and it's one less thing you'll have to stress about!

Sent on 05/10/2020

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Matt, thank you so much for the wonderful review and kind words! It's greatly appreciated! We had a fantastic time playing for your wedding! We hope you and Aubyn are doing great and hope to see you at a future event!

Bailey Ponder · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Wonderful experience!

I cannot say enough good things about this group! They went above and beyond to make our night special and SO much fun! Everyone had a great time and has been talking about the band ever since!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Bailey, thank you SO much for the wonderful review and kind words about the band! We had a blast playing for your wedding! We truly appreciate you and Justin having us be a part of your special day, and we hope to see you again!
  • Karen

Karen Ponder · Getting married on 03/04/2021

The best band we could have!

WOW! This band was fantastic! They were so easy to work with and they played the best music. Everyone was up dancing from start to finish. I'd hire them back again and again!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Karen! We had a fantastic time at the wedding and loved seeing all the dancers packing the dance floor! It was our honor to provide the entertainment for such a beautiful wedding!

Mary Beth Byron · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Awesome Wedding Band

The band played songs that kept the dance floor rocking all night. Couldn't have been more pleased with Top Tier Band and highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/17/2020

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Thanks you so much Mary Beth! We sure appreciate the kind words! We had a wonderful time playing at Caitlin & Nathan's wedding and hope to see you all at a future event!

Jessie Linder · Married on 11/21/2020

Must Have Wedding Band

Top Tier was so great to work with and sounded even better. The entire team was so talented, personable and fun to work with. They were flexible, learned a new song and kept our guests on the dance floor all night. Top Tier was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Thanks so much Jessie & Tim! Your wonderful review means the world to us! You two were an absolute joy to work with as well, and we had a total blast playing for your wedding!
  • Wendy

Wendy Skidmore · Married on 11/07/2020

Top TIer/Skidmore/Moreland Wedding

Thank you so much JD/Top Tier Band for a wonderful night of music and dancing for my daughters wedding on November 7, 2020. Working with this amazing group of people was a huge success. From the first song played, the guests were up dancing and enjoying a fantastic array of music. Cannot thank each of you enough for a job well done. Thank each of you from our hearts to giving us a night to remember always. Bo, Wendy, Michael & Madi

Sent on 11/12/2020

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so very much for the fantastic review and kind words! It means the world to us knowing we helped make Madi & Michael's wedding the best it can be. We had a blast time playing for such a fun group, and sure appreciate you all being so great to work with!
  • Katie

Katie Wheeler · Married on 09/09/2020

Guests are still talking about the band

One of the first decisions you make as you are planning your wedding is Band or DJ? For us, it was a band all the way, and it really does make your wedding go from a wedding to a WEDDING! We ended up booking Top Tier's five piece band, and our guests are STILL talking about how this was a wedding unlike any other they've been to because of the band! Top Tier knows exactly how to get the party started - their talent, their song choices, their energy are all so on point and bring the perfect vibe for you and your guests. Even my dad got out on the dance floor which is a sight I never thought I'd see! So many of our guests were still on the dance floor for the last song, if I can give any advice, it's to book these guys for as long as you can get them!!! Thank you Top Tier!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Thank you SO much Katie for the wonderful review and kind words!! It means the world to us! We had an absolute blast playing for your wedding and sure hope to see you and Josh again in the future!

Hallie Caddy · Married on 05/31/2020

Best Band in Nashville

There is literally no one better out there than Top Tier Band. We had them play for our wedding and they were the number one compliment received all night. Not only are they amazingly talented, they are simply some of the nicest and most down-to-Earth people I have worked with. I also had the pleasure to hear them play in a non-wedding related setting and they were just as great, so consider hiring them regardless of your event type. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/12/2020

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Hallie, thank you SO very much for the wonderful review and super kind words! That means the world to us! We truly appreciate you and Chaz having us provide the entertainment for your big day! We wish you all the best and sure hope to see you at a future event!
  • Mary

Mary Purcell · Married on 11/16/2019

Top Marks for Top Tier

One of the first things I did after getting engaged was book Top Tier Band! I knew I wanted a live band and after doing a lot of research and listening to demos, I decided Top Tier Band was the one! We had so much fun having them play at our wedding. They definitely kept the party going!

JD was great to work with throughout the planning process. He was very responsive to my millions of questions and got back to me promptly. He also acted as emcee and did a wonderful job keeping us on schedule.

We are so glad we booked Top Tier Band for our Wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Mary, thank you so very much for the fantastic review! Your kind words mean the world to us and we sure appreciate you taking the time to write the review! We had a blast performing at your wedding and wish you and Collin pure wedded bliss!

Kathy Maciel · Married on 11/02/2019

This is the band you want!!!!

Top notch talented professionals and wonderful experience with Top Tier for my daughters wedding. They were so personable, fun and kept EVERYONE on the dance floor the entire evening! Attendees are still talking about this awesome band!!! Book them!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Thank you SO much for the wonderful review, Kathy!! That means the world to us! We had a blast playing for Hayley & Garrett's wedding and truly appreciate everyone in both families being so kind to us!
  • Abi

abi grise · Married on 10/19/2019

Extraordinary. My guests are still raving.

Top Tier had very high standards to live up to for our wedding. They over-delivered.

My #1 priority was to have a great band. We bought their largest, most expensive package (not cheap, cost more than our venue) and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

First, we were able to hand-pick our playlist from a VERY extensive list of songs. They really listened to our suggestions, too. Every song they played was a favorite of ours!

Secondly, I will admit, my fiance and I required A LOT of communication back and forth about the stage, the songs, the lights, etc. If JD ever got annoyed, we could never tell. We were always met with friendliness and accommodation.

And of course, lastly... my guests danced all night. In fact, I danced myself to literally every song. I thought my legs would fall off the next day- and I'm a long distance runner! They sounded spectacular. My guests are still raving about how talented they were.

My only very minor piece of feedback is that the emcee pronounced my last name incorrectly. Small potatoes.

Hire them. You will be over the moon.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Abi, thank you SO very much for the wonderful review! Your compliments mean the world to us! It was my pleasure to have a lot of communication with you and Lucas. Both of you a genuinely sweet people and it was an honor to work with you and provide the music for your magical day! When the bride ends up with sore feet from dancing, we are very happy! :) We wish you all the best and sure hope to see you both again!

Shaina Kosloff · Married on 09/11/2019

Incredible Band!

Top Tier was incredible, easy to work with and had our guests up and dancing all night. They are all incredibly talented and were extremely flexible in terms of songs we wanted them to learn/play etc. Would highly recommend them! They are truly incredible.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Shaina, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate it and we had a fantastic time playing for your wedding! We wish you and James all the best and hope to see you at a future event!!
  • Q

Quinn Gruber · Married on 08/10/2019

Where do I start?

From the beginning to the end Top Tier was everything we could’ve imagined and more. JD was extremely professional, responsive and accommodating as a contact so that we never had to feel stressed or concerned they wouldn’t deliver what we hoped they would...Not going to lie, I hyped up the band/dance floor to everyone I knew that was coming and they blew the hype out of the water. My only regret was that the reception had to end and they had to head home!! Can’t wait to see which one of my friend brings them back into the fold in the future and would honestly say if you’re looking for bands then look no further!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Wow, thank you SO much for the fantastic review Quinn!! We're thrilled that you, Joan, and the guests were so happy with the band! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave those kind words! We wish you and Joan all the best and hope to see you both at a future wedding!
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic!

The band had a great selection of music and kept people dancing all night long. I personally do not like to dance, but I couldn't help it with them. Additionally I received compliments on the band from many attendees.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Leah! We had a fantastic time playing for your wedding! We hope to see you and Zac again at a future event!

Lucy Zeimet · Married on 06/02/2019

Fantastic!!!!!!

Fantastic live music. We had a couple of unusual requests which the band accommodated gladly. Fantastic showmanship and quality..guests danced to every song..no pauses between songs..great backup music during their breaks and guests just kept on going!! Book This Band!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Lucy, thank you SO much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! It was an honor to play for Grant & Jessica's wedding! We loved seeing the dance floor packed all night and truly appreciate everyone being so kind to us!
  • Karoline

Karoline Sharkus · Married on 05/18/2019

Jd was amazing!

JD was our wedding DJ and he was absolutely amazing. We barely knew what style of music we wanted and he really listened to us and gave us options for the whole night. It was perfect, he really captured the feel that we were looking for. I had a lot of out of country guests who started requesting hard to find foreign music and he was able to go with the flow and find it all! No one left the dance floor. I could not be happier with our choice and would recommend Top Tier Band to anyone! If our venue was larger, we definitely would have gotten the live music!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Karoline, thank you so much for the fantastic review! I greatly appreciate it! Carolyn and I had a wonderful time being a part of your wedding. It was an honor to provide the music for your big day. You and Christopher are so sweet and we wish you a long, happy, healthy life together!

Kasey Fernandez · Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

Top Tier Band was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were hired early on in the process, and seemed to check in at great times to be engaged with me during the planning process. The event went off without a hitch and I never had to worry about my guests having fun because the band was that good! The band played for us slowly during dinner, and then got the party started afterwards. I would without a doubt hire them again for any events I have planned in Nashville. We loved y'all!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Kasey! That means so much to us! We had a blast playing for your wedding and truly appreciate you hiring us. We wish all the best for you and George and hope to see you again sometime!

Megan · Married on 03/23/2019

Dance floor was packed all night!

We loved using Top Tier Band for our wedding reception! JD was super responsive during the months leading up to the wedding and learned a new song that we requested for our first dance. Everyone loved the song selections, and our guests kept telling us how much they loved the band in the days following our wedding. The name of the band says it all!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Thank you SO much Megan! We had a fantastic time playing for your wedding, and loved the packed dance floor all night! You were so wonderful to work with as well. We wish all the best to you and Lee and hope to see you at a future event!

Kristen Barnhart · Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome band

Top Tier Band was so much fun at our reception! They have an awesome variety of music to choose from (oldies, country, 2000s, Pop, you name it!). We chose the 8 piece band with the horn selection and they sounded awesome! The dance floor was packed all night long and everyone is still talking about how good the music was and how much fun the band was. I even had people comment on how sore they were the next day from dancing so much hahaha! JD is AWESOME and so much fun to work with. Everything went so smoothly (first dance, introductions, etc.). He is super responsive and so accommodating to work with! We also had them do our ceremony music and cocktail hour music too and it was so classy and elegant. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Kristen, thank you SO very much for the wonderful review and kind words about me and the band! You and Zach were fantastic to work with and we had an absolute blast playing at your wedding! We sure appreciate you trusting Top Tier Band and Top Tier Events to play a large part in your wedding. We wish all the best to you and Zach and we hope to see you at a future event!

Alaina Burford · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Band Ever

Wow!! This band made the night. All guests, age 7 to 70, were on the dance floor singing and dancing. They anticipated the whole night and knew exactly what to play and when to play it. It was an absolute blast!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Alaina! We really appreciate it! We had a blast playing for your and Rob's wedding and wish you all the best!!

Seth Ellis · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Band!!

The band was amazing! They were extremely nice and very responsive with any questions we had. I definitely would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Seth! We had a wonderful time at your wedding and sure appreciate you leaving us a great review! We wish you and Julie all the best!

Marsha · Married on 09/15/2018

“What a great band!” That is what I heard over and over from guests after the wedding. Top Tier Band was not only played great music they kept the dance going. JD was so easy to work with, very professional, friendly, and delivered what we wanted. I cannot adequately express my gratitude for how much we appreciated and enjoyed Top Tier Band. I highly recommend this band, they will not disappoint! Marsha

Sent on 09/25/2018

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so very much Marsha!! We had such a great time and truly appreciate you hiring us for the fun, awesome wedding! Everyone was so sweet. We wish you and the newlyweds all the best!

Nicholas · Married on 09/01/2018

Out of all of our vendors for the wedding, Top Tier was one of the easiest and most responsive to work with! I initially reached out to JD during our planning and he quickly responded with their price list and the different options they could provide. After getting caught up in other planning activities, JD emailed US to see if we were still interested as they had another request for the same day. We booked them immediately and are so glad we did! During the remainder of the planning process leading up to the wedding, JD made time to chat with us and get a feel for our ceremony and discuss the details that make things the day of so easy.

When it came to the day of, the band was so much fun! We absolutely loved that they could play jazz during dinner and then transition to more dance oriented tunes after. Everyone that came to the wedding was quick to say how good and how much fun the band was. They put music on during their set breaks, which we didn't even ask for, showing their dedication to providing a great experience. Both the singer and JD himself would wander out onto the dance floor during songs, which the crowd loved! We had a small contingent that danced until the very end, and it was definitely in part due to the great sound, energy and atmosphere Top Tier brings to their music.

Top Tier is the kind of vendor you WANT to work with; they are responsive, know what they're doing, and come prepared to put on a great show. Our only regret is not being able to afford the 6 or 8 piece!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Nick, Thank you SO very much for the fantastic review and wonderful compliments and praise! We don't take that lightly and were honored to do whatever we could to make your wedding a success! I truly appreciate YOUR appreciation for what we do and how we handle business. We hope to see you and Rebecca again sometime! Thanks again and all the best! --JD

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2018

We could not have chosen a better wedding band for our wedding ceremony and reception. JD and his band are not only are fabulous musicians, but are truly good people. They want your day to be perfect and they certainly do more than their part to make that happen. JD is incredibly responsive and will answer your questions kindly and promptly (no matter how wedding-stress induced they may be). We had our ceremony in a park nearby the reception venue and the guitar prelude selection was perfect. JD lets you customize their set list and will even give advice with logistics. I was super appreciative for the help! At the reception, they kept the festivities flowing. From the bridal party introductions, to the toasts, to the beautiful dinner music, they were the glue between the moments. Guests were even dancing while waiting in line for food! It didn't end there! Our guests stayed on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. When Top Tier finished their "last song", shouts of "ONE MORE SONG" rang out and the band didn't disappoint. They finished the night with "Don't Stop Believin'" and both the band and our guests rocked out. It was amazing.
    I would also like to make a special shout out. This just shows how amazing these people are. I had completely overlooked the info sheet I gave JD. I didn't put down a song that my parents were going to dance to. It was a special request for their 30th wedding anniversary. They had practiced for a whole year so it meant a lot to them and to me. Understandably, JD didn't have the song. Who has "Papa Loves Mambo" on their device? No one. JD was so calm and collected when I ran up in a panic in an attempt to fix my mistake. JD was so reassuring, in what I'm sure was a frustrating situation, and found the song and MADE IT HAPPEN! Then played a perfect cover of my parents' wedding song "Happy Together". I can't thank them enough. I will recommend Top Tier to anyone looking for an event band!
    -Rachel and Dan Owsley 9/2/18

Sent on 09/11/2018

Top Tier Band & DJ Service's reply:

Rachel, I can't thank you enough for the wonderful, detailed, glowing review!! It truly means the world to me and the rest of the band!! It was my honor to work with you on your wedding details and do whatever I could to make it a fun-filled, stress-free, perfect day for you and Dan! Thanks again to both of you and we hope to see you again at a future event! Wishing you all the best! --JD