B-Golden Weddings & Events

Thompsons Station, TN View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

B-Golden Weddings & Events is a wedding and event planning company based in Thompsons Station, Tennessee, and specializes in Nashville destination weddings. The team of experienced wedding planners provide unmatched attention to detail to plan and design weddings that are executed flawlessly and offer a personalized flair. The planners at B-Golden Weddings & Events go beyond the role of a typical event planner by providing individualized care and serving as a support system to help your wedding go smoothly.

Experience
Owner and founder Brigett Webster has over 15 years of professional experience planning weddings and events of all sizes and styles. She has worked with clients from Fortune 500 companies, and utilizes her expertise to ensure a stress-free wedding planning experience.

B-Golden Weddings & Events offers day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Camille
    Camille W. Married on 10/29/2022

Book her now

When my partner and I first started wedding planning, I was convinced we could do it ourselves - I鈥檇 been Pinteresting since 2009 and I really thought I had this. We immediately got overwhelmed with booking venues (especially since we were planning a Nashville wedding from Cali) and so we started looking for a planner to help. Respectfully and professionally - Brigett is the SH*T ok? Crazy organized and great at keeping us on task while still supporting and walking us through achieving any wild idea we came up with along the way. Kept us realistic with our budget while maximizing our experience day of. I know weddings are never perfect, and something always goes wrong, but if that happened on our day I had no idea because Brigett held it down. Seriously book her.
    Luke W. Married on 09/03/2022

Coordinator/Planner

Cannot say enough great things about B-Golden Events. From the moment we met with Bridgett I knew this was a good fit. First off, we didn't think we needed a coordinator or planner, but we were so wrong. She handled everything from guest counts, vendor communication and advice when asked. She helped us put our plan into action and I would not recommend anyone else.
    Kelin M. Married on 03/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best Wedding Coordinator out here!

Bridget and her team did an absolutely AWESOME job coordinating my wedding! At first my husband and I didn鈥檛 think we needed a coordinator but I am soooo happy we got Bridget! She helped us out so much. The only thing I regret is not getting her sooner! She can help with picking out the best vendors for your budget and needs so definitely book get before any vendor.

B-Golden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kelin! We had so much fun planning your wedding together and we are so grateful to be a part of it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Forget Me Not Designs Forget Me Not Designs Wedding Florists

If you want a planner who is on top of every detail talk with Brigett at B Golden Events! She is so easy to work with! It helps that she is super nice and responds fast to emails! Can't wait to work with her again!

CraziCakes CraziCakes Wedding Cakes

Bridgett and her team are professional, organized and on their game! They take the stress out of the planning for Bride and allow her to relax and enjoy her day.

Chef Penelope's Catering
Grand Central Party Rental
4.8 out of 5 rating , 50 Reviews
路 Wedding Rentals

PO Box 1 Thompsons Station, TN, 37179
Location of (B-Golden Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding