B-Golden Weddings & Events

Thompsons Station, TN View map
$900 Package Price

$900 Package Price

B-Golden Weddings & Events is a wedding and event planning company based in Thompsons Station, Tennessee, and specializes in Nashville destination weddings. The team of experienced wedding planners provide unmatched attention to detail to plan and design weddings that are executed flawlessly and offer a personalized flair. The planners at B-Golden Weddings & Events go beyond the role of a typical event planner by providing individualized care and serving as a support system to help your wedding go smoothly.

Experience
Owner and founder Brigett Webster has over 15 years of professional experience planning weddings and events of all sizes and styles. She has worked with clients from Fortune 500 companies, and utilizes her expertise to ensure a stress-free wedding planning experience.

B-Golden Weddings & Events offers day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$900.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Luke
    Luke W. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Coordinator/Planner

Cannot say enough great things about B-Golden Events. From the moment we met with Bridgett I knew this was a good fit. First off, we didn't think we needed a coordinator or planner, but we were so wrong. She handled everything from guest counts, vendor communication and advice when asked. She helped us put our plan into action and I would not recommend anyone else.
  • Serena
    Serena L. Married on 11/20/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

I truly cannot say enough good things about Brigett and her amazing team. Brigett's attention to detail, skilled organization, and positivity are what got me through the chaos of planning a wedding through the craziness of 2020.
    Through the many changes we had to make (up to within days of the wedding!), Brigett's support and sound advice never wavered and I truly have no idea what I would have done without her. My now husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our day having full confidence in Brigett's expertise and in knowing that the day would go perfectly with her there. If you don't believe me - ask any vendor who has worked with her and I'm sure they will sing the praises of her wedding day timeline that is detailed to perfection!
    Forever grateful that I found Brigett and her team and could never thank them enough for making our wildest wedding dreams come true during this crazy year!

B-Golden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Serena! We are so happy that we got the chance to be a part of your super gorgeous wedding!
    Molly O. Married on 05/23/2020

Best money I spent!

B-Golden was by far the best money I spent for my wedding (and the best value) and I wish I had hired them sooner! B-Golden provides stellar resources, a clear timeline, and helpful advice and guidance during the entire wedding planning process, not to mention flawless wedding day coordination. The team was also a godsend when we had to postpone our wedding due to covid - I don't know how I would have done it without them. Brigett really puts you at ease, makes planning more fun, and ensures the bride and groom are minimizing stress (especially close to the wedding!). I can't recommend B-Golden enough and I've already had friends hire them for their wedding and are loving it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Forget Me Not Designs Forget Me Not Designs Wedding Florists

If you want a planner who is on top of every detail talk with Brigett at B Golden Events! She is so easy to work with! It helps that she is super nice and responds fast to emails! Can't wait to work with her again!

CraziCakes CraziCakes Wedding Cakes

Bridgett and her team are professional, organized and on their game! They take the stress out of the planning for Bride and allow her to relax and enjoy her day.

PO Box 1 Thompsons Station, TN, 37179
Location of (B-Golden Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding