B-Golden Weddings & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Luke
    Luke W. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Coordinator/Planner

Cannot say enough great things about B-Golden Events. From the moment we met with Bridgett I knew this was a good fit. First off, we didn't think we needed a coordinator or planner, but we were so wrong. She handled everything from guest counts, vendor communication and advice when asked. She helped us put our plan into action and I would not recommend anyone else.
  • Serena
    Serena L. Married on 11/20/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

I truly cannot say enough good things about Brigett and her amazing team. Brigett's attention to detail, skilled organization, and positivity are what got me through the chaos of planning a wedding through the craziness of 2020.
    Through the many changes we had to make (up to within days of the wedding!), Brigett's support and sound advice never wavered and I truly have no idea what I would have done without her. My now husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our day having full confidence in Brigett's expertise and in knowing that the day would go perfectly with her there. If you don't believe me - ask any vendor who has worked with her and I'm sure they will sing the praises of her wedding day timeline that is detailed to perfection!
    Forever grateful that I found Brigett and her team and could never thank them enough for making our wildest wedding dreams come true during this crazy year!

B-Golden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Serena! We are so happy that we got the chance to be a part of your super gorgeous wedding!
    Molly O. Married on 05/23/2020

Best money I spent!

B-Golden was by far the best money I spent for my wedding (and the best value) and I wish I had hired them sooner! B-Golden provides stellar resources, a clear timeline, and helpful advice and guidance during the entire wedding planning process, not to mention flawless wedding day coordination. The team was also a godsend when we had to postpone our wedding due to covid - I don't know how I would have done it without them. Brigett really puts you at ease, makes planning more fun, and ensures the bride and groom are minimizing stress (especially close to the wedding!). I can't recommend B-Golden enough and I've already had friends hire them for their wedding and are loving it!
  • Givemeallthepups
    Jodi Married on 02/29/2020

Would Highly Recommend!

Brigett and her team were great from start to finish. She went above and beyond throughout our planning process and on our wedding day. I was confident going into our wedding day that she had a handle on everything so that I didn't have to worry about it. Brigett was by far the best money that we spent on our wedding.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing, godsend!

I can not say enough good things! You would be crazy not to hire B-Golden Events!!
  • Dorothy
    Dorothy K. Married on 12/06/2018

Godsend! Amazing virtual collaborator

My husband and I had the destination wedding of our dreams in the Nashville area and we could not have pulled it off without Brigett! She was incredibly organized and responsive over video calls which enabled us to make countless decisions at a distance. Regular check-ins with Brigett helped keep my mother and I on track with planning and kept us laughing and enjoying ourselves through what could otherwise have been a stressful process. Our wedding was incredibly complex with many international guests over 3 days of events, and she handled it all in stride. She is a proactive, creative problem-solver and a delight to spend time with. Our family is so thankful for Brigett! I highly recommend hiring her.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/03/2018

Above and Beyond!

Brigett was so amazing! I was convinced I didn't need a planner.. I found my vendors and didn't think much about the few months leading up to the big day. BOY was I wrong! I hired her and she kicked right into action! Our meetings in person and over the phone were so helpful! She brought up details I had yet to think about and it's not like we went over things once. We went through each moment of the wedding in stages and we updated each other until it was all complete! All I had to do was wait patiently for the big day to get here! When the day finally came, Brigett put my vision to life! We connected so well and she truly understood what I wanted the day of! Even if you're a hands on bride and have done the big steps in hiring, DON'T forget about the little things and the day of! She helped the day run smoothly and keep everyone in line! I miss her dearly and I hope to bump into her again soon!! My only regret is that we didn't get a photo together!!
    Billy Married on 08/11/2018
    Brigett was of great help! We could not have pulled off our daughter’s wedding in such a beautiful and elegant manner without her. Brigett is professional, organized, and structured. At the same time, Brigett is flexible and accommodating toward our input, ideas, and changes with the planning process. We highly recommend Brigett @ B-Golden Services.
    Billy and Denise Dial
    Meghan Married on 06/23/2018
    Brigett is amazing! I honestly could not have put together such a beautiful wedding without her! She is very confident and capable when it comes to organizing and designing weddings as well as herding the small army of vendors it seems to take to throw a wedding. I've seen so many of my friends get too stressed by planning and coordinating to enjoy being a bride, but not me because I knew that Brigett had my back! The confidence that Brigett instilled allowed me, and my loved ones, to relax and actually enjoy the day and the months leading up to it. With every detail, she was either taking care of it or making sure it was on my radar. Weddings are a huge project, and if you're like me and already have a full time job and/or have never planned a wedding before and/or are a bit overwhelmed by the whole process, it is worth every penny to hire Brigett as your project manager. I have full confidence that you will be just as pleased with her services as we were!
    Keresa Married on 05/27/2018
    Brigett is amazing and I would recommend her to any and everyone who will listen. She was amazing from day 1. She was upfront about time, pushed me to make decisions, and was ready to deal with any surprises that came her way. She made the day of run so smooth dealing with small hiccups like the true professional that she is. Brigett was/is invaluable!
    Chasten Married on 05/25/2018
    Bridget was absolutely amazing! She was on point at all times and helped us through every detail of our wedding. Everything turned out even better than we had ever imagined. She put all of our trust in her design skills and she absolutely killed it. She absolutely worked her butt off for 12 hours and never skipped a beat. Even our families fell in love with her, she’s very personable and fun with work with, we already miss our meeting with her! :( she’s truly top notch!
    Tyler Married on 04/28/2018
    So glad we chose to get a planner. She is incredible! She went above and beyond for us to make the whole process seamless and stress free. Thank you so much for helping to make our day so incredible Brigett!!
    Lauren Married on 10/07/2017
    Brigett did an amazing job! She was extremely organized and always easy to get in contact with. Definitely recommend.
    Maria Married on 08/05/2017
    We don't know HOW we would've been able to do this without Brigett. She's amazing and encourages the couple to relax and enjoy the process. She's quick to respond with ideas, input, and resources. She's well connected with vendors and a great communicator (especially with panicky brides). We highly recommend her for your wedding. You'll thank us later!
    Annie Married on 07/08/2017
    Brigett at B-Golden made our day so perfect! Brigett is kind and flexible, but also so well-organized and on top of it all. I loved her energy and creativity. She organized our wedding without a hitch. She is full of ideas and tied up any loose ends I would have never thought of. I am so glad I had her by my side. You will not be disappointed if you hire B-Golden to organize your event!
    Meredith Married on 05/19/2017
    Brigett is seriously a life saver!! 2 weeks before our wedding, we realized the coordinator we originally booked wasn't going to provide what was agreed upon in the contract. I contacted Brigett in a hurry, knowing the amazing job she did for our friend's wedding. Brigett wasted no time finding out how we wanted our wedding to go, putting those plans into action, and contacting all of the vendors to tie up lose ends. I'm sure she had many sleepless nights with it being so close to our wedding day. Everything went better than we could have hoped for. The way her and her assistant decorated the reception space was beautiful. She was so efficient with our rehearsal and planning the events during the reception. Her demeanor and hard work ethic will relieve any worries or stress you may have. My only regret is that we didn't get to work with her for the whole year leading up to the wedding.
    Lydia Married on 04/15/2017
    Excellent wedding planner!
    Brigett was absolutely wonderful! Our wedding was a success because of her! She took care of so much & went beyond the call of duty to make sure we were satisfied. My husband kept calling her "A one man (woman) army" ?? She even made sure the venue manager didn't take advantage of us & that we didn't spend money that we didn't need to. She gave great suggestions on decor & was always on time for meetings & phone calls. I don't have 1 regret on hiring her & I've already started recommending her to people I know. Brigett is AMAZING!
    Mckenna Married on 10/08/2016
    About a month into planning, my mom and I quickly realized we weren't cut out for this whole wedding planning thing. Thankfully, we came across Brigett with B-Golden Events and everything started to quickly fall into place! I can not speak more highly of Brigett and all of the hard work she put in for our big day. She is ambitious, creative, extremely organized and amazingly talented in the art of wedding planning. I would recommend Brigett to anyone and everyone who would listen!! Thank you Brigett, for making Carson and I's wedding day, a day we will never forget!
    Davis Married on 04/30/2016
    Brigett of B-Golden Events is an outstanding and very professional wedding planner. We worked together recently on a wedding where my company Nashville Elite Wedding & Party DJs was the DJ. Brigett is very thorough, detail-oriented, and easy to work with. She does a fantastic job with timeline, scheduling leading up into the event and communicating on behalf of her client.
    Kristin Married on 06/06/2015
    I had the great pleasure of mentoring Brigett over several months this year and she has both the knowledge and creativity to bring any idea to life. With her high attention to detail, love of organization, and infectious personality, I know she will be a huge asset to any couple looking for an amazing wedding planner!

B-Golden Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin! It was a pleasure working with you:) I can't wait to see your new additions!!
    Esther Married on 05/16/2015
    Hiring B Golden Events to do my wedding was the best decision I ever made. Brigett was such an amazing wedding planner!. I hired her 7 weeks before my wedding and had nothing done so I was desperate, without a clue of what I wanted, without vendors, and no idea if I was going to able to get all of it done in time. I just cannot say enough to justify the amount of help and blessing she has been to us. In less than 7 weeks, Brigett was able to decorate, plan, and execute everything we wanted beautifully. My wedding was more amazing than I could have even imagined! What I loved about Brigett is that she was able to grasp my vision quickly (I'm very indecisive so its impressive that she was able to do that) and was extremely flexible to our needs; changing anything we desired. She also has impeccable organization skills and kept us on tasks as needed. With Brigett on our side we got the best bang for our buck in every aspect of our wedding. She made my wedding day so stress free and enjoyable. I did not worry about anything except walking down the isle and getting married. The decorations were amazing and the flow of the day was as expected. Brigett even mailed me my bouquet ( I forgot it lol). I LOVE this woman and will continue to use her for future events to come. Thank you so much Brigett. We are grateful for you!!
    Melissa Married on 05/12/2018
    Brigett was super sweet and lovely. We depended on her a lot for the design and colors of the wedding and it was great. The wedding was beautiful! She also dealt with all the vendors in the months leading up to the wedding which took soo much off our plate. We talked monthly at first, and then as we got closer, we switched to weekly conversations, and she always had a structure and a plan for what we needed to address on each call so we made the most of our time.
    Thanks Brigett!
    Azia Married on 06/30/2018

Just not okay

I would have loved to give Bridgette 5 stars but as I look back at my day, I cant. I gave a fair warning to her about my mother in law and my family and she assured me she was able to handle the situation. Unfortunately she did not . My day was pure chaos. My mother in law was moving seats around which lead to a huge empty section in the middle of my floor AND the top tier of my wedding cake went missing. We had to have another one made. There were people being turned away at my wedding and some even left because of the frustration. That was my special day. I planned that day for over a year. It did not go anywhere close to how it was supposed to go. The ice sculpture I paid 400.00 to wasn't even used. I got back refunds from her, the caterer, and the bar-tending company I used. Again it was pure chaos. I'll never get my day back and have to live with this forever. Its very hurtful. My husband and I have now decided we are doing a destination vowel renewal for our 5 year anniversary.
    After the wedding I had to call HER to tell her about everything. The day after my wedding im trying to figure out where my wedding cake is. It was the worst ever. Small weddings she may be good at but large weddings, I would say just dont!