Along With You Photo + Video

Los Angeles, CA View map

Along With You Photo + Video is a wedding videography and photography company based in LA and Nashville. The company is collective of professional videographers and photographers who share a passion for documenting moments and transforming them into timeless pieces. The expert team is committed to treating each wedding uniquely and getting to know the couple beforehand. An initial consultation allows the team to get to know your personal style and needs to create a custom timeline for your wedding day, so they won't miss a moment.

Experience
Owner and videographer Rachel Perkins started making films in 2007, and made it her full-time profession after founding Along With You Photo + Video in 2015. She has degrees in entrepreneurship and design, and is self-taught when it comes to videography. She is joined by five passionate, professional photographers, videographers, editors and designers.

Along With You Photo + Video offers wedding videography packages with a range of services offered. Starting packages include additional hours, high-definition video, highlight video, raw footage, client revisions, and shooting in multiple locations with multiple cameras. Services also include:

• Wedding Photography
  • DVD
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive

Other Services
Along With You Photo + Video also provides wedding photography packages. All packages include an engagement shoot, second shooter, multiple locations, digital files, high-resolution images, prints and a trash the dress shoot. Additional photography services can include:

• Additional hours
  • Wedding portraits
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Toning
  • Destination/travel
  • Slideshow
  • Save the date

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Save the Date

1 User photo

• Shawna
    Shawna M. Married on 11/05/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

I was back and forth about a videographer for our wedding. I decided to book about 3 months before the wedding and I am so happy that I did. Rachel worked with me throughout the entire process! My wedding planner spoke highly about the ease of communication both before and on the wedding day. And Chris was AMAZING!!! He went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! I highly recommend Along With You!!

Along With You Photo + Video's reply:

Shawna! You are the sweetest! We are so happy and thankful to have been the ones to document your wedding day. Thank you for having us!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 10/13/2018

Absolute Perfection!

The AWY Team was such a wonderful and important piece to our wedding day and I absolutely loved working with them! Rachel and her team managed to capture so many incredible details and moments so perfectly and watching our final highlight video brought tears to our eyes. This is something we'll cherish forever.

I couldn't recommend them enough to any future brides, grooms or individuals with photo+video needs!
  • Felicia
    Felicia Married on 09/02/2018

Completely Blown Away!

Hiring Along with You was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding! Having a video was extremely important to me. I researched for months to find the perfect videographer for us. I had narrowed it down to two and Along with You was one of them. I ended up hiring Along with You because of their communication with me. I'm a Realtor and work all hours of the day/night. Rachel and I would text and email later at night when I could actually talk and she was always very quick to respond. Rachel and her partner showed up on wedding day and you could barely tell they were there. They were not in the way at all and followed us throughout the day and night capturing priceless memories. They were professional and very sweet. We just got our highlight video last week and I cried so hard I almost hyperventilated hahaha. I of course shared it on FB an my family and friends can't say enough about it. It's everything I could have ever hoped for and it's just the highlight video. Along with You is an amazing videographer and will capture your day like no one else can!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

Along With You Photo + Video Price Rates

B-Golden Weddings & Events B-Golden Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Great customer service and videos! Pricing is also great! Rachel and her team was very professional. I can't wait to work with them again. Thanks.

Los Angeles, CA, 90042
Location of (Along With You Photo + Video)

Along With You Photo + Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Along With You Photo + Video include in the starting price?

Along With You Photo + Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Along With You Photo + Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Along With You Photo + Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Along With You Photo + Video offer?

Along With You Photo + Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Along With You Photo + Video offer?

Along With You Photo + Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Along With You Photo + Video offer for wedding events?

Along With You Photo + Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Along With You Photo + Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Along With You Photo + Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Along With You Photo + Video offer?

Along With You Photo + Video currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding