Let’s Make a Memory consists of passionate individuals that will not only help make your event a success, but can also ensure that every precious moment is caught on camera.
Let’s Make a Memory is a one-stop shop for your event needs. From Photography & Videography packages, to MCs & DJs, we’ve got you covered.
But our products and services are just the tip of the iceberg. What really makes us stand out is the first class experience that we provide to all of our clients. Let’s Make a Memory offers a white glove service—without the high premium.
Need more convincing? Here are 5 Reasons Why Let’s Make a Memory is the right choice
1. Experience – Each member of our team is considered an expert in their field, and all of us already have several years of experience under our belt.
2. Multi-Lingual – We make things easy for you AND your guests by providing MC & DJ services in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, & Filipino.
3. Go Above and Beyond – You won’t get the “I’m-a-professional-and-you’re-not” attitude from us. We ask about what YOU want and we’ll incorporate our expertise to make sure that our products & services are delivered exactly that way that you want it.
4. Talented – When it comes to your special day, having vendors that simply “know what they’re doing” is not enough; you need people that are great at what they do and Let’s Make a Memory can give you just that (without the outrageously high prices!)
5. Responsive – Let’s Make a Memory offers several services, but that does not mean that you need to contact several people just to get an answer. We want to make it easy for our clients, which is why we only give you one number and one person to speak to about your various needs.
Whether you’re having a wedding, birthday, baptism, quinceanera, debut, or a corporate event, Let’s Make a Memory can help make it a success. Call us today!
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 97% of couples
Michelle · Married on 05/26/2018
Hiring Adrian and his team for my wedding in May is one decision I did not regret. He and his team were responsible for our Photo, Video, DJ and MC and did a fantastic job on all of them.Sent on 10/02/2018
He's one of the few photographers we met that's actually passionate about what he does and his passion was reflected throughout the process. From the planning stage to the actual date, Adrian was very patient, responsive and even helped us made a lot of good decisions along the way. On the day of our wedding, he and his crew were extremely professional and made sure every moment in our event was captured. He also made sure we are well informed on the timeline and process of receiving our videos/photos, etc.
Our MC, Nancy, did a fantastic job entertaining our guests in both Mandarin and English. We got so many compliments from our relatives and friends afterward saying how good Nancy was.
I'd highly recommend Adrian and his team to anyone who's planning a wedding!
Let's Make A Memory's reply:
Michael · Married on 10/01/2016
Adrian and his team were wonderful. He had two assistants with him and got great shots of the getting ready times in the bride and groom's suites. We also got the drone package and are really happy with those shots. Totally makes the video stand out from the rest! Thanks!
Yin · Married on 08/06/2016
Adrian was the phenomenal DJ for our wedding reception on 8/6.
On event day, Adrian and our MC (Jeannie) showed up early to the venue to set up and make sure everything would go smoothly.
MC- Jeannie was top notch, she knew exactly how to get the crowd going and break the ice. None of her jokes were corny and she remembered exactly everything that we asked her to announce. Our crowd loved her!!! Our friends thought she was a friend of ours because she blended in with the crowd (which is a GREAT thing) and never made herself the center of attention. When our parents realized she was Wasabi from 1430 their minds were blown, lol!
DJ- Adrian had all the music we requested ready and everything played at times we asked. Everything went good but once the dance floor opened... it was even BETTER. Adrian kept the dance floor open for over an hour and played music that everyone was able to dance to without the songs being inappropriate. After Jeannie left, he even substitute as the MC and made a couple announcements for us.
If you are looking for affordable and professional entertainment for your reception, I will highly recommend Adrian and Jeannie. They were worth EVERY penny we paid and they turned our reception into a PAR-TAY.