Let’s Make a Memory consists of passionate individuals that will not only help make your event a success, but can also ensure that every precious moment is caught on camera.
Let’s Make a Memory is a one-stop shop for your event needs. From Photography & Videography packages, to MCs & DJs, we’ve got you covered.
But our products and services are just the tip of the iceberg. What really makes us stand out is the first class experience that we provide to all of our clients. Let’s Make a Memory offers a white glove service—without the high premium.
Need more convincing? Here are 5 Reasons Why Let’s Make a Memory is the right choice
1. Experience – Each member of our team is considered an expert in their field, and all of us already have several years of experience under our belt.
2. Multi-Lingual – We make things easy for you AND your guests by providing MC & DJ services in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, & Filipino.
3. Go Above and Beyond – You won’t get the “I’m-a-professional-and-you’re-not” attitude from us. We ask about what YOU want and we’ll incorporate our expertise to make sure that our products & services are delivered exactly that way that you want it.
4. Talented – When it comes to your special day, having vendors that simply “know what they’re doing” is not enough; you need people that are great at what they do and Let’s Make a Memory can give you just that (without the outrageously high prices!)
5. Responsive – Let’s Make a Memory offers several services, but that does not mean that you need to contact several people just to get an answer. We want to make it easy for our clients, which is why we only give you one number and one person to speak to about your various needs.
Whether you’re having a wedding, birthday, baptism, quinceanera, debut, or a corporate event, Let’s Make a Memory can help make it a success. Call us today!
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 99% of couples
19 User photos
Linda · Married on 08/31/2019
Best DJ/MC and Officiant services!
We got married on 8/31/2019 in Pasadena, and we booked Adrian for their DJ/MC and officiant services. Adrian was our DJ, and Sophia was our officiant and MC for our wedding.Sent on 10/17/2019
Adrian and Sophia were both so easy to work with and very friendly. I had so many questions during the planning process before the wedding, but Adrian and Sophia were quick to respond to all my questions.
The day of the wedding could not have been more perfect! We provided Adrian with our song requests for the whole night (ceremony/reception), and everything went smoothly. The music was on point the whole wedding, and Adrian rocked the night with the music especially during the reception. Our wedding guests had so much fun!
Sophia was a great officiant and MC, and she knows Cantonese/Mandarin. She was able to translate to our Chinese speaking wedding guests and keep our guests entertained throughout the night!
Overall, I am glad we picked Let's Make A Memory for their DJ/MC and officiant services. My husband and I had so much fun on our wedding night. Many of our guests even said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I would highly recommend Adrian and his team to anyone who is planning a wedding. Professional, easy to work with, and experienced! Thanks again Adrian for making our wedding so special and memorable! :)
Bernadette Garibay · Married on 06/14/2019
Amazing, professional, & always worth booking!
Let's Make A Memory is so amazing at what they do. The photographer is so professional and makes you feel so comfortable. The time and effort that is put into capturing the perfect picture speaks for its self when you see your photos. I will always choose Let's Make a Memory to capture all my photos and help me to build memories and photos that will last a lifetime. Thank you so much for always capturing great photos and having great prices.Sent on 08/06/2019
Wendy · Married on 03/16/2019
Best Wedding DJ/Emcee for My Chinese Wedding
I can't say thank you enough to Adrian! Thanks again for making my wedding a success. I hired Adrian to dj/emcee my wedding recently and I'm so glad I read the positive yelp reviews because he went above and beyond just a dj, upon meeting him he made me feel at ease because I was having a Chinese style wedding and I only had a faint idea of what to do and what was involved.Sent on 04/04/2019
We had two meetings leading up to the wedding and he took time to prep me for what was expected that day, ie. the dress changes, the games, what to have and not to have (karaoke lol). He also made a professional timeline for me to follow with the emcee so he was also like a wedding coordinator as well (bang for your buck). He was patient with me as I made changes to the timeline up to the day before due to me being scatter brained.
The day of the wedding he was so great with the music choices he worked with me on, everyone complimented me on the music that night! He acted as a liaison between the restaurant (where my wedding was) and me so we could keep on track. The emcee that works with him was entertaining and really made things fun! She speaks English, Cantonese, and Mandarin so all my needs were covered.
I am so happy I hired Adrian because everyone who came to my wedding had fun, he made it flow well, and I had a good time!