Let’s Make a Memory consists of passionate individuals that will not only help make your event a success, but can also ensure that every precious moment is caught on camera.
Let’s Make a Memory is a one-stop shop for your event needs. From Photography & Videography packages, to MCs & DJs, we’ve got you covered.
But our products and services are just the tip of the iceberg. What really makes us stand out is the first class experience that we provide to all of our clients. Let’s Make a Memory offers a white glove service—without the high premium.
Need more convincing? Here are 5 Reasons Why Let’s Make a Memory is the right choice
1. Experience – Each member of our team is considered an expert in their field, and all of us already have several years of experience under our belt.
2. Multi-Lingual – We make things easy for you AND your guests by providing MC & DJ services in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, & Filipino.
3. Go Above and Beyond – You won’t get the “I’m-a-professional-and-you’re-not” attitude from us. We ask about what YOU want and we’ll incorporate our expertise to make sure that our products & services are delivered exactly that way that you want it.
4. Talented – When it comes to your special day, having vendors that simply “know what they’re doing” is not enough; you need people that are great at what they do and Let’s Make a Memory can give you just that (without the outrageously high prices!)
5. Responsive – Let’s Make a Memory offers several services, but that does not mean that you need to contact several people just to get an answer. We want to make it easy for our clients, which is why we only give you one number and one person to speak to about your various needs.
Whether you’re having a wedding, birthday, baptism, quinceanera, debut, or a corporate event, Let’s Make a Memory can help make it a success. Call us today!
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 99% of couples
Lauren Que · Married on 10/27/2018
The Best MC/DJ in LA!
Our wedding was a blast thanks to Adrian and his crew! He is a charismatic MC, he engages the audience, he commands attention, he is theatrical, and his comedic timing is impeccable. Guests only ever have good things to say about Let’s Make a Memory and how the celebration was made even more, well, memorable because of Adrian.
Besides being an excellent MC/DJ, Adrian was also very easy to work with. My husband, Sean, and I live in Baltimore so it was essential for us to reliably communicate with a DJ/MC via email/phone. Setting up the music was also super easy; we basically asked for a specific genre to be played during cocktail hour and dining, then let the DJ choose the rest of the music. Another plus, was how affordable and reasonable their prices were. We are both graduate students and Let's Make a Memory was well within our budget.
Finally, Adrian is completely capable of entertaining highly diverse crowds. At another wedding I attended that Adrian MC’d, he switched between speaking English, Tagalog and Mandarin throughout the night. Adrian was able to crack jokes and MC while speaking different languages, which is pretty amazing!
Michelle · Married on 05/26/2018
Hiring Adrian and his team for my wedding in May is one decision I did not regret. He and his team were responsible for our Photo, Video, DJ and MC and did a fantastic job on all of them.Sent on 10/02/2018
He's one of the few photographers we met that's actually passionate about what he does and his passion was reflected throughout the process. From the planning stage to the actual date, Adrian was very patient, responsive and even helped us made a lot of good decisions along the way. On the day of our wedding, he and his crew were extremely professional and made sure every moment in our event was captured. He also made sure we are well informed on the timeline and process of receiving our videos/photos, etc.
Our MC, Nancy, did a fantastic job entertaining our guests in both Mandarin and English. We got so many compliments from our relatives and friends afterward saying how good Nancy was.
I'd highly recommend Adrian and his team to anyone who's planning a wedding!
Let's Make A Memory's reply:
Michael · Married on 10/01/2016
Adrian and his team were wonderful. He had two assistants with him and got great shots of the getting ready times in the bride and groom's suites. We also got the drone package and are really happy with those shots. Totally makes the video stand out from the rest! Thanks!