103 Reviews for Let's Make A Memory

Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
102 Let's Make A Memory Reviews

Adrian and his team were wonderful. He had two assistants with him and got great shots of the getting ready times in the bride and groom's suites. We also got the drone package and are really happy with those shots. Totally makes the video stand out from the rest! Thanks!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Adrian was the phenomenal DJ for our wedding reception on 8/6.

On event day, Adrian and our MC (Jeannie) showed up early to the venue to set up and make sure everything would go smoothly.
MC- Jeannie was top notch, she knew exactly how to get the crowd going and break the ice. None of her jokes were corny and she remembered exactly everything that we asked her to announce. Our crowd loved her!!! Our friends thought she was a friend of ours because she blended in with the crowd (which is a GREAT thing) and never made herself the center of attention. When our parents realized she was Wasabi from 1430 their minds were blown, lol!
DJ- Adrian had all the music we requested ready and everything played at times we asked. Everything went good but once the dance floor opened... it was even BETTER. Adrian kept the dance floor open for over an hour and played music that everyone was able to dance to without the songs being inappropriate. After Jeannie left, he even substitute as the MC and made a couple announcements for us.

If you are looking for affordable and professional entertainment for your reception, I will highly recommend Adrian and Jeannie. They were worth EVERY penny we paid and they turned our reception into a PAR-TAY.

Profile Picture Yin, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

After spending a great deal of time contacting various photographers and getting quotes, we checked out Let's Make a Memory and contacted Adrian. Out of those we contacted, he was the most professional and the packages that were offered included MC, DJ, photography and videography. Adrian spent a great deal of time working with us to ensure that we were comfortable with each step, and was always happy to offer his opinion when we requested help while deciding aesthetical details or planning the logistics for the wedding day. His familiarity with our multicultural situation, and offering of bilingual English/Cantonese speaking MCs also smoothed things out for us greatly as well.

Since we had selected the Majestic Package, he also took care of the slideshow, a canvas picture from our engagement photos, the wedding album, and the equipment needed to display everything during the wedding as well. When the wedding day came Adrian and his crew performed well above and beyond our expectations and we received many compliments on the same-day edit, the slideshow, and the pictures themselves. The quality of photography shows in every picture taken by Adrian and his crew, and we would easily recommend Let's Make a Memory to anyone shopping a wedding photographer alone or in a package.

Profile Picture Andrew, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Where do I start? Well, first of all Adrian and his team and some of the nicest guys I've ever met. Me and my husband knew we were going with them after our very first meeting. They did an AMAZING job on wedding video and photos. All the pictures are beyond beautiful. Which is very important in capturing a once in w lifetime memory. Adrian was also our MC for the night. His enthusiasm and personality was perfect for our special night. He was funny, patient, and very friendly. I can honesty say our wedding night was such a fun memorable night thanks to Let's Make A Memory!!! If you are thinking of hiring them, just do it! You won't regret it! Thank you again.

Profile Picture Deena, 3/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Videography

adrian is wonderful and responsible!
We are so lucky to have him on our big day!

Profile Picture User5647543, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adrian Ong is a pleasure to work with. We hired him to emcee and dj our wedding. All of our guests had fun with age ranging from children to elderly. He has been in the wedding industry for decades so has experience in reading a crowd and getting everyone involved. We would recommend him to all our family and friends.

Profile Picture User4594385, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

I can say with absolute confidence that there was no other vendor who could match the combined service, quality and experience that Adrian offered. Adrian was the all-in-one vendor that we needed. Adrian's experience and familiarity with the wedding industry made us feel comfortable and confident with our decision to select Let's Make a Memory. On top of everything, he has a welcoming personality which makes him very easy and fun to work with. He really takes the time to find out what you want and need for your event. It's a definite plus that he does not place any pressure on you while you're still in the decision-making process. The photography package included engagement photos and we were fortunate to have Adrian join the bride & groom in the Bay Area to take those shots. The results from that photo shoot are posted on the blog. Adrian's photography skills are beyond phenomenal. Considering the fact that both my brother and sister in law are not comfortable in front of cameras, Adrian was able to capture incredible shots while making sure the bride and groom had a ton of fun. When planning out the events of the wedding day, Adrian's immeasurable insight proved to be a huge contribution when finalizing the wedding schedule. On the day of the actual wedding, he surpassed expectations. Him and his team were thoroughly professional and culturally aware of my family's customs. The team was always thinking one step ahead. The MC and DJ were both wonderful. We received so many compliments during and after the wedding about how entertaining and fun the night was. The DJ was absolutely on-point with music selection, he catered to the crowd and everyone had a blast from the beginning to the very last song. The games had the crowd roaring with laughter and excitement. At one point, the entire audience was on their tip-toes with their eyes glued to the dance floor. It was such a gratifying night, as all of our plans were met with success- ALL THANKS TO ADRIAN!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Adrian Ong (MC) and Miguel Manzano (DJ) were absolutely magnificent! They both made our wedding party memorable and exciting for all who attended. They were also very easy to work with and will definately be referred to our friends and family. We are very lucky to be referred to them since they exceeded our expectiations.

Profile Picture riki, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

We hired Adrian as our DJ/MC for our wedding reception. I was very pleased with the service Adrian provided, he stuck with our timeline that we spoke about and he made me feel at ease knowing that he was moving things along promptly and also played every song I gave him on my list. He is fun, has good energy and interacts with the guest, he never skipped a beat. We were super happy with him and glad we found him on yelp. If you want someone that is professional, energetic, prompt and fun, then Lets Make a Memory is it for you.

Profile Picture lori, 7/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Both Adrian and Jeannie made our wedding absolutely memorable! Adrian was very helpful since day 1 we sat down and booked for his service. He provided a lot of helpful tips and referrals to make our wedding planning smoothly and flawlessly! I would highly recommend for his services to friends and family!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We booked Let's Make A Memory for videography and DJ/MC. Adrian is very approachable and easy to work with. He's very professional and very quick to respond to emails. We had arial shots of our wedding venue on our video, which we didn't know about but were pleasantly surprised. Would recommend to others.

Profile Picture User4424162, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

We hired Adrian to be the Master of Ceremony at our wedding last April 11,2015 and he did an Amazing Job! Our Dj (which is a friend of a friend) unfortunately had some difficulty during the reception but Adrian was able to be on top of it and still pulled off the whole reception program. He was great with the crowd and made it lively. He even referred his team member for our Photobooth which turned out awesome as well! Will definitely recommend Adrian and his team to all of our friends! Good job! And Thank You!

Profile Picture Ana, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I booked Let's Make A Memory for our wedding pretty early in the game. They were one of the first vendors we booked. If you're like us, then you have a million people in your ear giving you feedback and "heads up" making us worry and stress. But a Million thanks to Mr. Adrian Ong and to his team! They deliver!

Pros: - Quick responses - that's they kind of vendor you want!
- Can read the crowd - that's saying A LOT. If I could bold that I would. Both my
husband's and my family don't dance (at least the parents/older folks) and
even worse, they get nervous/anxious about every little thing. But Adrian
commanded the audience like a pro. If you've got an old school Asian family
like mine (aka they don't listen, ever), you would appreciate some assistance.
- Can accommodate song requests, even non-American music
- Fast setup & breakdown, especially helpful if you've booked a venue that needs
a fast turnaround
- Polite & charming!
- I can't say this will happen for everyone, but my husband and I got to see a few
wedding details only because Adrian used our hashtag. It's like having friends
who take pics for you, when you can't (If you are reading Adrian, we are super
grateful!)
- Accommodating to timelines & dual setups for ceremony & cocktail/reception

Cons: what cons??

We received A LOT of compliments following our wedding. Thank you Let's Make a Memory!

Profile Picture User3792834, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adrian was a pleasure to work with. He has a ton of energy and makes you feel very comfortable while working with him. We booked the whole shebang with Lets make a memory. Video, Photo, MC, DJ, and officiant.

Photos and Videos turned out great. Check them out on their blog. We were very happy with the results. Adrian was constantly communicating with us during photos so we were never left in the dark on what he was going to do. He also listens to your input on what you want to do.

The video turned out great also. They use a drone to do overhead shots which was totally awesome.

DJ Mizo had an excellent mix of songs and keep a good flow with his music choices. Wasabi did an excellent job as our MC and our officiant.

The overall package was very reasonable. They do have some flexibilty to help fit your budget.

I would not hesitate to be using his services once again in the future.

Profile Picture Allen, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant, Photography, Videography

Adrian and his team are truly the best! Let's Make A Memory Team captured our wedding day in an honest, lovely and creatively way that perfectly suited my husband and I. My husband and I are so happy how our wedding photos and video turned out! We got a lot of compliment on our wedding video highlight. All services (DJ, Photography and Videography) that have been provided by Let's Make A Memory on my wedding day were far beyond my expectations. Thank you to Let's Make A Memory Team for all you have done for our wedding day! We wish you all the best of luck!

I

Profile Picture May, 2/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Photography, Videography

Adrian is amazing! He was the MC for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. Many of our guests specifically asked about him after the wedding because he did such a great job entertaining our guests. We wanted our wedding to be fun and energetic with a couple of games during the reception. The games that Adrian suggested were such a big hit! He was on point with our timeline and was very professional. Thank you Adrian for making the night of our life!

Profile Picture Cyndi, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adrian and his crew were awesome! Easy to work with...

Profile Picture shanna, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Worked with Adrian as the MC and DJ Mizo as our DJ for our recent wedding. It was a tri-lingual wedding, which Adrian provided English and Chinese plus my brother in law providing Spanish translation. Adrian followed the schedule as plan and worked very well with the multi-lingual translation. His personality was very enterntaining and worth the price. Honestly, Adrian's price is not too much but not too little, but the value is worth more. All our guest, young and old enjoyed the services "let's make a memory" provided. I would recommended them to everyone!

Profile Picture katie, 10/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I first saw Adrian in action was during my friends wedding. He was the emcee and right there and then my fiancé and I liked him. We knew that we would like to hire him at our wedding. Working with Adrian and his team (DJ) was a pleasure. He is very professional and yet he's cool at the same time. He is a people person. All of our guests love how he emcees. He is very accommodating and he really does listen to what his clients wish and suggestions. Watching him at our wedding made me knew how much he loves his craft. He enjoys and love what he does. He is such an entertainer!! It was such an honor having him and DJ Mizo at our wedding. No doubt that I will highly recommend him to my friends and family, we we're already thinking of booking him again to my sis in law's wedding!!

Profile Picture Debee, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Adrian Ong and his team from Let's Make a Memory have been professional and truly a pleasure to work with since day one. Adrian was always flexible whether it was for appointments or compiling the long list of songs to play for our special day when I (bride) had no idea what genres to play at a wedding. I feel truly blessed to have the dream team for our wedding day! I highly recommend, Adrian Ong for any dj/emcee services!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ and MC services provided by Lets make a memory was excellent. They were entertaining, funny, flexible, and our guests loved them. I had many changes towards the end of my wedding planning and they were able to accommodate and was very flexible. They were proactive and suggested ideas to make my wedding better!! Thanks to Adrian, he is an awesome MC/DJ.

Profile Picture User3972935, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adrian Ong was the DJ at our wedding and I highly recommend his services! From the beginning, Adrian was extremely personable and professional, quick to respond, and easy to work with. He plans ahead and even helped us with planning our reception schedule. Adrian was also more than willing to accommodate us to help us create the wedding experience we wanted. His experience and expertise had our event running smoothly and our guests on the dance floor!

Profile Picture User4547887, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adrian was absolutely wonderful from beginning until the end! He gave great guidance and advice he was basically our wedding coordinator (he recommended Queenie our wedding coordinator and we loved her as well) We hired Let's make a Memory for the whole package, from engagement pictures, DJ, Emcee, wedding photos and videography. Our engagement pictures were beautiful, Adrian and his photographers did a great job, he had great ideas and the poses turned out so natural. Then the wedding day photos, a word of advice - don't have a summer wedding in Southern California - it was so hot and we were melting in the unbearable heat. Adrian's team did the best they could with what we had, I've seen a preview of some of the pictures, I wish we had more of the bridal party and family shots but with the heat I don't think anyone of us wanted to be in the heat anymore than we had to. I can't review the wedding pictures yet since not received. Reception - Adrian was awesome as our Emcee - he's the best! He's entertaining, funny and really gets the crowd going - OMG he even got my mother in law's husband to take off his pants (for a contest) We received nothing but compliments about him, our DJ was great, the photographers and videographers were great but I have not seen final product yet so this review will be updated. Over all Adrian and his team were very accommodating and he really listens to what you want and he does his best to deliver! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Serena, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adrian is a really professional DJ. My husband and I really had a wonderful time working with him for our wedding! I recommend him for all who are seeking for a responsible DJ for an awesome party, especially for who need a mandarin service!

Profile Picture User4272142, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

We had a great experience with Let's Make A Memory. We had Jeannie (Wasabi) as the officiant of our ceremony and as the Emcee of our reception. And we had DJ Mizo as our DJ. Adrian was the senior and main contact. It was very nice that he was present at every single meeting and also came to the wedding and made sure everything went well. All 3 of them were friendly, helpful, and very prompt at responding our emails. Jeannie even drove out to Costa Mesa for our wedding rehearsal without charging us extra like other officiants would. Jeannie paid attention to everything at the wedding and frequently incorporated what was mentioned in a toast or in the personal vows in what she would announce/say as the Emcee. It made everything more personal and fun. They helped me plan a surprise song for the groom and was able to help me change the key of the song and edit the music beforehand. We had a wonderful experience with Let's Make A Memory and would recommend them to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Rosina, 7/19/14, 1 Review