Let's Make A Memory Reviews

Let's Make A Memory 6
Let's Make A Memory 7
  • Bernadette

Bernadette Garibay · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing, professional, & always worth booking!

Let's Make A Memory is so amazing at what they do. The photographer is so professional and makes you feel so comfortable. The time and effort that is put into capturing the perfect picture speaks for its self when you see your photos. I will always choose Let's Make a Memory to capture all my photos and help me to build memories and photos that will last a lifetime. Thank you so much for always capturing great photos and having great prices.

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Let's Make A Memory 21
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Wedding DJ/Emcee for My Chinese Wedding

I can't say thank you enough to Adrian! Thanks again for making my wedding a success. I hired Adrian to dj/emcee my wedding recently and I'm so glad I read the positive yelp reviews because he went above and beyond just a dj, upon meeting him he made me feel at ease because I was having a Chinese style wedding and I only had a faint idea of what to do and what was involved.
    We had two meetings leading up to the wedding and he took time to prep me for what was expected that day, ie. the dress changes, the games, what to have and not to have (karaoke lol). He also made a professional timeline for me to follow with the emcee so he was also like a wedding coordinator as well (bang for your buck). He was patient with me as I made changes to the timeline up to the day before due to me being scatter brained.
    The day of the wedding he was so great with the music choices he worked with me on, everyone complimented me on the music that night! He acted as a liaison between the restaurant (where my wedding was) and me so we could keep on track. The emcee that works with him was entertaining and really made things fun! She speaks English, Cantonese, and Mandarin so all my needs were covered.
    I am so happy I hired Adrian because everyone who came to my wedding had fun, he made it flow well, and I had a good time!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Que · Married on 10/27/2018

The Best MC/DJ in LA!

Our wedding was a blast thanks to Adrian and his crew! He is a charismatic MC, he engages the audience, he commands attention, he is theatrical, and his comedic timing is impeccable. Guests only ever have good things to say about Let’s Make a Memory and how the celebration was made even more, well, memorable because of Adrian.
    Besides being an excellent MC/DJ, Adrian was also very easy to work with. My husband, Sean, and I live in Baltimore so it was essential for us to reliably communicate with a DJ/MC via email/phone. Setting up the music was also super easy; we basically asked for a specific genre to be played during cocktail hour and dining, then let the DJ choose the rest of the music. Another plus, was how affordable and reasonable their prices were. We are both graduate students and Let's Make a Memory was well within our budget.
    Finally, Adrian is completely capable of entertaining highly diverse crowds. At another wedding I attended that Adrian MC’d, he switched between speaking English, Tagalog and Mandarin throughout the night. Adrian was able to crack jokes and MC while speaking different languages, which is pretty amazing!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring Adrian and his team for my wedding in May is one decision I did not regret. He and his team were responsible for our Photo, Video, DJ and MC and did a fantastic job on all of them.

He's one of the few photographers we met that's actually passionate about what he does and his passion was reflected throughout the process. From the planning stage to the actual date, Adrian was very patient, responsive and even helped us made a lot of good decisions along the way. On the day of our wedding, he and his crew were extremely professional and made sure every moment in our event was captured. He also made sure we are well informed on the timeline and process of receiving our videos/photos, etc.

Our MC, Nancy, did a fantastic job entertaining our guests in both Mandarin and English. We got so many compliments from our relatives and friends afterward saying how good Nancy was.

I'd highly recommend Adrian and his team to anyone who's planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Let's Make A Memory's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for this review. We appreciate your time in writing this. It will definitely help our future clients who are looking for our services.

Michael · Married on 10/01/2016

Adrian and his team were wonderful. He had two assistants with him and got great shots of the getting ready times in the bride and groom's suites. We also got the drone package and are really happy with those shots. Totally makes the video stand out from the rest! Thanks!

Sent on 02/17/2017
  • Y

Yin · Married on 08/06/2016

Adrian was the phenomenal DJ for our wedding reception on 8/6.

On event day, Adrian and our MC (Jeannie) showed up early to the venue to set up and make sure everything would go smoothly.
    MC- Jeannie was top notch, she knew exactly how to get the crowd going and break the ice. None of her jokes were corny and she remembered exactly everything that we asked her to announce. Our crowd loved her!!! Our friends thought she was a friend of ours because she blended in with the crowd (which is a GREAT thing) and never made herself the center of attention. When our parents realized she was Wasabi from 1430 their minds were blown, lol!
    DJ- Adrian had all the music we requested ready and everything played at times we asked. Everything went good but once the dance floor opened... it was even BETTER. Adrian kept the dance floor open for over an hour and played music that everyone was able to dance to without the songs being inappropriate. After Jeannie left, he even substitute as the MC and made a couple announcements for us.

If you are looking for affordable and professional entertainment for your reception, I will highly recommend Adrian and Jeannie. They were worth EVERY penny we paid and they turned our reception into a PAR-TAY.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Andrew · Married on 03/20/2016

After spending a great deal of time contacting various photographers and getting quotes, we checked out Let's Make a Memory and contacted Adrian. Out of those we contacted, he was the most professional and the packages that were offered included MC, DJ, photography and videography. Adrian spent a great deal of time working with us to ensure that we were comfortable with each step, and was always happy to offer his opinion when we requested help while deciding aesthetical details or planning the logistics for the wedding day. His familiarity with our multicultural situation, and offering of bilingual English/Cantonese speaking MCs also smoothed things out for us greatly as well.

Since we had selected the Majestic Package, he also took care of the slideshow, a canvas picture from our engagement photos, the wedding album, and the equipment needed to display everything during the wedding as well. When the wedding day came Adrian and his crew performed well above and beyond our expectations and we received many compliments on the same-day edit, the slideshow, and the pictures themselves. The quality of photography shows in every picture taken by Adrian and his crew, and we would easily recommend Let's Make a Memory to anyone shopping a wedding photographer alone or in a package.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Deena · Married on 03/18/2016

Where do I start? Well, first of all Adrian and his team and some of the nicest guys I've ever met. Me and my husband knew we were going with them after our very first meeting. They did an AMAZING job on wedding video and photos. All the pictures are beyond beautiful. Which is very important in capturing a once in w lifetime memory. Adrian was also our MC for the night. His enthusiasm and personality was perfect for our special night. He was funny, patient, and very friendly. I can honesty say our wedding night was such a fun memorable night thanks to Let's Make A Memory!!! If you are thinking of hiring them, just do it! You won't regret it! Thank you again.

Sent on 09/13/2016

adrian is wonderful and responsible!
    We are so lucky to have him on our big day!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Adrian Ong is a pleasure to work with. We hired him to emcee and dj our wedding. All of our guests had fun with age ranging from children to elderly. He has been in the wedding industry for decades so has experience in reading a crowd and getting everyone involved. We would recommend him to all our family and friends.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2015

I can say with absolute confidence that there was no other vendor who could match the combined service, quality and experience that Adrian offered. Adrian was the all-in-one vendor that we needed. Adrian's experience and familiarity with the wedding industry made us feel comfortable and confident with our decision to select Let's Make a Memory. On top of everything, he has a welcoming personality which makes him very easy and fun to work with. He really takes the time to find out what you want and need for your event. It's a definite plus that he does not place any pressure on you while you're still in the decision-making process. The photography package included engagement photos and we were fortunate to have Adrian join the bride & groom in the Bay Area to take those shots. The results from that photo shoot are posted on the blog. Adrian's photography skills are beyond phenomenal. Considering the fact that both my brother and sister in law are not comfortable in front of cameras, Adrian was able to capture incredible shots while making sure the bride and groom had a ton of fun. When planning out the events of the wedding day, Adrian's immeasurable insight proved to be a huge contribution when finalizing the wedding schedule. On the day of the actual wedding, he surpassed expectations. Him and his team were thoroughly professional and culturally aware of my family's customs. The team was always thinking one step ahead. The MC and DJ were both wonderful. We received so many compliments during and after the wedding about how entertaining and fun the night was. The DJ was absolutely on-point with music selection, he catered to the crowd and everyone had a blast from the beginning to the very last song. The games had the crowd roaring with laughter and excitement. At one point, the entire audience was on their tip-toes with their eyes glued to the dance floor. It was such a gratifying night, as all of our plans were met with success- ALL THANKS TO ADRIAN!!

Sent on 10/09/2015

riki · Married on 07/25/2015

Adrian Ong (MC) and Miguel Manzano (DJ) were absolutely magnificent! They both made our wedding party memorable and exciting for all who attended. They were also very easy to work with and will definately be referred to our friends and family. We are very lucky to be referred to them since they exceeded our expectiations.

Sent on 09/01/2015

lori · Married on 07/10/2015

We hired Adrian as our DJ/MC for our wedding reception. I was very pleased with the service Adrian provided, he stuck with our timeline that we spoke about and he made me feel at ease knowing that he was moving things along promptly and also played every song I gave him on my list. He is fun, has good energy and interacts with the guest, he never skipped a beat. We were super happy with him and glad we found him on yelp. If you want someone that is professional, energetic, prompt and fun, then Lets Make a Memory is it for you.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Julie · Married on 06/06/2015

Both Adrian and Jeannie made our wedding absolutely memorable! Adrian was very helpful since day 1 we sat down and booked for his service. He provided a lot of helpful tips and referrals to make our wedding planning smoothly and flawlessly! I would highly recommend for his services to friends and family!

Sent on 07/01/2015

We booked Let's Make A Memory for videography and DJ/MC. Adrian is very approachable and easy to work with. He's very professional and very quick to respond to emails. We had arial shots of our wedding venue on our video, which we didn't know about but were pleasantly surprised. Would recommend to others.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Leesen · Married on 03/28/2015

My husband and I booked Let's Make A Memory for our wedding pretty early in the game. They were one of the first vendors we booked. If you're like us, then you have a million people in your ear giving you feedback and "heads up" making us worry and stress. But a Million thanks to Mr. Adrian Ong and to his team! They deliver!

Pros: - Quick responses - that's they kind of vendor you want!
    - Can read the crowd - that's saying A LOT. If I could bold that I would. Both my
    husband's and my family don't dance (at least the parents/older folks) and
    even worse, they get nervous/anxious about every little thing. But Adrian
    commanded the audience like a pro. If you've got an old school Asian family
    like mine (aka they don't listen, ever), you would appreciate some assistance.
    - Can accommodate song requests, even non-American music
    - Fast setup & breakdown, especially helpful if you've booked a venue that needs
    a fast turnaround
    - Polite & charming!
    - I can't say this will happen for everyone, but my husband and I got to see a few
    wedding details only because Adrian used our hashtag. It's like having friends
    who take pics for you, when you can't (If you are reading Adrian, we are super
    grateful!)
    - Accommodating to timelines & dual setups for ceremony & cocktail/reception

Cons: what cons??

We received A LOT of compliments following our wedding. Thank you Let's Make a Memory!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Allen · Married on 03/21/2015

Adrian was a pleasure to work with. He has a ton of energy and makes you feel very comfortable while working with him. We booked the whole shebang with Lets make a memory. Video, Photo, MC, DJ, and officiant.

Photos and Videos turned out great. Check them out on their blog. We were very happy with the results. Adrian was constantly communicating with us during photos so we were never left in the dark on what he was going to do. He also listens to your input on what you want to do.

The video turned out great also. They use a drone to do overhead shots which was totally awesome.

DJ Mizo had an excellent mix of songs and keep a good flow with his music choices. Wasabi did an excellent job as our MC and our officiant.

The overall package was very reasonable. They do have some flexibilty to help fit your budget.

I would not hesitate to be using his services once again in the future.

Sent on 06/06/2015

May · Married on 02/08/2015

Adrian and his team are truly the best! Let's Make A Memory Team captured our wedding day in an honest, lovely and creatively way that perfectly suited my husband and I. My husband and I are so happy how our wedding photos and video turned out! We got a lot of compliment on our wedding video highlight. All services (DJ, Photography and Videography) that have been provided by Let's Make A Memory on my wedding day were far beyond my expectations. Thank you to Let's Make A Memory Team for all you have done for our wedding day! We wish you all the best of luck!

I

Sent on 03/28/2015

Cyndi · Married on 12/20/2014

Adrian is amazing! He was the MC for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. Many of our guests specifically asked about him after the wedding because he did such a great job entertaining our guests. We wanted our wedding to be fun and energetic with a couple of games during the reception. The games that Adrian suggested were such a big hit! He was on point with our timeline and was very professional. Thank you Adrian for making the night of our life!

Sent on 01/04/2015

David · event on 11/29/2014

Lets Make A Memory by Arian Ong is professional and excellent in their service ,Photographer,Videographer and DJ and entertainer. All in One Price.

Sent on 12/31/2014

shanna · Married on 11/08/2014

Adrian and his crew were awesome! Easy to work with...

Sent on 12/14/2014

katie · Married on 10/12/2014

Worked with Adrian as the MC and DJ Mizo as our DJ for our recent wedding. It was a tri-lingual wedding, which Adrian provided English and Chinese plus my brother in law providing Spanish translation. Adrian followed the schedule as plan and worked very well with the multi-lingual translation. His personality was very enterntaining and worth the price. Honestly, Adrian's price is not too much but not too little, but the value is worth more. All our guest, young and old enjoyed the services "let's make a memory" provided. I would recommended them to everyone!

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • babydeb08

Debee · Married on 10/04/2014

I first saw Adrian in action was during my friends wedding. He was the emcee and right there and then my fiancé and I liked him. We knew that we would like to hire him at our wedding. Working with Adrian and his team (DJ) was a pleasure. He is very professional and yet he's cool at the same time. He is a people person. All of our guests love how he emcees. He is very accommodating and he really does listen to what his clients wish and suggestions. Watching him at our wedding made me knew how much he loves his craft. He enjoys and love what he does. He is such an entertainer!! It was such an honor having him and DJ Mizo at our wedding. No doubt that I will highly recommend him to my friends and family, we we're already thinking of booking him again to my sis in law's wedding!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Julia · Married on 09/20/2014

Adrian Ong and his team from Let's Make a Memory have been professional and truly a pleasure to work with since day one. Adrian was always flexible whether it was for appointments or compiling the long list of songs to play for our special day when I (bride) had no idea what genres to play at a wedding. I feel truly blessed to have the dream team for our wedding day! I highly recommend, Adrian Ong for any dj/emcee services!

Sent on 10/05/2014

The DJ and MC services provided by Lets make a memory was excellent. They were entertaining, funny, flexible, and our guests loved them. I had many changes towards the end of my wedding planning and they were able to accommodate and was very flexible. They were proactive and suggested ideas to make my wedding better!! Thanks to Adrian, he is an awesome MC/DJ.

Sent on 09/05/2014