HiLo Productions

2355 E Foothill Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About HiLo Productions

Hilo Productions is a dedicated mobile Dj / Lighting production serving the greater Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Las Vegas, Destination and Same Sex weddings.

Follow HiLo Productions on

HiLo Productions 2
  • Alejandra

Alejandra Alvarez · Getting married on 09/02/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Choosing Robert was a no brainer for us. My husband has known him for a while as he has been the DJ/MC for several family weddings. When choosing our vendors, we wanted to make sure we knew their work and got a good vibe from them. We knew that with Robert we were getting a quality DJ. From our first meeting I knew he understood our theme and the music we liked. My husband and I didn’t stress out about the music once because we knew we were in the hands of a professional.
    Throughout the whole process Robert not only helped us with wedding/lighting/photo-booth but he also helped us structure our timeline and gave us several tips that we had never thought about and made a huge impact; with weddings its always the small details! When talking to him about the vibe we wanted for our night he nailed it! My husband is Greek and I am Latin; we wanted both cultures and families to have music that would appeal to them… as well as the young crowd. Robert sourced Greek songs, Latin songs, Disney songs, musicals, etc. While he played a wide variety of songs from very different genres the whole night felt seamless. One thing that was particularly important for us was to keep the vibe of the night on a high note… and Robert delivered. Looking at our pictures recently we realized at one point everyone was on the dance floor having a great time! We danced until the last minute and we still wanted more.

I would recommend him to anyone getting married or having any kind of party! He is our family's official DJ for life!

Sent on 04/15/2019

JUSTIN · Married on 03/30/2019

With you every step of the way!

When we began our search for our wedding DJ, we had the most difficult time finding one that was able to vibe with us. It wasn’t until we luckily stumbled across Robert and Hilo Productions. When we called and spoke with him for the first time, it was like we had known him forever! It wasn’t ever an interview with Robert. Every time we spoke with him it was always like a casual conversation, so easy and so fluid. The crazy thing is that he’s so experienced, he knew what we wanted and what we didn’t want by just asking us a few questions. He was also always fully transparent with us. The day of the wedding, Robert was running around making everything run smoothly and he adjusts so well! We had to change things up last minute and Robert made it like it was the plan all along! He put our interests and wants first, without trying to up-sell or persuade us on anything. He works for you and with you, not for himself. Robert asks you what your goal is for the wedding, what you want to get out of it, what it is you envision for yourself and for your guests. He genuinely wanted our wedding to be our vision and that’s exactly what he did. We can’t thank Robert enough for everything he did for us! He was there for us from the day we first spoke, up until the day of. There were plenty of times that we didnt make it easy for Robert, yet he never complained, and was able to accommodate our requests. As cliche as it sounds, If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! Robert deserves 5000 stars because of all the things he did for us.

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Nguyen · Married on 12/15/2018

Would hire again (and again and again and again)!

My husband and I hired Hilo Productions for lighting, drapery, and DJ/MC services for our wedding, and we are so glad we did! The team helped us create an unforgettable night. We had been considering some lower-budget alternatives, but felt uneasy because we couldn't find the connection we were looking for.

After watching several of Robert's videos, we knew we wanted him at our wedding, and after we hired him, everything just clicked! He spent a significant amount of time speaking with my fiance and me to understand our priorities. He was able to tactfully guide us in aligning our visions, and was considerate about what our parents and families would want from the event. Robert was organized with his questions, which helped us gather our thoughts and solidify our timeline.

Our DJ Derrick was also amazing. We threw almost every genre of music at him and he was able to blend everything together throughout the night. As a team, Robert and Derrick kept the guests entertained and energized - our families raved about them for days after the event! Because Robert had spent so much time learning our priorities and communicating them to Derrick, they were able to quickly adapt when my husband and I decided to forgo the rest of the timeline and just join our friends on the dance floor.

Having Robert and Derrick for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made - by the end of the night, we felt they were our close friends. We're so happy that they were at our celebration!

Sent on 01/04/2019

HiLo Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 995.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Lifetime Weddings & Events and The Villa
    Lifetime Weddings & Events and The Villa Banquet Halls

HiLo Productions...where do I begin? We have worked with DJ Robert for several years. He is full of energy and you can tell when he walks into the room, because he will get the crowd going immediately. Robert has been in this industry for quite some time and knows exactly how to control any situation when it arises. He is also known as best dressed DJ in OC according to a lot of our clients. I have nothing but great things to say about Mr. Robert Hilo. I know that his professionalism will impress you. We continue to recommend him because we know that our clients are in good hands when DJ Robert Hilo is taking care of our weddings!

• Small Wonders
    Small Wonders Wedding Planners

GREAT COMPANY! Robert is great to work with, very professional, and is a great person on top of it all. The only problem is that he books up fast...so if has a date open that you want, snag it...it won't last long!

• 2355 E Foothill Blvd. Pasadena, 91107 See on map
    714-365-1597 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Tue 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Wed 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Thu 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Fri 9:00 am - 2:00 pm Sat Closed Sun Closed