HiLo Productions

Pasadena, CA View map

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Hilo Productions is a dedicated mobile Dj / Lighting production serving the greater Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Las Vegas, Destination and Same Sex weddings.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,795

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$995

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Jenny P. Married on 08/11/2021

Solid dj/mc

We hired Robert at the recommendation of a friend and we definitely do not regret it! For us, what set him apart from others was his service and knowledge of Vietnamese traditions that we needed incorporated. He spent hours with us - learning about us as a couple, our tastes, and all the little wedding details that were important to us. He was creative in helping us come up with fun ideas when we needed it too! It's so easy to lose the personal touch when you're thinking about all your guests. Robert brought it back to us and made sure the music and events reflected us as a couple rather than catering to others. Overall, he was incredibly attentive to our needs and felt more helpful to us than even our own wedding planner at times. And damn, did he step up during wedding day. He helped us fill out our marriage license, coordinated the entire wedding party and family, and checked in on us constantly and made sure we always had a drink in hand. This dude is such a professional. Do yourself a solid, save yourself from all the wedding planning headaches and get Robert on your team!
    Samantha S. Married on 06/26/2021

Attention to detail and so easy to work with

Robert made our wedding reception so awesome and fun! I actually met Robert 4 years ago after he was the DJ at my best friend’s wedding. I wasn’t even with my husband at that time (lol) but I knew he’d be my DJ for my future wedding. He gets the crowd involved, keeps the energy just right, and is so full of positive vibes. Leading up to the big day, we had a few FaceTime calls and he helped so much by creating a timeline for the reception. Anytime new concerns came up, even non-DJ related, he was so receptive and we really appreciated his guidance and feedback. His serious attention to detail and care for the process & wedding planning journey as a whole is impressive. It was truly an awesome experience working with Robert- I trusted him and his creativity and he 100% did not disappoint. Thank you Robert!!!!!
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra A. Married on 09/02/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Choosing Robert was a no brainer for us. My husband has known him for a while as he has been the DJ/MC for several family weddings. When choosing our vendors, we wanted to make sure we knew their work and got a good vibe from them. We knew that with Robert we were getting a quality DJ. From our first meeting I knew he understood our theme and the music we liked. My husband and I didn’t stress out about the music once because we knew we were in the hands of a professional.
    Throughout the whole process Robert not only helped us with wedding/lighting/photo-booth but he also helped us structure our timeline and gave us several tips that we had never thought about and made a huge impact; with weddings its always the small details! When talking to him about the vibe we wanted for our night he nailed it! My husband is Greek and I am Latin; we wanted both cultures and families to have music that would appeal to them… as well as the young crowd. Robert sourced Greek songs, Latin songs, Disney songs, musicals, etc. While he played a wide variety of songs from very different genres the whole night felt seamless. One thing that was particularly important for us was to keep the vibe of the night on a high note… and Robert delivered. Looking at our pictures recently we realized at one point everyone was on the dance floor having a great time! We danced until the last minute and we still wanted more.

I would recommend him to anyone getting married or having any kind of party! He is our family's official DJ for life!

HiLo Productions's reply:

Alejandra! Thank you for your kind words. One of my fav memory was when I glanced over at the head table. I played the Disney Song "You're Welcome (Lin Manuel Miranda Version). The both of you instantly recognized the song and toasted to each other.

Ahhhh one of many memories that night!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Lifetime Weddings & Events and The Villa Lifetime Weddings & Events and The Villa Wedding Planners

HiLo Productions...where do I begin? We have worked with DJ Robert for several years. He is full of energy and you can tell when he walks into the room, because he will get the crowd going immediately. Robert has been in this industry for quite some time and knows exactly how to control any situation when it arises. He is also known as best dressed DJ in OC according to a lot of our clients. I have nothing but great things to say about Mr. Robert Hilo. I know that his professionalism will impress you. We continue to recommend him because we know that our clients are in good hands when DJ Robert Hilo is taking care of our weddings!

Small Wonders Small Wonders Wedding Planners

GREAT COMPANY! Robert is great to work with, very professional, and is a great person on top of it all. The only problem is that he books up fast...so if has a date open that you want, snag it...it won't last long!

20311 Valley Blvd Suite N, Walnut Pasadena, CA, 91789
714-365-1597
714-365-1597

Mon 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Tue 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Wed 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Thu 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Fri 9:00 am - 2:00 pm Sat Closed Sun Closed
Location of (HiLo Productions)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding